User Tag List

bargainbaby
    Expired

Bonus Monthly Grand Prize: Maytag Oven!
    In four consecutive issues, starting with the issue dated February 27, 2007, and ending with the issue dated March 20, 2007, we published a new code word. If you collected all the code words, enter them here!

The winner will be picked at random from entries supplying the correct codes and will win one Maytag Electric Double-Oven Range from the Home Depot, average retail value of $1,549.

Entries must be submitted by 11:59 pm ET on March 20, 2007

http://www.hypersweep.com/eventhandl...?eventid=41227
    This thread is currently associated with: Home Depot

bcteagirl
    nice, anyone have the code words? Would like to enter for my Mom.

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Thank goodness for Google. Found the code words on another sweepstakes site.

Here you are: CUPCAKE 2/27, COOKIE 3/6, COBBLER 3/13, CROISSANT 3/20

If I win though, I am keeping the prize for my kitchen reno. Sorry, bcteagirl.

cndlady
    *LOL* I was just coming to post them..
    I would love this for my cottage I am renoing the whole thing.
    I have been working on it for 2 summers now about 3 more and I should be able to make it my home...would love to live at the lake all year round...

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Just reading the rules. Says maximum one entry per person, per sweepstakes. BUT... each entry in the daily sweeps is automatically entered for the Grand Prize (monthly) draw. So do you increase your chances of winning the oven, if you enter the daily calendar contest? Hmmmm.....

HOW TO ENTER THE CALENDAR SWEEPSTAKES. In our Sweepstakes Calendar, one sweepstakes prize will be given away every day. To get the daily code word you will need to enter, look at the calendar for each day’s sweepstakes or e-mail [email protected] during each sweepstakes’ 24-hour time frame (based on Eastern Time). To enter, go to quickandsimple.com/win and follow the instructions. Winners of our daily sweepstakes will be posted on quickandsimple.com/win the following week and will be notified by delivery of the prize in the mail. You may enter the sweepstakes one time per day during each sweepstakes’ 24-hour time frame (based on Eastern Time). Entries begin each day at 12:01 a.m. ET, and must be received by midnight of that day. One sweepstakes prize will be given away every day, starting March 13, 2007, and ending March 19, 2007. All entrants will be automatically entered to win the Grand Prize.

ADDITIONAL RULES APPLICABLE TO ALL SWEEPSTAKES AND CONTESTS: One entry per person per sweepstakes or contest. (Each sweepstakes and contest must be entered separately. Multiple entries for a single sweepstakes or contest will be disqualified.)

IreneWpg
    Thanks.....thanks for the contest site and thanks for the code words!

bargainbaby
    Good stuff Alajen!

bargainbaby
    Good stuff Alajen!!!!!!!!!!!

bargainbaby
    Yeah that would be nice CDN!

bargainbaby
    yw irene!

bcteagirl
    Thank you guys for the codes, that is great! I really love multi-sectioned stoves, have never had one. Would love to have one of those really old fashioned style ones for my vintage kitchen

cndlady
    Quote Originally Posted by bcteagirl View Post
    Thank you guys for the codes, that is great! I really love multi-sectioned stoves, have never had one. Would love to have one of those really old fashioned style ones for my vintage kitchen
    I have a vintage stove (woodstove) at the cottage...I love it in the spring and fall..you can't beat food cooked in a woodstove.
    In the summer I fall back on the electric stove as it is too warm for the other

bcteagirl
    Nice! Would love one of those too, wouldn't want to be the one to move/install it though lol

Thread Information