User Tag List

Page 26 of 37 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast
Like Tree627Likes

Thread: Air Miles Shop the Block is Back!!! up to 2000 Air Miles (Nov 15 to Dec 27, 2018)

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I have same. got bonus A.M without mentioning STB. Same was on Rexal reciept. But on Shell's reciept they mentioned STB.

Quote Originally Posted by tjthemanto View Post
    I just bought regular grocery, my Metro receipt also does not show STB description after I redeemed and the y entered the.PLU code.

It just says :
    BONUS AIR MILES 50 Air Miles. on the receipt, no STB is mentioned.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by shopperwho View Post
    HELP
    I decided to do 7 shops.
    Shell, Childrens Place, AMEX, BMO, Rexall, The Bay Redemption. What's a good suggestion for Airmiles shops. This last one will make the difference between 1000 and 2000..so totally worth it. For some reason I thought Cineplex was on there but I can't find it. What else can I get that is worth $100 spend?
    Thanks
    You could buy 2x$50 Amazon gift cards at shell (=20BMx2) then spend $100 on Amazon (through the airmilesshop link) which is always pretty easy to do!
    I had already used the shop link for underarmour, but then heard about the the GC promo at Shell!
    Anna Michele likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Do you need Stamps? You could try Canada Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shopperwho View Post
    HELP
    I decided to do 7 shops.
    Shell, Childrens Place, AMEX, BMO, Rexall, The Bay Redemption. What's a good suggestion for Airmiles shops. This last one will make the difference between 1000 and 2000..so totally worth it. For some reason I thought Cineplex was on there but I can't find it. What else can I get that is worth $100 spend?

Thanks
    Anna Michele likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I am in BC so we don't have many options, only thing left is $100 at staples or $100 at Amazon. Or $100 at Iris.

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Not sure but Airmiles shop but would Metro not be an easy one to do to spent 95 miles get 50 bonus @Shopperswho

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Word of caution...It is $100 at Airmiles shops (Not Amazon) and Canada Post is notorious for not giving AMs.
    uanoor likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cake View Post
    Word of caution...It is $100 at Airmiles shops (Not Amazon) and Canada Post is notorious for not giving AMs.
    My airmiles shop link specifically says Amazon IS included. My shop was somewhere else anyway, but with the GC BM its a nice boost.
    Anna Michele likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by rockco View Post
    My receipt of December 20th, did not show the description on the receipt, even though the cashier input correctly. (Maybe Metro system hadn't been updated with the description - keeping my receipts.)

My receipts of December 21st & 22nd, showed the "BONUS AIR MILES 50 Air Miles" description.
    My Metro situation is all sorted out...

My Dec 20th receipt was missing the BONUS AIR MILES 50 Air Miles because the Cashier input the right PLU code, but in the wrong part of the screen. Metro issued a separate entry to post 50 BAM to my account. This receipt would not qualify for STB since the PLU code was not correctly entered.

My Dec 21st & 22nd receipts printing the message BONUS AIR MILES 50 Air Miles is an indicator the STB PLU was correctly input. Only needed one STB purchase to qualify for STB 3/5/7. It's nice to be able to view the STB confirmation on the receipt (one less hassle).
    Silk, Miss Molly, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by katydb View Post
    My airmiles shop link specifically says Amazon IS included. My shop was somewhere else anyway, but with the GC BM its a nice boost.
    I'm pretty sure the reference to Amazon meant that to count as an STB partner, it has to be accessed through the Airmilesshops portal, not directly.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Kindly can you tell me, how many days after the delivery you got Miss fresh shop miles in Airmiles account if they are? My order has been delivered yesterday but still can't see anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Bargain Seeker View Post
    Received the box today. Cooked the mac and cheese for supper and we all loved it. I am keeping the recipe so that I can make it again.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Deleted
    Last edited by uanoor; Tue, Dec 25th, 2018 at 08:31 AM.

Trading Score
    132 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by uanoor View Post
    Kindly can you tell me, how many days after the delivery you got Miss fresh shop miles in Airmiles account if they are? My order has been delivered yesterday but still can't see anything.
    Still nothing in both my accounts. Hopefully the airmiles show up soon.
    uanoor likes this.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Thanks for replying. I'm also thinking about ordering again from the other account in the family. Did you order for the same address from both accounts? or have to select pickup option?

Quote Originally Posted by Bargain Seeker View Post
    Still nothing in both my accounts. Hopefully the airmiles show up soon.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Regarding Miss Fresh, the average post time is 4 weeks. It will be back dated to the date you signed up.

Hard to believe there are only a couple of days left to complete this challenge. Merry Christmas.
    uanoor likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by uanoor View Post
    Received my 500 airmiles the following week after delivery, however it can take up to 120 days
    uanoor likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@daves likes2save I would like your opinion on my $50.00 gift card that I bought at Global Pet Food for one of my STB do u think I should have bought Other stuff TIA I still have 2 days to re do it

Page 26 of 37 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast

Thread Information