User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by missbobloblaw View Post
    i've used duct tape to reclose a diaper when the tab pulls off...does that make me cheap?

LOL - that's something DH would do!
    Want to be like Redmouse? * Join me here at SC * Tell them Redmouse sent you!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    477 (100%)

The best thing is to call them..they will offer the coupons and send them out. It still takes a couple of weeks.

I was offered 2 $10 coupons too when i complain.
    Join to earn GCs and many more prizes..
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/linny

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Good for you for calling them! $20 worth of coupons is always worth a phone call. I'll keep that in mind next time it happens to me!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

the thing that i have learned, is that i pay good money for products and expect products to live up to their standards. if something is wrong i give a phone call to any company...politely of course, they welcome the input regardless to help their products get better. if nobody says anything how do these companies know.
    i have not had a bad experience yet with a call in.

Trading Score
    56 (100%)

I'm also guessing that it depends on who you speak to. If the person is in a good mood + you are polite, they'll send you something. If they've had a bad day, they'll probably be more strict about sending coupons.
    I've never bothered calling companies before I joined SC, now I'm getting all these coupons and free replacements! I e-mailed Kidsline the other day because our son's musical mobile broke. They said they'll send me a replacement musical wind-up part thingy for free!
    Join Swagbucks - Earn free stuff by searching!
    Join Zoombucks - Search and Win site like Swagbucks
    My Tradelist

Trading Score
    94 (100%)

I never got an answer from them! I sent an e-mail in october 2008 about the easy-ups. (they were all ripping on the side after one nap so I had to use a new one each time even if my son didn't pee in it!!)

Let's just say I use pull-ups now!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Had the same problem with my little guys size 4,s I called the company # on the box the rep. tried telling me he neeeded a bigger size and that was why the beading was coming out......... The diaper was fairly dry just slightly wet and it would still come out told her it was not a problem with the diaper being to wet it was a problem with the DIAPERS. Was not happy with the customer service that i recivied. Did recive 2x 10.00 coupons.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    16 (90%)

I am so fed up with Pampers diapers, that the $20 is worth nothing compared to all the laundry I am doing due to the diapers leaking. I stocked up on pampers during the sale at walmart and now I am stuck with tons of pampers and I am not even sure if I can exchange them for Huggies anywhere. Hopefully Huggies won't give me the same amount of problems pampers has. *sigh*

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by almostmommy View Post
    . I stocked up on pampers during the sale at walmart and now I am stuck with tons of pampers and I am not even sure if I can exchange them for Huggies anywhere. Hopefully Huggies won't give me the same amount of problems pampers has. *sigh*
    Take them back to Walmart and ask to exchange them for Huggies. They had no problem letting me do it. A receipt makes it easier, but thet can do it without too!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i had a problem with pampers cruiser too. shouldn't buy it, we normally use HUggies. Just wondering should I write a complain to the company.

Trading Score
    56 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by eyzlyn View Post
    i had a problem with pampers cruiser too. shouldn't buy it, we normally use HUggies. Just wondering should I write a complain to the company.
    No reason not to write, I figure the worst they can do is not answer. Best case, you get some coupons.
    Join Swagbucks - Earn free stuff by searching!
    Join Zoombucks - Search and Win site like Swagbucks
    My Tradelist

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    477 (100%)

i guess you can't really win with either daipers. Either way...the stickys rip from time to time, they leak and cause us lots of havoc. Atleast getting something outta a simple phone call is better than nothing. Has anyone called HUGGIES and complained about their products? Were you offered anything? I find too many beads from the huggies, so i haven't used their products in awhile.
    Join to earn GCs and many more prizes..
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/linny

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

I actually just sent Huggies an email about their Overnight diapers. The image on the front (Mickey in a bed with a teddy bear) was transferring to the inside of my daughters pajamas. I got a response from them (Kimberley Clark) stating they would be sending me a personalized response through postal mail. That was Monday. I guess we will see in time!

Trading Score
    169 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by missbobloblaw View Post
    i've used duct tape to reclose a diaper when the tab pulls off...does that make me cheap?
    No it does not! I used my DH's electrical tape before they put reclosable tabs on the diapers (it was a long time ago )

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    119 (100%)

Huggies sent me a FPC and 2X $1!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information