User Tag List

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    48 (100%)

Hey guys,

I am here asking you to take two minutes to use your contest skills to help my kids local elementary school win a $100,000 playground makeover. We are finalists in the BCAA Play Here contest and currently sitting third place. This is great, as prizes are given to the top 3 vote getters, but we are going to need some help staying there. You can vote up to 4 times per day, per person using Facebook, Twitter, Google/Gmail and Email. Email votes must be confirmed to be counted.

PLEASE VOTE CACHE CREEK ELEMENTARY SCHOOL EVERYDAY!! Thanks so much

https://www.bcaaplayhere.com/space/f916a6b5-bf10-5816-86b7-fc343ba617db

Rules state you must be a BC resident, over the age of 19. No using multiple emails for extra votes.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    48 (100%)

Whoops I see that I might have put this in the wrong spot. I will repost in the correct subform, sorry all!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    48 (100%)

Hey guys,

I am here asking you to take two minutes to use your contest skills to help my kids local elementary school win a $100,000 playground makeover. We are finalists in the BCAA Play Here contest and currently sitting third place. This is great, as prizes are given to the top 3 vote getters, but we are going to need some help staying there. You can vote up to 4 times per day, per person using Facebook, Twitter, Google/Gmail and Email. Email votes must be confirmed to be counted.

PLEASE VOTE CACHE CREEK ELEMENTARY SCHOOL EVERYDAY!! Thanks so much

Rules state you must be a BC resident, over the age of 19. No using multiple emails for extra votes.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Done.

Please vote for me wavo. me/ilesoniq/lesoniq-2018-dj-invitational/naylz_summer_hype_live_mix_2018_23879222125810000? u=5b5a20590c1421c125000bc6&s=65nGpERQtO636pajTsVhu mvz6vs&v=1

Thread Information