User Tag List

Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
Like Tree738Likes

Thread: Air Miles Mega Miles 2019: Mar 21 - Apr 25

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by tjthemanto View Post
    1. Don't forget Sobeys and Sobeys Urban Fresh are considered as 2 different offers and 2 different partners. So buying 2 gift cards over there 150 + 75 is l like 2 offers right there.
    2. Also both Sobeys and Sobeys Urban Fresh Gift cards, are accepted at FRESHCO stores. So you can shop at a cheaper grocery store, price match etc at Frescho, need not shop at expensive Sobeys after the GC purchase.
    @tjthemanto , I'm so glad you posted this information. I didn't know, so I can buy Sobeys gift card at both and it'll count as a total of 2 partners. Definitely including in my plans. Thank you.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by uanoor View Post
    Great start. @Childrens place your total before tax was $20plus (for earning 1 regular mile) or it doesn't matter? I think it should be fine as its not 2X or 3X type promo. Its linked to the number of specified item. Am I right? I hope so as I don't want to spend extra.
    Ugh your right i only spent $15 that's how they got me last time on the staples shop but a quick call fixed it I will take the chance unless I end up doing an extra shop I'm already almost done

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    uanoor likes this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

Well, did my weekly grocery and supply run--DH and I looted an pillaged Collingwood--and I got 4 of the 5 AM shops done...tho' I am ultimately going to do 6, just in case.

Metro...did the pizza, and it is quite good. We'd been curious so this was a good promo for us. It was $14 for 16" 3 toppings, with the 25 bonus point taking off $2.50. So it was an acceptable price for a good product. And it is nice to have a lot of leftover pizza in the fridge.
    Global...we're part of their loyalty program and we bought a big bag of special (medically-necessary) dog food which fulfilled the $ amount we needed to spend.
    Shell...25L at 109.9 a L, which is the going price everywhere here.
    Sobeys...$150 GCx2 with 150 bonus points for each. Used up over $100 at Sobeys and Freshco already. Did the spend $50 and get $10 GC GM promo at Sobeys.

I plan to do the Rexall, Foodland, and (maybe) Rona, depending on what shows up as posted in my account.

Good luck everyone! Oh..and I saved all my receipts, of course.
    Last edited by wendymac; Fri, Mar 22nd, 2019 at 02:55 PM.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Agreed I will also prefer to take chance, don't want to spend more. I'm sure if any thing go wrong, they will fix in live chat, they are good in that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post
    Ugh your right i only spent $15 that's how they got me last time on the staples shop but a quick call fixed it I will take the chance unless I end up doing an extra shop I'm already almost done

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Anna Michele likes this.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I did much the same as a few others here.

- First stop Sobeys

bought 2 x $150.00 GC's and paid using my BMO MC. ( I had opted in )
    ( that takes care of 2 of the required promos! )

- Second shop Shell

I had " opted in " but read that it meant I was going to have to pay-at-the-pump, which I have never done at Shell.
    So I went inside before pumping to ask about it and was told if I am participating in MM I must come inside BEFORE pumping where they scan the coupon, then my AM card, then calculated what 25 L would cost and then they charged my CC.
    I went outside and pumped the preset 25 L. As they say at Staples " that was easy! "

Also while inside the Shell kiosk I took advantage of the other coupon where you get 5 BAM for any spend $10.00. I bought $10.00 lottery and redeemed 95 AM so I could also get the 20 BAM ( a personal offer good till April 10th ).

- Third stop Metro

I had pre-ordered 2 xtra lg 3 topping pizzas which allowed me to earn 75 AM!!
    The first 25 AM was for ordering 1 pizza BUT the next 50 AM coupon was allowed to be used in conjunction with the first and was for spending a minimum of $25.00 on the Fresh2Go stuff!

I did ask them on the phone before I ordered and was told the price was $13.00 a pie, but when I got to the cash, didn't they almost mess my whole plan up by discounting as I had bought 2 pies! ( total was just under $25.00 )
    Had the cashier void the whole order and I went back to the Deli counter.
    They never mentioned the discount on the phone but it was easily worked around by ordering wedges, which brought the total up to where I needed it. Whew!

I think that is four of the five I need. Too bad they want you to hit 5 DIFFERENT sponsors eh?
    I will do the Rexall redeem in April probably.

Did my guys ever appreciate that pizza and wedges when they got up! I gazed longingly at both pies
    knowing full well none of it can touch my lips.....oh well.

