User Tag List

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
Like Tree491Likes

Thread: Air Miles MEGA Miles are coming back on March 8th: 1250 for 5 offers and 650 for 3!

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

One card two down the rewards sign up and a 25l at shell

Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Tapatalk
    Ciel likes this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by eyafitz View Post
    I Signed up for the 'rewards your opinions matter' to get the bonus miles and have it count as one offer... I looked into a couple surveys are they were all asking very personal information (age, ethnicity, children, bank accounts most used etc.). Just an FYI for anyone who is interested in pursuing this option
    No need to give them real info . I always give fake info, if they get too personal
    Ciel likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Thatdone View Post
    I have always seen this promo before but never tried it. it looks interesting.
    Two quick question tho Does the cashier have to scan the barcode on the coupon (I do not have a cell phone) and does anyone know if a regular sobeys would sell gift cards for the urban fresh sobeys

Any help is appreciated

Edit: I just printed the ones I thought I might use and the offer for metro does not have a bar code on the back
    Yes you can just take a print out of the coupons, no need to show on the phone. @Thatdone

In fact a physical PDF print out is better or coupon booklet is better, as I think the cashier probably needs the physical coupon for the store record and just like regular coupons they probably reconcile at the end of the day.

The METRO doesn't have a bar a bard code , but they have a code in the back " PLU 88037 " the cashier just manually enters that in the system & you get the offer. I think most METRO coupons seem to be that way, not just the Air Miles ones
    Ciel likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tjthemanto View Post
    Yes you can just take a print out of the coupons, no need to show on the phone. @Thatdone

In fact a physical PDF print out is better or coupon booklet is better, as I think the cashier probably needs the physical coupon for the store record and just like regular coupons they probably reconcile at the end of the day.

The METRO doesn't have a bar a bard code , but they have a code in the back " PLU 88037 " the cashier just manually enters that in the system & you get the offer. I think most METRO coupons seem to be that way, not just the Air Miles ones
    Thanks for the info

I will do the three (Sobeys OCM and the shell and the Metro) but I'm having trouble with any of the other ones. I hope they might add a few more to the list before the offer is over

Ciel likes this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Just a heads up. I have read in a few posts back that some members are wondering if the regular Sobeys would sell the GC's for the Urban Fresh Sobeys but I have learned that the GC's are ALL the same at both Urban Fresh and regular Sobeys.
    There is only one type of Sobeys GC but it just happens to be sold at both the regular and the Urban Fresh stores.

That being said this Mega Promo stipulates that the ones bought from the Urban Fresh locations are counted as a separate offer from the ones we buy from the regular Sobeys stores, so my guess is if we were to try and get the cashier to scan the Urban Fresh coupon at a regular Sobeys store it probably will not work.
    Ciel and Anna Michele like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I signed up for the rewarding your opinions but it told me that I am not eligible for ANY of their surveys. So I guess that means I can't complete this offer? It says you must complete one survey to count as mega miles offer...
    Last edited by torontogal12; Sun, Mar 11th, 2018 at 10:53 AM.
    Ciel, walkonby and Anna Michele like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    I signed up for the rewarding your opinions but it told me that I am not eligible for ANY of their surveys. So I guess that means I can't complete this offer? It says you must complete one survey to count as mega miles offer...
    There wasn’t a survey for me right away either, tried again later in the day then there was one. Got the bonus airmiles the next day
    Silk, Ciel, walkonby and 3 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    Just a heads up. I have read in a few posts back that some members are wondering if the regular Sobeys would sell the GC's for the Urban Fresh Sobeys but I have learned that the GC's are ALL the same at both Urban Fresh and regular Sobeys.
    There is only one type of Sobeys GC but it just happens to be sold at both the regular and the Urban Fresh stores.

That being said this Mega Promo stipulates that the ones bought from the Urban Fresh locations are counted as a separate offer from the ones we buy from the regular Sobeys stores, so my guess is if we were to try and get the cashier to scan the Urban Fresh coupon at a regular Sobeys store it probably will not work.
    Yeah they probably have a different Merchant Code for Sobeys & Sobeys Urban Fresh store, so they know where the Gift Card was bought.

Long back , when I had a Master card with 2 % cash back on groceries. Whenever I would buy something at Wal Mart Supercentre for some reason I would get 2 % cash back on the credit card.

But if I bought something at a Regular Walmart ( the ones which don't carry groceries ), I would get NO 2 % cash back.

Apparently the Merchant code for Wal Mart Supercentre and Regular Wal Mart store was different for Master Card . Probably one was classified as a GROCERY store and the other Wal Mart as a DEPARTMENT store only. .. as far as that particular bank Mastercard was concerned.
    Ciel, walkonby and torontogal12 like this.

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Are these coupons out? I went to a Sobeys today and they said it was coming next week and to leave their promotional cards alone, don't even look at 'em.
    Ciel likes this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Thanks for posting @FLA

I got the pamphlet a few weeks ago at IGA and checked it out online and didn't see even 3 offers I could do for the minimum promo. Since then they have added some online offers, so it might be do-able. Thanks to everyone who is updating the offers
    Ciel and 2shopmom like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweet sparrow View Post
    Are these coupons out? I went to a Sobeys today and they said it was coming next week and to leave their promotional cards alone, don't even look at 'em.
    I found the Mega Miles coupon event booklet at Rexall. However for the Sobeys offers, the coupon just stated to check Sobeys offers on the Air Miles site!
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I got an email telling me that I had a new survey available but when I logged in it said I didn't
    Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

With the $150 Sobey's gift card it says you can use the offer no more than 4 times. I know it would only be considered 1 partner, but does that really mean for every $150 gift card we'd get 150 miles? So buying 4 would get us a bonus of 600 miles?

And would they have to be bought separately?
    Last edited by Miss Molly; Mon, Mar 12th, 2018 at 11:16 PM.
    Anna Michele likes this.

My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweet sparrow View Post
    I went to the LCBO today in Scarborough at Danforth Avenue and Vic Park and they knew nothing about this promo. No booklets.

My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

In BC and this is my plan

1 - AMEX 20 transactions (easy to do as I use my CC for work, so a coffee, ice cream here and there and I get reimbursed)
    2 - BMO 20 transactions (just got this card!)
    3 - Shell Gas - Done already
    4 - The Bay
    5 - Rexall - I don't shop here eve but there is one about 10 minute drive away. Questions for Rexall shoppers. What is the best plan for this purchase. Items? Coupons to use? Can I use Airmiles Cash and the printed coupon? Thank-you for any advice.
    6 - Safeway as plan B or back up. Again can you use Airmiles cash for this?
    walkonby likes this.

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread Information