User Tag List

Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast
Like Tree738Likes

Thread: Air Miles Mega Miles 2019: Mar 21 - Apr 25

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by 2shopmom View Post
    I purchased 150. Sobeys GC 2 days before expiry of promo and day of on another card. On the receipt it shows 150 points earned but still not posted on AM account.
    Should I call or will this take a while longer? Anyone else experiencing this?

Thanks!
    I bought mine on the last day and they just posted. For future reference, Sobeys points accumulate weekly until Saturday and then post Wednesday nights. So if you shopped after Saturday ie Monday (Mar 25), your points would accumulate until Saturday (March 30) and post Wednesday (April 3) listing the points all as March 30 purchases.
    wendymac likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Would appreciated if anyone knows the answer to my question TIA
    Can the bonus offer at Rexall 40AM wus $40.00 be combined with the instore coupon of 100AM wus$40.00 both coupons has to be scanned
    Not sure what 100am wus $40 instore coupon you are referring to but you can stack multiple airmiles coupons at Rexall. Also, you can use manufacturer coupons to bring down total but if you want to use the survey coupon you need to actually spend $25 (ie after manufacturer coupons) making your minimum spend amount $20. You can however pay with airmiles.
    The survey coupon last week was not working well, but the new one with the May date doesn't seem to be a problem.

If you are a senior shopping on senior's day, all bets are off, most promos have not been combining with the seniors discount.
    rayray and wendymac like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by maple7 View Post
    The megamiles should have been included in the bonus total on your receipt, it doesn't say megamiles though. For example, my receipt shows 2 base miles, 80 bonus miles (20 megamiles and 60 miles from Monday emailed coupon) plus 60 load and go miles, total 142 airmiles. They post over night, so if you shopped yesterday they should be in your account. They just say "Bonus Miles +20".
    That's what I thought too. I got to the car but turned back and went in again because it didn't feel right. They insisted that the coupons for there just haven't been showing up on the receipts. Gonna go back again tomorrow. Maybe try returning and buying again. Thanks a bunch for the info!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Not sure what 100am wus $40 instore coupon you are referring to but you can stack multiple airmiles coupons at Rexall. Also, you can use manufacturer coupons to bring down total but if you want to use the survey coupon you need to actually spend $25 (ie after manufacturer coupons) making your minimum spend amount $20. You can however pay with airmiles.
    The survey coupon last week was not working well, but the new one with the May date doesn't seem to be a problem.

If you are a senior shopping on senior's day, all bets are off, most promos have not been combining with the seniors discount.
    It was a typo it’s spent $40.00 get 60 bonus Airmiles that exp today but it stated after discount which I wasn’t sure of
    wendymac and maple7 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by wendymac View Post
    The 150 airmiles X2 has been posted to my account for the Sobey's $150 GCs that are part of the Mega Miles. If you don't have yours in a few days, I'd give airmiles a call. Good luck, everyone.
    @wendymac - thanks for the reminder to check; my account was also updated yesterday: 75 BAM for Sobeys Urban & 750 BAM (5x150) for Sobeys.
    wendymac, walkonby and maple7 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Abby1 View Post
    That's what I thought too. I got to the car but turned back and went in again because it didn't feel right. They insisted that the coupons for there just haven't been showing up on the receipts. Gonna go back again tomorrow. Maybe try returning and buying again. Thanks a bunch for the info!
    Ya, if you don't think you received 20 bonus miles on your receipt on the "bonus line", then they somehow missed it. Even if they have a glitch in the system for some reason, you still should have receive it last night. Yes, I would go back, hopefully not too inconvenient.

The cash miles promo last week would not be on the receipt, cash rewards usually are received a day or so later, but your proof is that you redeemed.
    wendymac and Abby1 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It was a typo it’s spent $40.00 get 60 bonus Airmiles that exp today but it stated after discount which I wasn’t sure of
    Ahhh, did you go? Hopefully you got in the the deal. If not, you have another chance on Monday hopefully for another email coupon (they have them most weeks but not all). MegaMiles coupon is good until April 7.
    wendymac likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Check your Air Miles account for a targeted Shell 100 BAM offer for when you you fill up 3x minimum 25L at Shell from April 1- 30, 2019.
    Name:  Shell AM Personal Offer 2.jpg
Views: 475
Size:  14.1 KB

This will stack with the other personal offer of 20 BAM when you redeem Air Miles Cash at Shell valid to April 10, 2019.
    Name:  Shell AM Personal Offer 3.jpg
Views: 486
Size:  33.0 KB

And will also stack with Mega Miles 5 BAM with 25L fill up by April 25, 2019, maximum 4 times (choose opt-in or show MM coupon which rewards to your AM account faster).

And will also stack with the previous Shell text offer (no longer unavailable) of 100 BAM (10 BAM/fill up of 25L or more), for details, click here.
    Last edited by rockco; Thu, Apr 4th, 2019 at 02:42 AM.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)

Ya, if you don't think you received 20 bonus miles on your receipt on the "bonus line", then they somehow missed it. Even if they have a glitch in the system for some reason, you still should have receive it last night. Yes, I would go back, hopefully not too inconvenient.

The cash miles promo last week would not be on the receipt, cash rewards usually are received a day or so later, but your proof is that you redeemed.
    Yeah the 20 BAM WUS $40 coupon definitely didn't show on my receipt earlier this week, and that's what was throwing me -- it should've appeared under bonus miles. They said I could come back if the 20 BAM didn't appear in my transaction history within a few days and they would add them, but my thing was then it wouldn't count towards MM in Air Miles' eyes.

Anyways! Went back today and did a return and re-buy. Scanned the coupon off my phone this time instead of the paper, cause who knows?, just in case. It worked! So heads-up for everyone: it'll appear as 'SP$40 G20AM' on the cashier screen and on your receipt under the items you've purchased, then 20 BAM earned further down on your receipt. glad I went back.
    Last edited by Abby1; Thu, Apr 4th, 2019 at 07:58 PM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Ahhh, did you go? Hopefully you got in the the deal. If not, you have another chance on Monday hopefully for another email coupon (they have them most weeks but not all). MegaMiles coupon is good until April 7.
    @maple7 I did not go I didn’t want chance it still have 2 more offers I need to do to get to 5 offers
    wendymac and maple7 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@maple7 I did not go I didn’t want chance it still have 2 more offers I need to do to get to 5 offers
    Ahh, well you have next week as well for Rexall if you need it and lots of time still for others.
    wendymac likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Heads up that there is an Airmilesshops promo starting Apr 9 until Apr 24 ... for anyone wanting to do the Airmilesshops' Megamiles you may want to wait and see what the promo is about.
    wendymac, Silk, Abby1 and 2 others like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Heads up that there is an Airmilesshops promo starting Apr 9 until Apr 24 ... for anyone wanting to do the Airmilesshops' Megamiles you may want to wait and see what the promo is about.
    yeah I got the email yesterday about that as well

https://www.airmilesshops.ca/en/spla...weet-16-Teaser
    wendymac likes this.

babies teach us acceptance

moneysaver
    Trading Score
    460 (100%)

Did anyone get their bonus 50 airmiles for shopping through airmilesshop.ca? I shopped on the first day when the promotion started and still haven’t got my bonus airmiles.
    wendymac likes this.
    Please use my link to join swagucks
    www.swagbucks.com/refer/erusmus
    And for superpoints
    http://superpoints.com/refer/erusmus

CouponClipper
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I have not yet and I also shopped the same day.

Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Thread Information