User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: How to get a loan with bad credit?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hey!
    I went to see csm.credit and they really helped me... I had a really bad loan cause I wasn't careful when I was younger but they really helped me and I got the car of my dreams.. I recommend that anybody calls them they're great!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Here I discuss with you about, How to get a loan with bad credit? I share my experience with you how I will get title loan with bad credit, I need emergency cash for business purposes, but there is no any option for me to get loan with bad credit, Then one of my friend tell me about a Car Title Loan company, When I share by problem with them, They guide me about their process and I will get same day cash on my car title and They will turn my car into cash and I freely drive my car. Thanks to Snap Car Cash for Solve my Problem.
    dededi likes this.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by David Copper View Post
    Here I discuss with you about, How to get a loan with bad credit? I share my experience with you how I will get title loan with bad credit, I need emergency cash for business purposes, but there is no any option for me to get loan with bad credit, Then one of my friend tell me about a Car Title Loan company, When I share by problem with them, They guide me about their process and I will get same day cash on my car title and They will turn my car into cash and I freely drive my car. Thanks to Snap Car Cash for Solve my Problem.
    And naturally, there's a hideously high APR charged.

https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/article...ar-title-loans

and add-ons which they won't tell you about .

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Bad credit = high interest loan. If you aren't disciplined you will be even worse off.

Look into consolidation and making payments on one debt.
    Darth Penguin likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information