Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast
Like Tree755Likes

Thread: RCSS St Catharines

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    111 (100%)

Breton Original 225 g in clearance section .44
    Also had vegetable flavour
    Check shelf in case clearance section cleared - we have been finding shelf items at the clearance price.

Noticed tomatoes ** I think, 69 per pound. In produce between cheese bunker and banana display area.
    lotsasavings likes this.

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

@johnb56789@MillieH@mommy2alayna@Big Pink@2shopmom@anisa @endi2000

After two weeks away, I finally got back to RCSS. Nice to see that the store renovation is pretty much complete but I miss all the deals in the clearance section at the front. I had an offer for 200 points/$1.00 spent on Bic Stationary so I scanned some of the clearance-priced items I had purchased several weeks ago. Everything was back to regular price. I'm soooooooooooooo grateful to those who post on this thread when the RCSS deals do come up!

The one deal I did get was Everyready batteries. The 2-pack of AA and AAA are priced @ $1.98 but they're part of the $10.00 for 10 items deal. I bought 10 packs of AAA, used 5 x $1.50 WUB2 coupons and it worked out to $2.50 total (or 25 cents per pack). If there aren't any AAA in the bin (near Natural Foods), they're also in the regular aisle of batteries.

My absolute favourite sale of the entire year is coming up next week @ Book Outlet on Welland Ave. on Thursday, Friday and Saturday. It's called the Box Sale and you fill a box of books from the warehouse area in the back of the store for $35 per box. Book Outlet provides the boxes. It's a zoo on the first day and not everyone gets in at once when they open at 9:00 am. They limit the number of shoppers at any one time to the number of carts they have in the store so, if you don't make it in when they open, you wait in line until someone is finished shopping and returns their cart. It is crazy busy but I'm a book nut and it's worth it to me to pack my patience in order to stock up on books for the year!
    2shopmom likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    111 (100%)

thanks for the info on the book sale. Will try to get there myself. Where did you find the battery coupons? Thats a GREAT deal!

Quote Originally Posted by lotsasavings View Post

After two weeks away, I finally got back to RCSS. Nice to see that the store renovation is pretty much complete but I miss all the deals in the clearance section at the front. I had an offer for 200 points/$1.00 spent on Bic Stationary so I scanned some of the clearance-priced items I had purchased several weeks ago. Everything was back to regular price. I'm soooooooooooooo grateful to those who post on this thread when the RCSS deals do come up!

The one deal I did get was Everyready batteries. The 2-pack of AA and AAA are priced @ $1.98 but they're part of the $10.00 for 10 items deal. I bought 10 packs of AAA, used 5 x $1.50 WUB2 coupons and it worked out to $2.50 total (or 25 cents per pack). If there aren't any AAA in the bin (near Natural Foods), they're also in the regular aisle of batteries.

My absolute favourite sale of the entire year is coming up next week @ Book Outlet on Welland Ave. on Thursday, Friday and Saturday. It's called the Box Sale and you fill a box of books from the warehouse area in the back of the store for $35 per box. Book Outlet provides the boxes. It's a zoo on the first day and not everyone gets in at once when they open at 9:00 am. They limit the number of shoppers at any one time to the number of carts they have in the store so, if you don't make it in when they open, you wait in line until someone is finished shopping and returns their cart. It is crazy busy but I'm a book nut and it's worth it to me to pack my patience in order to stock up on books for the year!
    lotsasavings likes this.

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 2shopmom View Post
    thanks for the info on the book sale. Will try to get there myself. Where did you find the battery coupons? Thats a GREAT deal!
    They were on displays of Everyready batteries at Rexall and Sobeys.
    2shopmom likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Welland Zehrs (not sure if will be all) had a wall of their training pants and diapers all half off the last few days. combine with the optimum offer of 10,000 WUS $50 in baby, was a pretty good day

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

It may be the same price at all RCSS stores but the Bear Paws Crackers that are in the flyer show a price of $2.98 and a bonus points offer of 1,500 points. At RCSS Grimsby, both the boxes and bags were priced at $2.00 so, with the $ .50 tear pad coupon, they're FREE!

Also in Grimsby, most of the toy clearance items have a 30% discount sticker on them. With the Friday & Saturday 15,000 points for every $50.00 spent on toys/electronics/home, etc., that combines for an amazing savings! I also had a digital/personal 1,000 points for every $5.00 spent on toys so I got some amazing deals on Lego (Star Wars, Batman, City), Barbie (ambulance, ultimate kitchen, pizza parlour) and a few other items. The clearance toys are in three locations: the middle aisle near housewares; on several carts between cash and health and beauty; all through the regular toy section and the end cap. (I was at the St. Catharines RCSS, too, yesterday and their selection of clearance toys was pitiful and their clearance prices were higher overall. Grimsby was far better!)
    2shopmom and Big Pink like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    111 (100%)

thanks!!
    Was planning on PM'ing WM but if this works in St. Catharines, I can get more.

