User Tag List

Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
Like Tree491Likes

Thread: Air Miles MEGA Miles are coming back on March 8th: 1250 for 5 offers and 650 for 3!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sona View Post
    I just printed the Sobey's offer and noticed that the coupon says "Reproduction of the coupon will not be accepted".
    Did anyone have problem using the printed coupon? I was going to this as 1 offer buying some vitamins.
    Printing the coupon is fine.

For some reason photo copying the same coupon is not fine and considered to be a reproduction

As long as the Bonus Miles appear on your receipt after they scan the coupon, you are good to go.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    95 (100%)

Not part of the Megamiles promotion, but you can earn 50 Airmiles if you link your Airmiles card on metro.ca. Offer is valid today until March 21.
    Ladybug2011 likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

That's what I wanted to buy, yes
    Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Does it have to be groceries @torontogal12
    Last edited by torontogal12; Thu, Mar 15th, 2018 at 08:23 AM.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Yesterday I fueled up at Shell, bought a qualifying bottle of wine at LCBO and did some office shopping at Staples. That's my 3 offers. Struggling to do 2 more
    No survey available for me to do.
    csaund21 and walkonby like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Yesterday I fueled up at Shell, bought a qualifying bottle of wine at LCBO and did some office shopping at Staples. That's my 3 offers. Struggling to do 2 more
    what about the HBC offer?

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Keep getting emails that there are new surveys available for rewarding your opinions. Log in, do 10 questions or so and told I don't qualify every time. Is everyone else finding this? I think I'm not going to bother with that offer anymore
    Thumpersmom and Silk like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Staples offer on the website has a barcode 90040 but the coupon in the booklet is blank
    I was able to use this offer with an online order aswell

Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Anna Michele; Fri, Mar 16th, 2018 at 01:24 AM.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Keep getting emails that there are new surveys available for rewarding your opinions. Log in, do 10 questions or so and told I don't qualify every time. Is everyone else finding this? I think I'm not going to bother with that offer anymore
    @torontogal12 - yes, I just signed up but same for me. I took a chance for this promo but I find these survey panels are all like that - they are scams. They ask you questions that they call screening questions (look in your url box and you'll see it written there) but really they are doing a survey. Then after you have taken the time to answer they tell you that you don't qualify for the survey.
    Last edited by Silk; Fri, Mar 16th, 2018 at 03:38 AM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

1. METRO grocery store has a redemption offer where you redeem 95 AM at cash for $ 10 that qualifies as 1 offer.

2. Sobeys if you buy any non-prescription product for $ 10 ..includes vitamins that counts as 1 offer.

3. Sobeys - $ 150 GC where you get 150 Bonus AM counts as 1 offer. You can use Sobeys GC at Freshco also ( cheaper store )

4. Sobeys Urban Fresh Store has a $ 75 GC that counts as 1 offer. You can use that GC at Freshsco & regular Sobeys store also

Sobeys and Sobeys Urban Fresh store are considered to be 2 Separate partners for this promotion. So buying a $ 150 GC and $ 75 GC respectively will be considered as 2 separate Partner offers

5. Rexall has $ 40 offer. You can also use the $ 5 OFF printable PDF coupon with it if you want.
    torontogal12 and Cake like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Did you just type in the UPC number as the online coupon code? I tried to do that for Shop the Block but it refused to accept the coupon (I think their system was just having problem with all coupons at the time, but not sure). Had to ask Staples for the points, then complain to Air Miles when my bonus miles never appeared. Make sure you check your account to see that it went through properly
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post
    Staples offer on the website has a barcode 90040 but the coupon in the booklet is blank
    I was able to use this offer with an online order aswell

Last edited by torontogal12; Fri, Mar 16th, 2018 at 08:32 AM.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Did you just type in the UPC number as the online coupon code? I tried to do that for Shop the Block but it refused to accept the coupon (I think their system was just having problem with all coupons at the time, but not sure). Had to ask Staples for the points, then complain to Air Miles when my bonus miles never appeared. Make sure you check your account to see that it went through properly
    It showed like this

torontogal12 likes this.
    Season 40 Winners At War

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sobeys flyer has an offer 150 bonus miles when you buy a $150 giftcard... do you think this would combine with the mega miles coupon for an additional 150 miles?

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by eyafitz View Post
    Sobeys flyer has an offer 150 bonus miles when you buy a $150 giftcard... do you think this would combine with the mega miles coupon for an additional 150 miles?
    Yes, provided you download the coupon to your AM app (or print) and have the coupon scanned when you purchase card between March 16-18.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Amazing! 20% discount plus it counts towards the final mega miles!

Quote Originally Posted by Davelikes2save View Post
    Yes, provided you download the coupon to your AM app (or print) and have the coupon scanned when you purchase card between March 16-18.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

System isn't working at Sobeys the points are not being added they had to manually add the airmiles

Season 40 Winners At War

Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread Information