User Tag List

Page 28 of 37 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast
Like Tree627Likes

Thread: Air Miles Shop the Block is Back!!! up to 2000 Air Miles (Nov 15 to Dec 27, 2018)

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Still waiting on my Metro bonus 50 Airmiles from my shop on Sunday No Global Pet Food either
    Last edited by flemeth; Thu, Dec 27th, 2018 at 02:47 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

i did mine on Saturday... got both already.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Glad this promo is over. Did 2 X 7 partners; what a lot of figuring and calculating to make sure I used the right card on the right date. I will be thrilled though when the bonus AM arrive

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I found the HBC offer of 30 BAMS, to do a one-time conversion of 40 hbc to 1 AM very confusing, so I procrastinated till this last day. I clicked on the STB coupon link, but couldn't find any one-time conversion option on the HBC rewards screen. There was only a weekly TURN ON/OFF automatic conversion feature, so I turned it on. Not sure if I did this correctly. Will turn it off once/if I get my 1AM + 30BAMs.
    Last edited by rockco; Thu, Dec 27th, 2018 at 01:58 PM.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rockco View Post
    I found the HBC offer of 30 BAMS, to do a one-time conversion of 40 hbc to 1 AM very confusing, so I procrastinated till this last day. I clicked on the STB coupon link, but couldn't find any one-time conversion option on the HBC rewards screen. There was only a weekly TURN ON/OFF automatic conversion feature, so I turned it on. Not sure if I did this correctly. Will turn it off once/if I get my 1AM + 30BAMs.
    If you clicked on HBC link from STB website, Redeem for Air Miles, Start, then filled out form. You did it correctly. It’ll be likely 4 weeks before you see HBC reward points added to your account, which will then be transferred to AM account the following week.
    walkonby likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Davelikes2save View Post
    If you clicked on HBC link from STB website, Redeem for Air Miles, Start, then filled out form. You did it correctly. It’ll be likely 4 weeks before you see HBC reward points added to your account, which will then be transferred to AM account the following week.
    OK, I did it wrong. I already had an HBC reward card, so didn't want to sign-up again. Oh well, this was just an insurance in case Shell's Opt-in failed. Thanks @Davelikes2save

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Did anyone got there Bonus Airmiles from Metro if the shop on Sunday

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Didn’t get to go to Global Pet Food as yet . I chat with Airmiles again today and was assured that my gift card would count. Waiting for my DH to come home so if I still have time I will go out
    Also got my BMO statement today and I made 35 transaction so I guess I am good there.
    it gets so frustrating when the bonus does not show up
    Waiting on Metro and Global Pet Food

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    I didn’t. Still waiting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Get FREE Amazon gift cards and Paypal @ Superpoints http://superpoints.com/refer/mipip Don't forget to fill out your basic profile

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

My bonus points for Metro showed up yesterday.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Metro posted 50 BAM’s for Dec 20,21,22. The 50 BAM’s for redemption on Dec 23, 24 will be next week.

Screen shot / document conversation regarding the STB conversation about Global Pet Food. I still need to visit Global or Ready Honda tonight to finalize 8 offers (including Samsung Pay which is stressing me out).

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rockco View Post
    OK, I did it wrong. I already had an HBC reward card, so didn't want to sign-up again. Oh well, this was just an insurance in case Shell's Opt-in failed. Thanks @Davelikes2save
    If you change your mind, click link, add current HBC rewards account, Name, Address, AM card.

Shell Opt-In is weeks behind, very odd when Shell posts so quickly in store.
    It’s been a busy/stressful STB2018. Glad it’s the last day.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Davelikes2save View Post
    Metro posted 50 BAM’s for Dec 20,21,22. The 50 BAM’s for redemption on Dec 23, 24 will be next week.

Screen shot / document conversation regarding the STB conversation about Global Pet Food. I still need to visit Global or Ready Honda tonight to finalize 8 offers (including Samsung Pay which is stressing me out).
    Didn’t want to take that chance of losing out so I made the trip when my DH got home . Don’t like to go to a Global Pet Food with my DH because it usually cost me so $107. Odd dollars later and I used the $50.00 gift card when I got home and compare the receipts at the bottom of today’s receipt shows that I accumulated 14 airmiles. My previous receipt just showed 2 Airmiles so my guess is Gift card does not qualify even though the coupons was scanned both times
    Now I just have to wait and see what happens
    torontogal12 likes this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Just returned from Global Pet Food. Never been in before, staff were friendly, especially Chester the cat. I asked him to scratch the bag of dog food as a few bags were listed as Chester discount. But no luck. However, 11.4 kg bag of dog food & 15kg of cat litter and voila STB is officially in the books. Receipt shows 10 BAM Shop The Block down at bottom AM accumulated 12.
    @flemeth glad to read that you and DH made the trip tonight. Now you won’t have a battle on your hands in 8 weeks.
    Anna Michele likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Thanks @Davelikes2save wouldn’t want to have to battle and loose out 1000 Airmiles
    I am also Happy it’s over and done with
    Anna Michele likes this.

Page 28 of 37 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast

Thread Information