Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast
Like Tree755Likes

Thread: RCSS St Catharines

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

@johnb56789@MillieH@mommy2alayna@Big Pink@2shopmom@anisa

Lots of clearance items at RCSS today!

cans of baked beans (Heinz, I think) @ $ .44 (didn't buy since the Bush's Beans were free, with coupon, at Walmart last week)

cans of Stagg Classic Chili @ $ .74

large boxes of Nature Valley Granola bars (regularly around $12.00) @ $3.74 with best before dates into 2019 - 3 varieties: 64 Crunchy Oats & Honey bars, 32 Chewy Sweet & Salty Peanut bars, 32 Chewy Fruit & Nut bars

Snuggle Fabric Softener 3.41L (140 loads) @ $3.98 (even though the sign said $4.98)

Royale Tiger Paper Towels, large package of 6 = 12 size, @ $5.98 . . . this size is twice as big as the one that's 6 regular size rolls and is less expensive than the smaller size, too . . . there is a 500 points per package offer on the 6 = 12 size . . . there is a $1.00 SmartSource insert coupon you can use on these . . . AND they qualify for the new "purchase $20 worth of Royale products and get a $10 Ultimate Dining e-gift card"

several varieties of 475mL PC Salad Dressings @ $ .94 (I bought Creamy Coleslaw)

PC Centrefulls Vanilla Creme Filling White Chocolate Chip Cookies @ $ .94

PC Milk Chocolate Covered Digestive Biscuits @ $ .94

PC Chocolate Crepes @ $ .94

large box of giant Kisko Crush Freeze Pops @ just over $4.00

***If you don't see the Royale Paper Towels at the clearance cart area (frozen/chips area), there are lots at the regular paper towels aisle . . . shelf tag states $10.98 but they're scanning at $5.98.***

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    111 (100%)

Thanks lotsavavings for posting this.

I went early this morning (didn't realize it was so quiet this early in superstore - may have found a new time to shop) and picked up:

4 x paper towels - earned 500 points each, no coupon but can send in for dining card. Also had personal offer of 10000 pts for 50.00 so managed all shop together ** paper towels on regular shelf with sale price
    PC milk choc covered biscuits - not on clearance cart but checked regular shelf and lots there - expiry December. Great for smores.

**saw maple marshmallows in bin closer to produce but across from chips on for 44 cents

Trail mix - wow what a great price!!!
    Marc Angelo sausage 3.98 - had a personal offer for 1200 points each

Quote Originally Posted by lotsasavings View Post

Lots of clearance items at RCSS today!

cans of baked beans (Heinz, I think) @ $ .44 (didn't buy since the Bush's Beans were free, with coupon, at Walmart last week)

cans of Stagg Classic Chili @ $ .74

large boxes of Nature Valley Granola bars (regularly around $12.00) @ $3.74 with best before dates into 2019 - 3 varieties: 64 Crunchy Oats & Honey bars, 32 Chewy Sweet & Salty Peanut bars, 32 Chewy Fruit & Nut bars

Snuggle Fabric Softener 3.41L (140 loads) @ $3.98 (even though the sign said $4.98)

Royale Tiger Paper Towels, large package of 6 = 12 size, @ $5.98 . . . this size is twice as big as the one that's 6 regular size rolls and is less expensive than the smaller size, too . . . there is a 500 points per package offer on the 6 = 12 size . . . there is a $1.00 SmartSource insert coupon you can use on these . . . AND they qualify for the new "purchase $20 worth of Royale products and get a $10 Ultimate Dining e-gift card"

several varieties of 475mL PC Salad Dressings @ $ .94 (I bought Creamy Coleslaw)

PC Centrefulls Vanilla Creme Filling White Chocolate Chip Cookies @ $ .94

PC Milk Chocolate Covered Digestive Biscuits @ $ .94

PC Chocolate Crepes @ $ .94

large box of giant Kisko Crush Freeze Pops @ just over $4.00

***If you don't see the Royale Paper Towels at the clearance cart area (frozen/chips area), there are lots at the regular paper towels aisle . . . shelf tag states $10.98 but they're scanning at $5.98.***
    lotsasavings and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

@lotsasavings @johnb56789 @MillieH @mommy2alayna @Big Pink @2shopmom @anisa
    The paper towels are still showing for this price... I got 4 packs!!
    The granola bars are now 1.94 and still quite a few there
    lotsasavings and 2shopmom like this.
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

@MillieH @lotsasavings @2shopmom @mommy2alayna @anisa @Big Pink

They now have Snickers, Rolo, and Twix Bagged candy (200ish grams) for ONLY $0.94!!! (Dates into 2019)

I was able to score 5 Twixs with the B5G1 Free Movie Ticket Promo (Sadly, seems like those were the last for the Twix, as well as the Snickers)

Even better if you have a points offer
    - 600Pts/1 Snickers
    - 400Pts/$2 Twix

They also had Mr.Clean (Just over 1L Concentrate) for $0.94, even better with the $0.50 or $1.00 COUPON!!!