Quote Originally Posted by lotsasavings View Post

It may be the same price at all RCSS stores but the Bear Paws Crackers that are in the flyer show a price of $2.98 and a bonus points offer of 1,500 points. At RCSS Grimsby, both the boxes and bags were priced at $2.00 so, with the $ .50 tear pad coupon, they're FREE!

Also in Grimsby, most of the toy clearance items have a 30% discount sticker on them. With the Friday & Saturday 15,000 points for every $50.00 spent on toys/electronics/home, etc., that combines for an amazing savings! I also had a digital/personal 1,000 points for every $5.00 spent on toys so I got some amazing deals on Lego (Star Wars, Batman, City), Barbie (ambulance, ultimate kitchen, pizza parlour) and a few other items. The clearance toys are in three locations: the middle aisle near housewares; on several carts between cash and health and beauty; all through the regular toy section and the end cap. (I was at the St. Catharines RCSS, too, yesterday and their selection of clearance toys was pitiful and their clearance prices were higher overall. Grimsby was far better!)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    111 (100%)

The RCSS in ST. CATH does have the bearpaws for 2.00.

thanks!!
    lotsasavings likes this.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

thanks!!
    The RCSS in ST. CATH does have the bearpaws for 2.00.
    So tempting to get some at this deal. Would be nicer if that tearpad coupon for $0.50 wasn't one per customer, I'd probably get 20 bags then. Would work out to -$4.00/20 for me with student. But that darn coupon wording!

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

11:45 April 3.. Freshco Ontario Street, ST Catharines has Skinless Chicken breasts for $1 lb.. they do have bone in.. If there is none in the meat section check with Matt in the meat department..

@johnb56789@MillieH@mommy2alayna@Big Pink@2shopmom@anisa @endi2000 @lotsasavings
    Last edited by MillieH; Wed, Apr 3rd, 2019 at 11:54 AM.
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    111 (100%)

@johnb56789@MillieH@mommy2alayna@Big Pink@2shopmom@anisa @endi2000@lotsasavings

Marc Angelo 5 pack sausage and breakfast sausage at RCSS in 1st bunker in meat dept. 2.98 (or 2.48) dated April 11... lots of variety
    lotsasavings, MillieH and Big Pink like this.

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

I've been away for a few weeks and saw a lot of changes at RCSS St. Catharines when I was there today. I had to search for a bit to find any clearance deals but I did find a few. The Carnation milk was on an end cap. The ZBars were on a cart in the natural foods area. The other items were on a cart in the grocery section of the store, near the end of one of the new shorter aisles. There were more of all of these items on the regular aisles of the store.

Carnation Evaporated Milk @ $ .54

Fleishmann's Yeast @ $ .44 for a 3-pack. Quick-rise, traditional and pizza varieties are all included. Best before dates into 2020/2021.

Club House Turkey Gravy Mix (gluten free, less salt) @ $ .24. Best before dates into 2020/2021.

Mccormick Gourmet Hollandaise Sauce Mix @ $ .24
    Mccormick Gourmet Alfredo Sauce Mix @ $ .24
    Mccormick Gourmet Roast Gravy Mix @ $ .24
    Not all the Mccormick mixes are clearance priced but I know these are since I bought them. Best before dates into 2020.

Clif Organic Kid ZBar, box of 4 bars, Apple filled with Almond & Cashew Butter @ $ .94. Best before July - Sept. 2019.
    2shopmom, Big Pink and johnb56789 like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Shrimp appetizers - frozen in a freezer on the back wall (sorry don’t have the brand). .99/box
    Simply Orange - OJ - in a back bunker - with pulp only 2.75 l I think). $1.94

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by endi2000; Sun, Apr 28th, 2019 at 08:13 PM.
    lotsasavings and Big Pink like this.
    My Orange Key 44990243S1

https://surveys.gobranded.com/users/...f49b113b291653

Starting a new Chapter in the Golden Horseshoe in 2017!

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Lactancia unsalted butter @ $1.94 - in the bunker between the dairy products/juices/eggs and the natural foods dept.
    Big Pink likes this.

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Book Outlet @ 340 Welland Ave. is selling all of their individual greeting cards @ 50 cents each. Normally they are $1.00. I was there today and they have a large selection. Since they are no longer going to be selling greeting cards, I'm assuming the sale price lasts until the stock of cards is gone.
    2shopmom and Big Pink like this.

Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast

Thread Information