User Tag List

Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
Like Tree491Likes

Thread: Air Miles MEGA Miles are coming back on March 8th: 1250 for 5 offers and 650 for 3!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

You don't need a coupon at LCBO, the products that are included at marked on the shelf. I got one Saturday and I just checked air miles.ca and I already have the 20 bonus air miles. Just check the products online at air miles and then look for them in store.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shopperwho View Post
    In BC and this is my plan

1 - AMEX 20 transactions (easy to do as I use my CC for work, so a coffee, ice cream here and there and I get reimbursed)
    2 - BMO 20 transactions (just got this card!)
    3 - Shell Gas - Done already
    4 - The Bay
    5 - Rexall - I don't shop here eve but there is one about 10 minute drive away. Questions for Rexall shoppers. What is the best plan for this purchase. Items? Coupons to use? Can I use Airmiles Cash and the printed coupon? Thank-you for any advice.
    6 - Safeway as plan B or back up. Again can you use Airmiles cash for this?
    You should be able to use the $ 5 OFF WUB $ 25 printed PDF coupon at Rexall.

But to be on the safe side also spend some cash along with redeeming AM when buying the offers - i.e split between cash from your pocket & Air Miles redemption.

So if you are doing the $ 40 at Rexall - Redeem 285 Air Miles for $ 30 at cash + Spend $ 10 cash from the pocket . Not necessary, but you never know with these guys. But as long as the Bonus Air Miles offer shows up on your receipt , I think you are safe irrespective of how you paid for that offer - by cash or Air Miles redemption.

Rexall - Regular Milk is usually the same price as every where else, they have bread for $ 2.29 , Eggs for $ 2.49 , Some of their 2 Day only sales are not bad.

Also Vitamins are not bad price - they often have 50 % off sales or B1G1 Free sales on them.
    walkonby likes this.

moneysaver
    Trading Score
    460 (100%)

Does Sobeys pharmacy offer includes vitamins too? Nature bounty vitamins are on sale this week. Can I buy 10$ worth of vitamins to get one offer done for this promo? Thanks in advance
    walkonby likes this.
    Please use my link to join swagucks
    www.swagbucks.com/refer/erusmus
    And for superpoints
    http://superpoints.com/refer/erusmus

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by erusmus View Post
    Does Sobeys pharmacy offer includes vitamins too? Nature bounty vitamins are on sale this week. Can I buy 10$ worth of vitamins to get one offer done for this promo? Thanks in advance
    On the coupon which you need to do the offer

**Nonprescription medication or treatment products include Pain, Cough & Cold, First Aid, Stomach & Laxatives, Eye & Ear, Family Planning, Smoking Cessation, Foot Care,Vitamin & Herbal products.
    walkonby likes this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    I signed up for the rewarding your opinions but it told me that I am not eligible for ANY of their surveys. So I guess that means I can't complete this offer? It says you must complete one survey to count as mega miles offer...
    Said the same for my mom but she did her profile anyway and got 17 air miles

Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Tapatalk
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Molly View Post
    With the $150 Sobey's gift card it says you can use the offer no more than 4 times. I know it would only be considered 1 partner, but does that really mean for every $150 gift card we'd get 150 miles? So buying 4 would get us a bonus of 600 miles?

And would they have to be bought separately?
    I would think so yes

JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I have never done this before. Just to understand, i just buy at three partners and i will get 650miles?
    I am planning to get gas at Shell, buy a bottle of wine at LCBO and will have to find the third offer.
    Miss Molly likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Yeah I completed the profile, but still no surveys . I don't think I'll count on this offer happening
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post
    Said the same for my mom but she did her profile anyway and got 17 air miles

Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sona View Post
    I have never done this before. Just to understand, i just buy at three partners and i will get 650miles?
    I am planning to get gas at Shell, buy a bottle of wine at LCBO and will have to find the third offer.
    Do the Rewards Survey Type of thing as the third offer if you want.

Not just buy, you have to use the coupon also at the three partners & make sure they scan the coupon and your Air Miles card. You can either print the PDF of the coupon or pick up the coupons booklet at the various partners, if its available in your area,

At Shell don't just pay for the gas outside at the pump, you won't be able to use the coupon. Fill gas then go inside and pay and give them the coupon before hand to scan.

Then double check all your receipts to see if the Bonus Air Miles have appeared on them or not. If the BAM are shown, you are safe & have completed your offer at that particular partner.

Now wait about 6-8 weeks for the 650 Air Miles or 1250 Air Miles to appear on your account.
    Silk, 2shopmom and walkonby like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Rexall: Definitely use the $5 off WUS $25 coupon as suggested by TJ. For items to buy, go to a big storve that has basic groceries. Their prices for cheese bricks, frrozen pizza, juice, milk, yogurt, bread, some coffee are basically the same as everywhere else. If toilet paper or paper towels are on sale, they are usually $4.99 or $5.49. Candy is always cheap there too. Don't forget to check the yellow clearance tags
    Quote Originally Posted by shopperwho View Post
    In BC and this is my plan

1 - AMEX 20 transactions (easy to do as I use my CC for work, so a coffee, ice cream here and there and I get reimbursed)
    2 - BMO 20 transactions (just got this card!)
    3 - Shell Gas - Done already
    4 - The Bay
    5 - Rexall - I don't shop here eve but there is one about 10 minute drive away. Questions for Rexall shoppers. What is the best plan for this purchase. Items? Coupons to use? Can I use Airmiles Cash and the printed coupon? Thank-you for any advice.
    6 - Safeway as plan B or back up. Again can you use Airmiles cash for this?
    walkonby likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Great thanks very much. I will print the Shell coupon. I guess I don't need the LCBO coupon.

Quote Originally Posted by tjthemanto View Post
    Do the Rewards Survey Type of thing as the third offer if you want.

Not just buy, you have to use the coupon also at the three partners & make sure they scan the coupon and your Air Miles card. You can either print the PDF of the coupon or pick up the coupons booklet at the various partners, if its available in your area,

At Shell don't just pay for the gas outside at the pump, you won't be able to use the coupon. Fill gas then go inside and pay and give them the coupon before hand to scan.

Then double check all your receipts to see if the Bonus Air Miles have appeared on them or not. If the BAM are shown, you are safe & have completed your offer at that particular partner.

Now wait about 6-8 weeks for the 650 Air Miles or 1250 Air Miles to appear on your account.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I just printed the Sobey's offer and noticed that the coupon says "Reproduction of the coupon will not be accepted".
    Did anyone have problem using the printed coupon? I was going to this as 1 offer buying some vitamins.

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

If you do the Air Miles Shops offer to shop at two vendors for the 50 BAM, does that count as one offer at two different partners or one offer at one vendor (Air Miles Shops as the vendor)?

Edit: NM, just saw that AM Shops counts as one vendor.
    Last edited by sweet sparrow; Wed, Mar 14th, 2018 at 12:00 PM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Has anyone ever bought food on Amazon? I'd like to try it to get the Air Miles Shops offer but am having trouble getting to $35 for free shipping. What do you generally buy? Every time I get a partial order ready, half my cart goes out of stock. I hate their website navigation so I'm wondering if I'm just unable to find things, or if their selection is bad. Anyone have advice?

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Has anyone ever bought food on Amazon? I'd like to try it to get the Air Miles Shops offer but am having trouble getting to $35 for free shipping. What do you generally buy? Every time I get a partial order ready, half my cart goes out of stock. I hate their website navigation so I'm wondering if I'm just unable to find things, or if their selection is bad. Anyone have advice?
    Does it have to be groceries @torontogal12

Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread Information