And I think the Kisko Freezies were down around $2.00 now If I recall correctly!

Never stop learning... Big Pink's Avatar
    Trading Score
    69 (100%)

Not sure where you picked up the packs with the movie promo, John.. there is a huge stack of the candy beside where they are putting out the Halloween stuff at the front.. there were M&M packs with the promotion. I am not interested in it so I didn't take those ones. I couldn't say how many were there.. things were mixed.
    They had another rack out with Twizzlers, Reisers, and a few other candy for 74c and 94c. Other brands mixed in that were regular price. No signage. Probably will be reduced if not already. Also they had pulled all the Kinder eggs off the shelves.. I didn't check the price.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
    MillieH and dededi like this.
    “Give the world the best you have and you may get hurt. Give the world your best anyway.” – Mother Teresa

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

This morning ~ Kinder Surprise .44 each
    2shopmom likes this.
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    111 (100%)

Nature valley back up to 11.+
    Lots of Twix and M&M's .94 fun packs

4 pack twix bites mars and coffee crisp 1.44
    Wasn;t able to find any movie promo packages on sale
    Good luck to anyone looking for treats!!

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

6 pk Kleenex 1.94

Knorr Selects 1.94 with 1,000 pts

Smokers $50

these items are just randomly around the store

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

@MillieH @lotsasavings @Big Pink @anisa @2shopmom @mommy2alayna

Even MORE Clearance deals at RCSS!!!

Royale Paper Towel (6=12): Was at $5.98 NOW $4.44!!!! (Picked up 6 of these for a family friend; Got 3,000Pts, Had $6.00 in coupon AND the $10 Gift Card)

Most all types of Mars branded bagged candy (M&Ms, Snickers, etc): $0.94 (Right near the front, some with Movie Promos)

Most Multipack Candy Bars: $0.44 to $1.44 (Twix were at $0.44)

900g Italpasta: $0.44 (Right at the front in a big bin)

Cascade Detergent (30-48pks): $7.44 (Use the $3.00 coupon + $2.00 CO51)

Vinta Crackers: $0.94 (Normal spot)

Jamieson Vitamins (Mainly C & D): $0.94 to $1.94 (+ 7,000Pts WUS $30 + Free Jamieson Multivitamins $15 VALUE)

Head & Shoulders Classic Clean Shampoo (400ml): $0.94 (Couldn't find any left, didn't check but the conditioner may be the same price + $1.00 Coupon Smartsource)

Tons of Summer Stuff: Front of store and near HABA (As low as $0.44 - Best deal I saw was 2pk of BBQ Lighters for $0.44!!!)

Tide (4.43L OR Big Tub of Pods): $8.44 (Combine with Smartsource coupons, and CO51)

Also...

Zehrs Pen:
    Lindt Excellence Chocolate Bars: $0.74!! (Near Milk)
    lotsasavings, 2shopmom and MillieH like this.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Ok..

RCSS today.. I spent 3 hours there lol

Finish dishwasher tabs are over to the left when you enter the store.. they are huge packs for under $10 no price showing
    Royale paper towels are there too .. the towels are still ringing @ 4.44 with 500 pts . $1 insert coupon
    Royale TP is 7.44 and will fit in the 10GC promo too $1 insert coupon
    STill no head and shoulder shampoo.. loads of the conditioner.. forgot to scan
    PC brand dill pickles .94 back toward the meat section..
    loads of chocolate in the clearance area for either .44 or .94
    pouches of chocolate to the right when you enter the store but behind the front stuff..
    I could only find 1 of the tide pods on the shelf.. it was the classic that was on clearance..the rest are higher..
    5pk of bubble wands for .94 ..
    some nice kid summer toys still.. baby pool and a slime pool plus slim..
    individual meals for one 1.44
    I'm overloaded, can't remember what else I saw.
    lotsasavings, 2shopmom and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

@lotsasavings @johnb56789 @MillieH @mommy2alayna @Big Pink @2shopmom @anisa

Currently I have access to a fair amount of inserts.. I don't always get them the first weekend as deliveries have to be made first and I get leftovers and then wait for them to get to my house.. I'm more than happy to share if I have extras and can help you guys out
    lotsasavings and dededi like this.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

@MillieH @lotsasavings @anisa @mommy2alayna @Big Pink @2shopmom

Just came back from Superstore too...

