User Tag List

Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast
Like Tree755Likes

Thread: RCSS St Catharines

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    111 (100%)

RCSS this afternoon

SCOP Royale Tiger towels 6 pack (regular not double) shelf price 6.98 rang in 7.98 **also check the half sheets, hopefully not changed yet

Dare Jubes .94 * check the shelf, that is where I found them
    Dare Gummies .94 * shelf
    Various chocolate - check back near Mobile and Walk in Clinic - lots there and shelf even though price is 2.00 ringing up at .64 - Smarties 10 pack and Kit Kat junior, Caramilk Snack. Twix and Mars .74
    Smarties bag .64 - check hang tag on end aisles - many in various locations in store* got PC points and had 1.00 wyb 2 bags
    Last edited by 2shopmom; Sat, Aug 25th, 2018 at 01:50 PM.
    MillieH likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    111 (100%)

@johnb56789@MillieH@mommy2alayna@Big Pink@2shopmom@anisa@lotsasavings

RCSS this afternoon

SCOP Royale Tiger towels 6 pack (regular not double) shelf price 6.98 rang in 7.98 **also check the half sheets, hopefully not changed yet

Dare Jubes .94 * check the shelf, that is where I found them
    Dare Gummies .94 * shelf
    Various chocolate - check back near Mobile and Walk in Clinic - lots there and shelf even though price is 2.00 ringing up at .64 - Smarties 10 pack and Kit Kat junior, Caramilk Snack. Twix and Mars .74
    Smarties bag .64 - check hang tag on end aisles - many in various locations in store* got PC points and had 1.00 wyb 2 bags
    Last edited by 2shopmom; Sat, Aug 25th, 2018 at 01:51 PM.

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

@johnb56789@MillieH@mommy2alayna@Big Pink@2shopmom@anisa

A few deals from RCSS today:

Pringles, 2 varieties: regular and "surprise" @ $ .64 each - use the $1.00/3 coupon from the sheet found @ Sobeys and Walmart to bring the price down to $ .92 for 3 cans - on clearance cart (near chips/frozen aisles) and regular shelf

No Name pickles @ $1.24 - clearance cart

12 packs of Kellogg's cereal cups @ $4.44 - clearance cart

Purex, large size jug @ $7.44 - clearance cart

Finish, large pack @ $7.44 - enter the store and go left

playground balls @ $ .24 - right at entrance of store

Oreos and Chips Ahoy, large packs @ $1.44 - enter the store and go right

Lysol, pack of 70 wipes - enter the store and go right

At the far end (front) of the store, there are still some packages of 10 snack-size Snickers, Bounty and Mars @ $ .74. Pretty much all the other chocolate is back to regular prices.
    Last edited by lotsasavings; Thu, Aug 30th, 2018 at 08:41 PM.
    2shopmom, MillieH and johnb56789 like this.

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

A few more RCSS deals this morning:

3-pack Heinz Ketchup, Mustard, Relish @ $1.44 - clearance cart and end aisle near Joe Fresh clothing

Kellogg's Back to School pack (cereal, bars, Pringles) @ $9.44 - front of store, on right when you enter

Dianna sauce @ $ .74 - table at back of store behind Natural Foods

Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce @ $ .74 - table at back of store behind Natural Foods
    Last edited by lotsasavings; Fri, Aug 31st, 2018 at 03:29 PM.
    MillieH and johnb56789 like this.

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

And a couple of clearance items at RCSS today, immediately on the right when you enter the store:

Hunt's Pasta Sauce and Tomato Sauce @ $ .54 (best before 2020)

Kellogg's Mini Wheats cereal @ $2.44
    johnb56789 likes this.

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

An AMAZING deal at RCSS today:

most varieties of Knorr Selects @ $1.44 . . . AND they are still earning 2 x 1,000 points each so you earn more than you spend! If you have the coupon for these, even better! I also had a Knorr digital offer so more points! Scan them first since most are $1.44 but some are regular price. There are still lots left on an end cap (where they've been the past few weeks) and the regular aisle.

