User Tag List

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17
Like Tree745Likes

Thread: (OVER) Samplesource Fall 2018 Free Samples

Trading Score
    169 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wendymac View Post
    Got 2 boxes, one for me and one from a relative. Does anyone know which store(s) sell the Batiste Dry Shampoo? I have FPCs for the product. Great hauls, everyone. We rock and we rule!
    @wendymac ..I have seen the Batiste Dry Shampoo at RCSS
    barbis9 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got my box yesterday.
    barbis9, sesterce and Thatdone like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

@Tweets77 @flemeth Thanks for the info on the dry shampoo. I found the brand at Metro but it was the wrong size for the coupon. Argh! But with your insider info I'll be able to cash in those coupon on next week's shopping tour.
    Tweets77 and barbis9 like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went to track my order and got this message : Error! Our records indicate multiple orders to the same address or multiple orders placed from the same IP. This order has been removed - only one order is allowed.

I am the only one at my address and IP that ordered this box. No one else at this address is even registered for SampleSource. I've always gotten these boxes. I have no idea what happened this time. So disappointed. I've contacted them for further info. Has this happened to anyone else?

barbis9 and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

That is odd Cheap&Chic...Did you recently move to that address ? The only thing I can think of is a previous person lived and ordered from that address. Hopefully they will get back to you and this issue can be rectified. I just don't know that since it's over if it is fixed will you get anything. I would be really disappointed too and hope you can get this resolved. Good luck.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by 22 View Post
    That is odd Cheap&Chic...Did you recently move to that address ? The only thing I can think of is a previous person lived and ordered from that address. Hopefully they will get back to you and this issue can be rectified. I just don't know that since it's over if it is fixed will you get anything. I would be really disappointed too and hope you can get this resolved. Good luck.
    I have lived at this address for 30 some years. No idea what happened. Since the order was removed, I know I won't get anything this round. Still waiting to hear from Samplesource.
    barbis9, JDI007 and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

My best friend who has never had an issue in the past, her box was cancelled as there was an error on her postal code. We checked, it was off one number, never was a problem before, box was always delivered except this time.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cheap&Chic View Post
    I went to track my order and got this message : Error! Our records indicate multiple orders to the same address or multiple orders placed from the same IP. This order has been removed - only one order is allowed.

I am the only one at my address and IP that ordered this box. No one else at this address is even registered for SampleSource. I've always gotten these boxes. I have no idea what happened this time. So disappointed. I've contacted them for further info. Has this happened to anyone else?

do you ever reset your IP address? I occasionally will power off my modem so it resets with a new ip number. Strange it happened this time.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by barbis9 View Post
    do you ever reset your IP address? I occasionally will power off my modem so it resets with a new ip number. Strange it happened this time.
    Our Wi-Fi router is turned off most nights and then turned on again in the morning.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have lived at this address for 30 some years. No idea what happened. Since the order was removed, I know I won't get anything this round. Still waiting to hear from Samplesource.
    That is so strange. I hope they get back to you.
    barbis9 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Our Wi-Fi router is turned off most nights and then turned on again in the morning.
    that doesn't reset the IP address. You need to turn off/unplug the modem to reset the IP address. The router just controls the wifi in the home.
    JDI007 likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by barbis9 View Post
    that doesn't reset the IP address. You need to turn off/unplug the modem to reset the IP address. The router just controls the wifi in the home.
    Oh, ok. Thanks.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I got a message last week that mine has shipped. I'm hoping it will arrive soon!
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17

Thread Information