User Tag List

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Hi,

I am a tad frustrated... when it comes to PM's, I have been getting a lot, doing trades, trains, contest, etc. All good!

Problem... when I get a trade back and I can't find out who to credit the trade rating to, because the envie says their 'real name' not the user name I have in my PM in box!!

HELP!! I can't seem to search my PM's either. Is there a way to have a "personal address book" (not public access because trades & addresses are personal and not broadcast addresses everywere)...where I can keep info about addresses, real names and UserId's... some way to sort my mail?

Maybe there is a way and I haven't found it.

I appreciate your help, I want to give this person credit for sending me this envie today! And all I have is her first inital, last name and address.
    Came from London, ON. IF you know who you are... drop me a PM... thanks!!

Tracy
    CentrallyCalm
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    CentrallyCalm has sent out 28 trains!...whoo hoo! Teaching Newbie Coupon Classes! Let me know if you'd like to come to a class, in person, face to face; with real handout reference & teaching materials... it's the only class quite like it! PM for details & areas where I will teach!

Trading Score
    57 (100%)

oh oh............to tell the truth i have no idea too....i always ask them to write the SC name inside too......i have received a train the other day with no SC name at all....i was going crazy to find the thread......train didn't have a name too.....just OMG that's all....i went to search and found a train with OMG start...hope i have reported to the right thread......
    we have to ask Boo and Sally about it.......i'm about to leave from work now....i will send them a PM tomorrow..
    Thank you CentrallyCalm for brining this issue.....most of us really need to know the answer for this!!

Trading Score
    32 (100%)

what I've done is I've created sub-folders in my inbox, such as My Train#1, My Train #2, Coupon Trains - Pending, Coupon Trains - Done, and so forth.......

When I send a request to a person for a seat in a train and when that person confirms a seat, I then move the post to my "Coupon Train - Pending" and then once the train has reached me, and I've sent it out, it is then moved to "Coupon Train - Done" and I give the trade rating to that person.

If I ever get stuck on a train, I would just go through my "Coupon Train - Pending" and go through all the trains...but this rarely happened to me.

I also have a spreadsheet of all the trains I'm on and of trades I've done, and if I have received/given the trade rating or not....

hope this helps...this just the way I do it!!....

Trading Score
    94 (100%)

I just keep a file on my computer with all the user names and addresses of people I traded with. This way I know who is who!

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Thanks! I just can't figure out who this person is... and now, I'll keep some sort of database (like the spreadsheet on the computer ideas combined) and it shouldn't happen again!

I mean, when I run a train... I have it all laid out on seperate pages, one per train... I have like 12 trains going at once... which is pretty good for someone who hasn't been here barely 2 months? but anyhow... I develop the system for the trains as it goes on... gets better (wish I had ink so I didn't have to write them all out every time...but oh well).

Thanks!
    Tracy
    CentrallyCalm

At some point, I am just going to blurt out the person's last name with hopes I get a response! LOL seriously though, it's 1:15 AM and I STILL can't find this person anywhere in my PM's and I KNOW I sent her something.
    CentrallyCalm has sent out 28 trains!...whoo hoo! Teaching Newbie Coupon Classes! Let me know if you'd like to come to a class, in person, face to face; with real handout reference & teaching materials... it's the only class quite like it! PM for details & areas where I will teach!

Trading Score
    297 (100%)

Great question as I just did my 1st trade with CC! I have a note book to write the ID's/names/addresses...

Thread Information