A few other deals found in the tables at the back of the store:

8-pack of Kellogg's cereals @ $ .94

180g bag of Bear Paws crackers @ $ .94

4-pack of Kraft Dinner @ $1.44 - buy two and use the coupon (still available in front of the Knorr products aisle) to get FREE Ketchup

OMG bags of chocolates, 3 varieties, @ $ .44

bags of Hershey's chocolate, several varieties, @ $1.94
    Last edited by lotsasavings; Thu, Sep 6th, 2018 at 06:46 PM.
    2shopmom, MillieH and johnb56789 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    111 (100%)

Thanks for posting this lotsavings. I went this evening and was able to get the Knorr, OMG chocolate - on shelf, KD, Bear Paws (new coupons at coupon board buy 2, get 50 c off) and Kelloggs. Best part of my shop, meeting Millie!! She gave me coupons for the free ketchup to go with the KD.
    I took a picture of her cart - hope she call post her deals and hope I can upload the picture

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    111 (100%)

Need help posting picture - if anyone can let me know how to I will upload.
    Thanks

Never stop learning... Big Pink's Avatar
    Trading Score
    69 (100%)

I can't wait to see your photo.. Millie is on a mission this week!!! I was going to post some of these deals but got caught up in the drama of what is happening downtown and spent the night on Twitter. I was exhausted after work but did find a few people in the store to give the KD coupons to, which made me happy. I am not sure I made sense but I know at least one person figured it out.
    The regular upload didn't work for me, I had to click on "basic uploader" which let me choose the file off my computer. Hope this helps...
    Name:  insert image.JPG
Views: 149
Size:  10.2 KB
    Name:  insert image 3.JPG
Views: 218
Size:  26.5 KB
    And click on the "From Computer" tab... then Browse to find the picture.
    Name:  insert image 2.JPG
Views: 159
Size:  17.9 KB
    Last edited by Big Pink; Thu, Sep 6th, 2018 at 10:01 PM.
    “Give the world the best you have and you may get hurt. Give the world your best anyway.” – Mother Teresa

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Oh my gosh.. I saw your post 5 minutes after you posted it. I printed it out and zoomed out to RCSS. I didn't read it until I got there lolll

I had some of the some of the KD coupons and have been trading like a fiend for the Knorr.. I always have luck with these coupons even though I don't eat the products. I had a digital offer for the knorr

I ended up with about 50 knorr, 15 ketchup, 120 KD and $16 in overage .. Sweet sweet shop~~ I'm keeping 3 of the Ketchup , 2 of the knorr and 8 of the KD.. My sisters are going to be happy campers.

Quote Originally Posted by lotsasavings View Post

most varieties of Knorr Selects @ $1.44 . . . AND they are still earning 2 x 1,000 points each so you earn more than you spend! If you have the coupon for these, even better! I also had a Knorr digital offer so more points! Scan them first since most are $1.44 but some are regular price. There are still lots left on an end cap (where they've been the past few weeks) and the regular aisle.

4-pack of Kraft Dinner @ $1.44 - buy two and use the coupon (still available in front of the Knorr products aisle) to get FREE Ketchup

Quote Originally Posted by 2shopmom View Post
    Thanks for posting this lotsavings. I went this evening and was able to get the Knorr, OMG chocolate - on shelf, KD, Bear Paws (new coupons at coupon board buy 2, get 50 c off) and Kelloggs. Best part of my shop, meeting Millie!! She gave me coupons for the free ketchup to go with the KD.
    I took a picture of her cart - hope she call post her deals and hope I can upload the picture
    Ha Ha.. it was so fun meeting you.. I love that I've met all 3 of you ladies now.. It's a "homecoming" kind of feeling!! I was such a mess.. oh goodness.. painful checkout.. I'm NOT doing self checkout again.. it took me over an hour.. blerrrrrg
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Pink View Post
    I can't wait to see your photo.. Millie is on a mission this week!!! I was going to post some of these deals but got caught up in the drama of what is happening downtown and spent the night on Twitter. I was exhausted after work but did find a few people in the store to give the KD coupons to, which made me happy. I am not sure I made sense but I know at least one person figured it out.
    The regular upload didn't work for me, I had to click on "basic uploader" which let me choose the file off my computer. Hope this helps...
    Oh gosh Pink.. its been such a weird week in our city..my son was attacked at noon in Montebello Park earlier in the week.. Kicked in the head by a complete stranger for no apparent reason.. Then both of my kids downtown when the kids were shot .. I can't begin to imagine the terror the families are going through... I was freaking out for a bit just trying to make contact with my kids..
    lotsasavings and johnb56789 like this.
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Trading Score
    69 (100%)

