User Tag List

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Like Tree316Likes

Thread: Air Miles General Topics Discussion Thread

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    79 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Thatdone View Post
    Great deal on the Sobeys gift card for the air miles.

I have alway wondered if you can get a deal like that and pay for it using a gift card that you already own.
    I've bought LCBO gift cards on many occasions and paid for them with a Sobeys gift card. I've never tried to buy a $200 Sobeys card and pay for it with another. Now that you mention it, I might give it a try one day!

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Thatdone View Post
    I have alway wondered if you can get a deal like that and pay for it using a gift card that you already own.
    With the caveat that I personally haven't tried using a Sobeys GC to pay for other ones, my understanding from what I've been told and have seen online is that the system allows it, but cashiers aren't supposed to. So it seems to be YMMV depending on whether you get a cashier who either doesn't know / remember or allows it anyway.
    MrsMer likes this.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

A reminder that the Sobeys and Foodland offers of 100 AM wub $200 of their GCs both expire today, as does the Urban Fresh one of 50 wub $100 of Sobeys GCs. Coupons required are at https://roundupcontest.airmiles.ca/en/partner_offers and may also be in stores.
    MrsMer and Anna Michele like this.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

While it seems to be YMMV, I understand that some accounts are receiving a one-time offer of either 10 or 20 bonus miles for redeeming at least 95 at Shell by Sept. 19.

Offer valid August 20, 2019 through to September 19, 2019 at participating Shell locations in ON, MB, SK, AB, BC and NT only (excluding Shell Flying J locations). Get 20 AIR MILES® Bonus Miles when you use at least 95 AIR MILES Cash Miles on any purchase at Shell (excluding tobacco products, Shell gift cards, third-party gift cards, prepaid gift cards, or phone cards). Maximum of 20 Bonus Miles per Collector Number for this offer. This is an exclusive offer and is non-transferable. No coupon required. A valid AIR MILES Card must be swiped at time of transaction. Offer may be combined with other Bonus Offers. Shell reserves the right to make changes to this offer and to terminate the offer at any time, for any reason and without notice. Please allow up to 4 weeks post-promotion for Miles to be posted to your Collector Account.
    maple7 likes this.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arjon View Post
    While it seems to be YMMV, I understand that some accounts are receiving a one-time offer of either 10 or 20 bonus miles for redeeming at least 95 at Shell by Sept. 19.
    Just got this email for my Air Miles. And have my friend and Dad checking their cards to see if they got the offer. I plan on using this offer for sure!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    Just got this email for my Air Miles. And have my friend and Dad checking their cards to see if they got the offer. I plan on using this offer for sure!
    I got it and used it tonight! 20 points.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Received an email from AIR MILES Reward Program <[email protected]> about a Metro "Scratch and Reveal" offer, 100 bonus air miles for spending $150 on almost anything in-store [at Metro] during August 29-September 4, 2019.

The email subject line is "Get a Bonus for back-to-School".

Name:  Metro AM 2019-08-28 Reveal.jpg
Views: 653
Size:  179.2 KB

Check your email to reveal your offer.
    MrsMer and list465 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Rexall - use 95 AM ($10 redemption) and get 50 Am. Sept. 6 -8.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Safeway / Sobey's - get 30 AM when you redeem 95 AM - Sept. 12 - 18. One per account
    baggypants, walkonby and dededi like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    79 (100%)

Name:  Screenshot_20190915-103923.png
Views: 699
Size:  296.0 KB
    Last edited by MrsMer; Sun, Sep 15th, 2019 at 10:54 AM.
    Anna Michele and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Targeted offer from Air Miles (email: [email protected]), 10 BAMs when you earn 15 AM, during September 25-30, 2019. Must opt-in to participate.

Name:  AirMiles 10 BAMS.jpg
Views: 321
Size:  9.2 KB
    Terms and conditions:
    This offer is exclusive, non-transferable and only available to the recipient of the offer invitation. To qualify for this offer, eligible Collector must click the "Opt in" button in the offer invitation email by September 30, 2019. Offer is valid from September 25, 2019 to September 30, 2019. Get 10 Bonus Miles when you swipe your AIR MILES Card and collect a minimum of 15 Miles at participating AIR MILES Partners during the offer period. Miles are earned in connection with eligible purchases made at participating AIR MILES Partners. Please see airmiles.ca for specific Partner offer details. Any Miles earned through AIR MILES credit cards are not eligible Miles and do not qualify for this offer. All eligible Miles must be earned before 11:59 p.m. ET on September 30, 2019 and will be subsequently posted to your Collector Account. Please allow up to 90 days after the end of the offer period for Bonus Miles to be posted to your Collector Account.
    walkonby likes this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rockco View Post
    Targeted offer from Air Miles (email: [email protected]), 10 BAMs when you earn 15 AM, during September 25-30, 2019. Must opt-in to participate.

Name:  AirMiles 10 BAMS.jpg
Views: 321
Size:  9.2 KB
    Terms and conditions:
    This offer is exclusive, non-transferable and only available to the recipient of the offer invitation. To qualify for this offer, eligible Collector must click the "Opt in" button in the offer invitation email by September 30, 2019. Offer is valid from September 25, 2019 to September 30, 2019. Get 10 Bonus Miles when you swipe your AIR MILES Card and collect a minimum of 15 Miles at participating AIR MILES Partners during the offer period. Miles are earned in connection with eligible purchases made at participating AIR MILES Partners. Please see airmiles.ca for specific Partner offer details. Any Miles earned through AIR MILES credit cards are not eligible Miles and do not qualify for this offer. All eligible Miles must be earned before 11:59 p.m. ET on September 30, 2019 and will be subsequently posted to your Collector Account. Please allow up to 90 days after the end of the offer period for Bonus Miles to be posted to your Collector Account.
    @rockco

I also got a targeted email, was quite surprised!

CCF20190926.pdf
    rockco likes this.

babies teach us acceptance

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Is mine a typo?

I am gold member and my offer is collect ONE miles and get FIFTY miles.
    walkonby and shopperwho like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by paylessgetmore View Post
    Is mine a typo?

I am gold member and my offer is collect ONE miles and get FIFTY miles.
    @paylessgetmore I also got collect 1 Am get 50 bonus
    My question since I am a little confused do I just shop any where like Shell for example TIA to anyone who knows the answer

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    @paylessgetmore I also got collect 1 Am get 50 bonus
    My question since I am a little confused do I just shop any where like Shell for example TIA to anyone who knows the answer
    This is T & C so I believe any partner store that you can earn 1 AM. I keep both email & receipt until I see 50 AMs in my account.

* This offer is exclusive, non-transferable and only available to the recipient of the offer invitation. To qualify for this offer, eligible Collector must click the "Opt in" button in the offer invitation email by September 30, 2019. Offer is valid from September 25, 2019 to September 30, 2019. Get 50 Bonus Miles when you swipe your AIR MILES Card and collect a minimum of 1 Miles at participating AIR MILES Partners during the offer period. Miles are earned in connection with eligible purchases made at participating AIR MILES Partners. Please see airmiles.ca for specific Partner offer details. Any Miles earned through AIR MILES credit cards are not eligible Miles and do not qualify for this offer. All eligible Miles must be earned before 11:59 p.m. ET on September 30, 2019 and will be subsequently posted to your Collector Account. Please allow up to 90 days after the end of the offer period for Bonus Miles to be posted to your Collector Account.
    Lavender Lady likes this.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread Information