There is only one kind of Head & Shoulder that is coming up at $0.94 (Insta Hydration; plenty of conditioner left, I only managed to find 4 of that shampoo...) - Short Expiry (Sept/18)

Cascade Tubs are still coming up at $7.44 (Combine with $3.00 Coupon)

Knorr Selects @ $1.94 + 1,000Pts + 1,000Pts (Some reason giving 2,000Pts - This was the Sweet Corn Mac & Cheese Flavour, not sure if all) - $0.50/1 OR $1.00/2 Coupons

Tons of Jamieson stuff in HABA ($0.94 to $4.94)

Old Spice Spray Deoderant (Near Pharmacy counter/ diapers): $2.44 + 1,000Pts + $1.00 Coupon

Some candy is still ringing $0.44 to $1.44, but it seems like most of the bagged candy is now back up to reg (Except M&M Reg)

More, different candy is now on the Reg clearance rack (Snickers 10pk Minis $0.74, Turtles Bag Minis $0.94, M&M Peanut 4pk $0.94,etc)
    lotsasavings, MillieH and dededi like this.

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Thanks for the deals updates! I picked up a number of the items you listed above. They were still adding new items to the clearance cart when I was there tonight. There were also lots of unmarked clearance deals in the candy aisle just to the right of the entrance:

Retro bags of Rockets candy @ $ .44

Mr. Big snack size package of 10 @ $ .44

Twizzlers Pull 'n Peel Cherry Licorice @ $ .44

boxes of Nerds @ $ .24

Dare Real Juice Jelly Beans 818g bag @ $ .94 (online price is $5.00)

still lots of chocolate and candy deals on clearance cart, in regular chocolate/candy aisles near front of store and in seasonal section between cash registers and make-up areas - much of it is not marked down on the shelf tag yet so the scanner comes in handy ;-)

I had a digital offer of 600 points for Snickers, any variety or size so my personal favourite was:

Snickers Bites bag @ $ .94

Snickers Snack Size package of 10 @ $ .74
    Last edited by lotsasavings; Mon, Aug 20th, 2018 at 10:28 PM.
    MillieH and dededi like this.

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

It was great to meet, for the first time, Millie this morning and John this afternoon! With all the shopping deals at RCSS, it was bound to happen some time.

I'm not sure how long it will last but the Knorr Selects is a money maker @ $1.94 and earning 1,000 + 1,000 points back on each package. And, if you have the coupon booklet from Zehrs, you can use those for additional savings.

I also found these today.
    The chocolate and the Dare Real Juice Gums (and Jelly Beans at the same price) were in the regular candy aisle and most of it was showing a regular price on the shelf tag, even though they were scanning at clearance prices.
    The bags of candy are in a large bin at the back of the store, near the natural foods department. Some of it is scanning at higher prices but "Chris" said to just let the cashier know to do price adjustments to $ .24. Thank you, Chris!:

Coffee Crisp snack size 10 - pack @ $ .64

Smarties snack size 10 -pack @ $ .64

Caramilk snack size 10-pack @ $ .64

Mars 4-pack of full-size bars @ $ .94

Kit Kat snack size 10-pack @ $ .64

Dare Real Juice Jumbo Gums 818g bag @ $ .94

Lotsa Fizz 112g bag @ $ .24

Rockets candy rolls 135g bag @ $ .24

Rockets Double Lollies 96g bag @ $ .24

Tootsie Fruit Chews 119g bag @ $ .24

Tootsie Roll Midgees 119g bag @ $ .24
    Last edited by lotsasavings; Fri, Aug 24th, 2018 at 04:01 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

You have to love those clearance prices at your St. Catherine's RCSS.

I am constantly looking at the two store near me and I have very rarely found anything even worth buying.

Your deals remind me when Target was still up and running here in Canada. The fun with Target was almost like gambling, should I buy it now or maybe they will discount it a bit more later in the week.

Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread Information