Whattttt??? OMG!!! You must be in a panic.

Some other deals I saw today I don't think were mentioned...
    $1.24 for lactose free cream. Nelson's trutaste I think. I got the only one there but might be worth keeping an eye out.
    $3.94 for the large size brick of Sapputto pizza mozzarella. Not free or overly cheap, sorry Millie but... Yum.
    94c for spring roll wrappers? (frozen area)
    94c for Pillsbury pizzas.
    If anyone is still buying cheap frozen mango there is still some in the regular spot in the freezer. I think the sign was for $1-ish.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
    “Give the world the best you have and you may get hurt. Give the world your best anyway.” – Mother Teresa

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Yeah I've been stressing.. he seems to be ok.. mild concussion, they are checking for spine fractures.. hopefully the tests come back clear. I'd show you the vid of it but its harsh!! . oh man I was watching the mangos when they were 1.94 .. I was waiting for the price to drop.. and then I missed it.. grrrr I didn't see any of these deals.. I did see some but I'm so out of it now.. It was wicked fun though. I wanted to organise all the stuff and take a huge brag pic but I'm not up to it dang it.. I should have stayed home but I'm glad I went.. ..

Quote Originally Posted by lotsasavings View Post

Quote Originally Posted by 2shopmom View Post
    Whattttt??? OMG!!! You must be in a panic.

Some other deals I saw today I don't think were mentioned...
    $1.24 for lactose free cream. Nelson's trutaste I think. I got the only one there but might be worth keeping an eye out.
    $3.94 for the large size brick of Sapputto pizza mozzarella. Not free or overly cheap, sorry Millie but... Yum.
    94c for spring roll wrappers? (frozen area)
    94c for Pillsbury pizzas.
    If anyone is still buying cheap frozen mango there is still some in the regular spot in the freezer. I think the sign was for $1-ish.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
    lotsasavings and johnb56789 like this.
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    111 (100%)

tried attaching but not working. I will see if Millie posts her purchase later and then try again. Sorry.
    Last edited by 2shopmom; Fri, Sep 7th, 2018 at 12:03 AM.

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MillieH View Post
    Yeah I've been stressing.. he seems to be ok.. mild concussion, they are checking for spine fractures.. hopefully the tests come back clear. I'd show you the vid of it but its harsh!! . oh man I was watching the mangos when they were 1.94 .. I was waiting for the price to drop.. and then I missed it.. grrrr I didn't see any of these deals.. I did see some but I'm so out of it now.. It was wicked fun though. I wanted to organise all the stuff and take a huge brag pic but I'm not up to it dang it.. I should have stayed home but I'm glad I went.. ..
    I'm so sorry about what happened to your son, Millie. There is nothing that hurts more than when your child is hurting, no matter his age. I'll be praying that his tests all come back clear and that there are no long term effects.
    MillieH, Big Pink and johnb56789 like this.

Trading Score
    69 (100%)

Not 100 percent sure about this...

@johnb56789 @MillieH @mommy2alayna @2shopmom @anisa @lotsasavings
    Zehrs Pen had some boxes of "sugar" cereal beside self checkout for 94c. I am pretty sure one of them was Froot Loops and I know there is a 50c coupon. May have been Corn Pops there also, which is on the same coupon, if you have it.
    Last edited by Big Pink; Sat, Sep 8th, 2018 at 12:04 AM.
    MillieH likes this.

Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Thread Information