User Tag List

Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
Like Tree755Likes

Thread: RCSS St Catharines

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Sorry , just remembered they have gallons of vinegar for 1.44 ea
    lotsasavings likes this.
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

@MillieH @mommy2alayna @Big Pink @lotsasavings @anisa @2shopmom

I found a wad of the $1 crest from the Walmart mag.. if anyone can use those.. inbox me
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    111 (100%)

RCSS NN Crispy Rice (Rice Krispy Square type) pkg 8 on cart near salsa etc. .54 cents
    Also check shelf if any there.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

@MillieH @2shopmom @anisa @mommy2alayna @lotsasavings @Big Pink

A few deals at Zehrs Pen

- Fruit2O Waters (Near the back of the store, frozen boxed meats) for $0.54 (Compare at almost $2 each)
    - Vea "crackers" (New product) for $6.49 + 5,000Pts (Making them $1.49 after points, maybe as something different to try?)

Never stop learning... Big Pink's Avatar
    Trading Score
    69 (100%)

@MillieH @johnb56789 @anisa@mommy2alayna@2shopmom@lotsasavings

^ Thanks John.

RCSS Mott's clamato various flavours 94c. I think it was "the works".. rang in at regular price.

Betty Crocker Celebration Cake Mix and Decorating kit.. only a couple left on rack.. 94c. No idea if more on shelf. 500BP per box in store points.

Some Starbucks coffee (beans??) $4.44.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Big Pink; Sun, Jun 10th, 2018 at 10:14 AM.
    “Give the world the best you have and you may get hurt. Give the world your best anyway.” – Mother Teresa

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

@johnb56789@MillieH@mommy2alayna@Big Pink@2shopmom@anisa

Thanks for the posts above! I found one box of birthday cake mix on the shelf @ $ .94 and 500 points. Perfect for a child's birthday party we're hosting in 2 weeks.

While there today, there were a few things on the rack. Bags of almonds for around $4 and Pledge Multi-surface Floor Cleaner (946mL) for $3.44.

I picked up some Kellogg's Strawberry Pop Tarts from the rack (there is a whole rack full of these and lots more in a display at the end of the frozen foods aisle) at $ .94 each. It's only the one flavour that's on clearance. And, as a nice little bonus, there are pay it forward coupons on the coupon zone board and right in front of the product in the snacks/granola bars aisle for $ .75 WUB2. Best Before Date on the Pop Tarts is March 2019.
    Last edited by lotsasavings; Sat, May 26th, 2018 at 02:14 PM.
    Shwa Girl and MillieH like this.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

I wonder if we were there at the same time @lotsasavings .. I just got in from there about 15 minutes ago. I did a FPC shop.. had quite a few expiring the end of may..

There was a rep there for some kind of low cal beverage.. can't remember now.. I nabbed 2 of the coupons..
    lotsasavings likes this.

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

I was there just before noon so we probably just missed each other.
    MillieH likes this.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Thanks, @MillieH, but I was unable to open the link due to "invalid attachment".

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

@johnb56789@MillieH@mommy2alayna@Big Pink@2shopmom@anisa

Beginning today, Zehrs has an in-store promo (back page of flyer): 3,000 PCO points for every $10 spent on Cheerios/Fibre 1 cereal/snacks. I checked the online price of the Cheerios: $3.74 for regular size, $4.99 for family size.

When I was at Pen Centre Zehrs, there was a display near the back of the store (behind granola bars aisle) with a sign that showed: Multi-Grain Cheerios 560g @ $2.99. I asked if this was an error since this is the family size. The person I asked wasn't sure but I was told I would get them at that price since that's what the sign said. Great! There were also other varieties of Cheerios in the display so I took a family-size Honey Nut Cheerios to the front to have it scanned. Also $2.99! So, back I went to get some of both varieties, being careful to ensure that my boxes all had the "$3.00 off fresh berries with your next purchase of a General Mills cereal" coupon. Coupon expires October 31, cereal is best before February/March 2019.

And, of course, there is the 3,000 points for every $10 worth of Cheerios purchased.

Factoring in the points earned, my family size boxes of Cheerios cost about $2.20 and each box has a berries coupon on it.

If you choose to go to this store, you might want to do it sooner rather than later. I'm not sure if this is just a matter of overstock or error (since the signs in front of the Cheerios on the shelf clearly show $4.99) but I'm happy I noticed the $2.99 sign on the display at the back!
    Last edited by lotsasavings; Thu, May 31st, 2018 at 04:58 PM.
    2shopmom, Shwa Girl and Big Pink like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    111 (100%)

@MillieH @mommy2alayna @Big Pink @lotsasavings @anisa @2shopmom

Short dated (today) Marc Angelo sausage - Chirizio flavour 5 count 1.49. Not on regular shelf - in bunker. Also had a personal offer 1200 points so each package was 29 cents. Only bought a few to freeze - not sure of the flavour.
    lotsasavings, MillieH and Big Pink like this.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Rexall on Lake street in St. Catharines is closing. Everything (overpriced) in the store is 40% off except beauty products, they are 50% off. They aren't honoring the flyer prices or offers. I didn't think to ask if they would be taking coupons still. It might be worth keeping at eye out as they get closer to locking the doors. Approximately 25% of the shelves are already empty.
    lotsasavings and Big Pink like this.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MillieH View Post
    Rexall on Lake street in St. Catharines is closing. Everything (overpriced) in the store is 40% off except beauty products, they are 50% off. They aren't honoring the flyer prices or offers. I didn't think to ask if they would be taking coupons still. It might be worth keeping at eye out as they get closer to locking the doors. Approximately 25% of the shelves are already empty.
    Made a quick trip over to check it out. To me it seemed like there's maybe only 25% of the store left. There was almost nothing there. All too overpriced, I'd need at least 70% off with their prices, YIKES!
    lotsasavings and Big Pink like this.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

@MillieH @2shopmom @anisa @mommy2alayna @lotsasavings @Big Pink

Not sure if this is at all Zehrs or only Pen, but it seems that the Crest that is on sale for $0.99 (50-100ml sizes) also includes bonus in-store points (500Pts EACH!!!), Combine with any personal Crest offers (600Pts/$3 Crest Toothpaste AND/OR 600Pts/$3 Crest/Oral B Products) to get up to 90% back in points on the toothpaste (Even better if you are like me and have the $1 ANY Crest WM Mag Coupons!!!!!)

Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread Information