User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree93Likes

Thread: Free PC insider's subscription

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by CouponKrazy View Post
    I assume this offer was for signing up for PC insiders, I also got the offer and signed up, did you ever get the points? I have not and have submitted two inquirers and phoned once, still nothing! Signed up May 4th, 6 weeks ago. Did anyone else sign up and get this offer?
    I called again and they said that I would not get the 50,000 points because I used the Pampers code. I advised that there was no mention in the offer that the offers could not be combined. I asked them to either give me the points or refund me and cancel my subscription. I got the points 4 days later

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just got an offer in my email for using PC express for over 75 dollars, and I will get 20000 points. I'm interested in trying it, but has anyone who's used PC express know how to use coupons? I read on their FAQ that you just bring your coupons with you, but wanted to hear how everybody processed their coupons once they arrived to pick up their order.

thanks
    Purdee likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bobobee View Post
    I just got an offer in my email for using PC express for over 75 dollars, and I will get 20000 points. I'm interested in trying it, but has anyone who's used PC express know how to use coupons? I read on their FAQ that you just bring your coupons with you, but wanted to hear how everybody processed their coupons once they arrived to pick up their order.

thanks
    Write it in the notes that you will be using coupons, once you are at one of the designated pick up spots and have called them go in the kiosk and hand the coupons to them, they will process them and you can pay with card on file or any other tender including with points.
    bobobee and Thatdone like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cata View Post
    Write it in the notes that you will be using coupons, once you are at one of the designated pick up spots and have called them go in the kiosk and hand the coupons to them, they will process them and you can pay with card on file or any other tender including with points.
    Thanks for the detailed response, I will include them in the notes! how do I call them when I arrive? is it on my app to indicate that I have arrived? sorry, first timer here.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Has anyone used their PC Insider's travel voucher? I'm looking at using it for one night at a hotel either before or after my trip, likely at the airport, and am wondering if the rates are inflated through PC Financial? I likely won't keep my membership after it's up this year as I've barely bought enough organic things to make up the membership fee

My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Molly View Post
    Has anyone used their PC Insider's travel voucher? I'm looking at using it for one night at a hotel either before or after my trip, likely at the airport, and am wondering if the rates are inflated through PC Financial? I likely won't keep my membership after it's up this year as I've barely bought enough organic things to make up the membership fee
    I never used mine. I might be mistaken, but you might want to look if there is a minimum stay. I think it might be a 3-night stay minimum for the voucher, but I don't remember where I read that.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I just used my travel credit for the vacation. Prices were exactly the same as on Sunwing website. But earlier this year I tried to rent a car and PC Travel had an additional $200 fee.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I used it, it is a minimum of 3 nights (in order to get the $99 off). The money was taken off when I booked the hotel (payment was up front).

Interestingly when I checked into the hotel, the form they gave me said that it was booked through Expedia! PC Travel gave me the $99 off, so I didn't question it!
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Colsgirl View Post
    I used it, it is a minimum of 3 nights (in order to get the $99 off). The money was taken off when I booked the hotel (payment was up front).

Interestingly when I checked into the hotel, the form they gave me said that it was booked through Expedia! PC Travel gave me the $99 off, so I didn't question it!
    Ah, too bad. I would only be staying 1 night

My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information