User Tag List

Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
Like Tree491Likes

Thread: Air Miles MEGA Miles are coming back on March 8th: 1250 for 5 offers and 650 for 3!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tjthemanto View Post
    Do the Rewards Survey Type of thing as the third offer if you want.

Not just buy, you have to use the coupon also at the three partners & make sure they scan the coupon and your Air Miles card. You can either print the PDF of the coupon or pick up the coupons booklet at the various partners, if its available in your area,

At Shell don't just pay for the gas outside at the pump, you won't be able to use the coupon. Fill gas then go inside and pay and give them the coupon before hand to scan.

Then double check all your receipts to see if the Bonus Air Miles have appeared on them or not. If the BAM are shown, you are safe & have completed your offer at that particular partner.

Now wait about 6-8 weeks for the 650 Air Miles or 1250 Air Miles to appear on your account.
    @tjthemanto how do you know that the survey you did is counted . I did one last night and I am loss because I still need 2more TIA
    Did the Shell
    Foodland
    Sobeys

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I completed

1. a Shell offer
    2. a Metro offer
    3. a Rexall offer
    4. a Sobeys Pharmacy offer
    5. an American Express offer ( just finished my 20th transaction yesterday )

Fingers crossed that I get the 1250 BAM.
    hcao, Lavender Lady and Cake like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    @tjthemanto how do you know that the survey you did is counted . I did one last night and I am loss because I still need 2more TIA
    Did the Shell
    Foodland
    Sobeys
    You should get 15 Bonus Air Miles in your account soon, that's the only way you can tell. Even if you get 1 Air Mile from the survey it will count.

The more surveys you do the better. But it might keep on telling you no more surveys available for you. But keep on checking once a day till April 12 if more surveys are available.

But just 1 survey is enough. Just keep a record of when you did it. You just have to trust them that it will count, but there is NO proof as such for your end, I guess
    walkonby and Anna Michele like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

You should get 15 Bonus Air Miles in your account soon, that's the only way you can tell. Even if you get 1 Air Mile from the survey it will count.

The more surveys you do the better. But it might keep on telling you no more surveys available for you. But keep on checking once a day till April 12 if more surveys are available.

But just 1 survey is enough. Just keep a record of when you did it. You just have to trust them that it will count, but there is NO proof as such for your end, I guess
    Thanks very much

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Thanks again got confirmation that I complet my first survey.hooray for me . Just need to participate in 1 more offer before the 12 April. Might do the Rexall
    walkonby and Anna Michele like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Can anyone confirm if the did the Hudson Bay convert to Airmiles last time and if it work.
    I just did mine as my 5th partner but just wondering if it will work TIA
    meganata likes this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Can anyone confirm if the did the Hudson Bay convert to Airmiles last time and if it work.
    I just did mine as my 5th partner but just wondering if it will work TIA
    We did the Hudson Bay to Air Miles convert for STB 2017, all worked fine. HBC was slow in posting the bonus points. (Which might explain why that card needed live chat to get the extra bonus points.)

Enjoying these bonus events! Keep it coming Loyalty One.
    Lavender Lady and meganata like this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

New LCBO offers include a variety 9f whiskey and vodkas a few wine type of chardonnay etc

Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Tapatalk
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Davelikes2save View Post
    We did the Hudson Bay to Air Miles convert for STB 2017, all worked fine. HBC was slow in posting the bonus points. (Which might explain why that card needed live chat to get the extra bonus points.)

Enjoying these bonus events! Keep it coming Loyalty One.
    Thanks @Davelikes2save but the only problem with mine is that I don’t have any points in that account DD used it up I only realized after I did the conversion so not sure if that will work as an offer

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Nice to see that my Shell offer posted with "MEGA MILES OFFER" in the description, but at the same time, seeing this makes it even more annoying that the other offers don't.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Don’t usually shop at Sobeys and Foodland does anyone know how long it takes for air miles to be credited. Also does anyone know how long it takes to post the survey miles. TIA

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arjon View Post
    Nice to see that my Shell offer posted with "MEGA MILES OFFER" in the description, but at the same time, seeing this makes it even more annoying that the other offers don't.
    It’s also my first time doing this offer. I had to twist my DH arm to fill up at Shell on Saturday and my points are already credited. Trying to keep a track would hate to loose these points after I put in so much effort on Saturday to do 3 partners

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Thanks @Davelikes2save but the only problem with mine is that I don’t have any points in that account DD used it up I only realized after I did the conversion so not sure if that will work as an offer
    Having points in the account is irrelevant. You qualify if you update account to auto-convert HBC rewards point to AM (which you have). Any account with under 40 HBC reward points is in the same situation, each week the points carryover until account accumulates over 40 HBC to equal 1 AM. The “one time auto convert Air Miles welcome bonus..” is to avoid some who might take advantage of this offer, then after MM bonus points get added, return to HBC rewards. Then try to register the same offer for STB, etc. A relative signed up for a HBC rewards card with auto-convert to AM for STB and there isn’t a Bay in Moncton, bonus points were still credited.

I added an extra offer for MM 2018 (+ STB 2017) for the bonus points and piece of mind.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Davelikes2save View Post
    Having points in the account is irrelevant. You qualify if you update account to auto-convert HBC rewards point to AM (which you have). Any account with under 40 HBC reward points is in the same situation, each week the points carryover until account accumulates over 40 HBC to equal 1 AM. The “one time auto convert Air Miles welcome bonus..” is to avoid some who might take advantage of this offer, then after MM bonus points get added, return to HBC rewards. Then try to register the same offer for STB, etc. A relative signed up for a HBC rewards card with auto-convert to AM for STB and there isn’t a Bay in Moncton, bonus points were still credited.

I added an extra offer for MM 2018 (+ STB 2017) for the bonus points and piece of mind.
    Thanks @Davelikes2save I will buy something at the LCBO so I don’t have to stress
    Davelikes2save likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Thanks again got confirmation that I complet my first survey.hooray for me . Just need to participate in 1 more offer before the 12 April. Might do the Rexall

I got got the air miles credited to my account

Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread Information