Happy shopping all!!
    Last edited by walkonby; Fri, Mar 22nd, 2019 at 06:07 PM.
    Abby1, plc, rockco and 1 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Really has nothing to do with MM but just got a email from then that says that it ends on the 24th spend 95 miles at Metro and get 95. Not sure when it starts
    not a bad deal

Offer valid March 22, 2019 to March 24, 2019 at all participating Metro locations in Ontario, excluding Thunder Bay.

I am always sceptical about free but so far I cant find anything wrong with the offer

Last edited by Thatdone; Fri, Mar 22nd, 2019 at 07:29 PM.
    plc, walkonby and Davelikes2save like this.

plc
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    Remember to check your dates. In the West the Rexall coupon for redemption of cash miles is March 25-28

plc
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Thatdone View Post
    Really has nothing to do with MM but just got a email from then that says that it ends on the 24th spend 95 miles at Metro and get 95. Not sure when it starts
    not a bad deal

Offer valid March 22, 2019 to March 24, 2019 at all participating Metro locations in Ontario, excluding Thunder Bay.
    Out West the offer is valid at Safeway and Sobeys. I'll be asking advantage of this along with mega miles offer for Safeway.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

For Metro flash offer(use 95AM get back 95AM ) any idea can we use that offer Metro's Mega mile offers ending March 25th?
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    I did much the same as a few others here.

- First stop Sobeys

bought 2 x $150.00 GC's and paid using my BMO MC. ( I had opted in )
    ( that takes care of 2 of the required promos! )

- Second shop Shell

I had " opted in " but read that it meant I was going to have to pay-at-the-pump, which I have never done at Shell.
    So I went inside before pumping to ask about it and was told if I am participating in MM I must come inside BEFORE pumping where they scan the coupon, then my AM card, then calculated what 25 L would cost and then they charged my CC.
    I went outside and pumped the preset 25 L. As they say at Staples " that was easy! "

Also while inside the Shell kiosk I took advantage of the other coupon where you get 5 BAM for any spend $10.00. I bought $10.00 lottery and redeemed 95 AM so I could also get the 20 BAM ( a personal offer good till April 10th ).

- Third stop Metro

I had pre-ordered 2 xtra lg 3 topping pizzas which allowed me to earn 75 AM!!
    The first 25 AM was for ordering 1 pizza BUT the next 50 AM coupon was allowed to be used in conjunction with the first and was for spending a minimum of $25.00 on the Fresh2Go stuff!

I did ask them on the phone before I ordered and was told the price was $13.00 a pie, but when I got to the cash, didn't they almost mess my whole plan up by discounting as I had bought 2 pies! ( total was just under $25.00 )
    Had the cashier void the whole order and I went back to the Deli counter.
    They never mentioned the discount on the phone but it was easily worked around by ordering wedges, which brought the total up to where I needed it. Whew!

I think that is four of the five I need. Too bad they want you to hit 5 DIFFERENT sponsors eh?

Did my guys ever appreciate that pizza and wedges when they got up! I gazed longingly at both pies
    knowing full well none of it can touch my lips.....oh well.

Happy shopping all!!
    do you have to preorder the pizza..... or can it just be picked up in store...
    walkonby likes this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Giseledta View Post
    do you have to preorder the pizza..... or can it just be picked up in store...
    hi @Giseledta I just wanted to make sure the pizza I was buying from Metro was the one specified in the coupon and I remember it mentioned something about Artisan pizza, but then when I saw the words Fresh2go I knew my location of Metro has that. I asked them do I just come in and they are ready to buy? She said no I would have to order, say what toppings we wanted and what time we wanted it for.

So that is what I did.

I was JUST coming on here to post about the Flash Offer from Metro but you guys all beat me to it! ha ha
    I'll be redeeming 95 for sure! Tit for tat with that offer!!
    Giseledta, uanoor and Abby1 like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

i am going to try that tomorrow.
    walkonby likes this.
    or Swagbucks
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

how is miss fresh.. any comments from anyone who has tried it...
    or Swagbucks

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by uanoor View Post
    For Metro flash offer(use 95AM get back 95AM ) any idea can we use that offer Metro's Mega mile offers ending March 25th?
    @uanoor no it end on the 24March

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I know Metro offers are also ending on 25th mean they r also valid on 24th too.
    Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    @uanoor no it end on the 24March

Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread Information