User Tag List

Page 190 of 233 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 188 189 190 191 192 200 ... LastLast
Results 2,836 to 2,850 of 3492
Like Tree7607Likes

Thread: PC Optimum - SDM and PC Unite Feb.1 2018!!!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

I like that offer(10000 wus $30)but hoping for a good deal next weekend when I can do a bigger shop!

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    ROMEO and CheriLyn like this.
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Today only

Sent from my SM-A705W using Tapatalk
    ROMEO, hcao, sweetmomma and 2 others like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I had a 10000 pts WUS $30 offer and a B2GO offer on Neutrogena/Aveeno products.
    I got couple boxes of tea to reach the $30, when excluding the price of the free product.

On the screen at self-checkout, both of these offers showed up as applied when I was checking out, but after I paid and got my receipt, the 10000 WUS $30 was not there?

Does anyone know what happened?
    Also, is there someone I should contact for missing points?
    Last edited by CheriLyn; Wed, Mar 11th, 2020 at 10:39 AM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

You could try the point inquiry on the app.
    ROMEO and CheriLyn like this.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Offer terms: Purchase two products at regular price and receive the discount indicated on your third product of equivalent or lesser value. Offer expires after one use and cannot be used on subsequent transactions. Product availability may vary by store. We reserve the right to limit quantities. Taxes applicable on the purchase amount after discounts. No cash value. No adjustments on previous purchases. Can't be used with any other points, promotions or offers.

Quote Originally Posted by CheriLyn View Post
    I had a 10000 pts WUS $30 offer and a B2GO offer on Neutrogena/Aveeno products.
    I got couple boxes of tea to reach the $30, when excluding the price of the free product.

On the screen at self-checkout, both of these offers showed up as applied when I was checking out, but after I paid and got my receipt, the 10000 WUS $30 was not there?

Does anyone know what happened?
    Also, is there someone I should contact for missing points?
    ROMEO likes this.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Got 200 pts per $1 spent on NN disinfectant wipes offer. (I bought a container last week at Shoppers and considering that the Lysol wipes on sale at Fortinos are sold out, I'll get another NN can.)
    ROMEO likes this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

New Shoppers contest begins tomorrow and runs until April 13, 2020. You can win 1 of 10 prizes consisting of 1M PC Optimum points wus $15 on any participating Cadbury, Maynards or Toblerone Easter products.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Question: I have not received any PCO points from my PC Financial Mastercard transactions since Mar 12 when my last statement was produced. Normally I receive PCO points within a few days from the posting date to my PC Financial Mastercard. Am I the only one? It has been almost 10 days now, and I have shopped at Shoppers, Mobil and Maxi/Loblaws locations multiple times. Zero points. Are they only awarding the points on statement date now ? Confused...
    Ciel likes this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

I had an offer for TP and tissues which I've been pushing forward for weeks. Today when I tried to save them for next week I kept getting a "You cannot defer more than 4 offers at once" - even though I had not saved a single offer. Turns out PCO is removing all these kinds of offers because of the shortage in the stores!

So if you have a similar situation, that's why.
    ROMEO, lotsasavings, Ciel and 3 others like this.
    Have a great life!

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

I just received this in my email today. PC Express is changing some of their guidelines:

• To limit interaction with our colleagues, we will only be charging orders to the card on file with your account. Other forms of payment will not be accepted, so please ensure your card is operational.
    • You will no longer be able to edit your order after placing it. To cancel, please call the store.
    • If 100% of the items in your order are unavailable, it will be automatically cancelled.
    • You may receive less individual items in your order, as we are limiting quantities on certain items.
    ROMEO and Ciel like this.

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    I had an offer for TP and tissues which I've been pushing forward for weeks. Today when I tried to save them for next week I kept getting a "You cannot defer more than 4 offers at once" - even though I had not saved a single offer. Turns out PCO is removing all these kinds of offers because of the shortage in the stores!

So if you have a similar situation, that's why.
    Thanks for sharing that information.

I had been trying to move my Dove offer forward to next week but kept getting the "you cannot . . ." message. Now I know why. So I tried moving a different offer to next week and that worked just fine.
    Silk and Ciel like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

For those that are thinking about using Instacart to deliver from RCSS. I read a face book post of a person in Wasaga Beach that had a bad experience with them.

Here is the post

FYI...if you order a delivery from Superstore Wasaga Beach they do not do deliveries. They permit Instacart to make deliveries. Instacart took an order from us for $ 160 and did not deliver. They cant be reached by phone, email, or website chat etc. Called Superstore and they claim they have no affiliation with Instacart.

So buyer beware!!!!!

Last edited by Thatdone; Wed, Mar 25th, 2020 at 04:43 PM.
    ROMEO and Ciel like this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lotsasavings View Post
    Thanks for sharing that information.

I had been trying to move my Dove offer forward to next week but kept getting the "you cannot . . ." message. Now I know why. So I tried moving a different offer to next week and that worked just fine.
    You're welcome @lotsasavings Thought I would try to save others the same frustration I went through!
    lotsasavings and Ciel like this.
    Have a great life!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

I called yesterday after I couldn’t save my Dove and Royale Paper towel offer was told that PC is not letting it get saved because there is no stock that the info the customer service rep give to me saving my other offers was also frustrating had to log in and out every thine I have The message you cannot defer more than 4
    Ciel likes this.

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lotsasavings View Post
    I just received this in my email today. PC Express is changing some of their guidelines:

• To limit interaction with our colleagues, we will only be charging orders to the card on file with your account. Other forms of payment will not be accepted, so please ensure your card is operational.
    • You will no longer be able to edit your order after placing it. To cancel, please call the store.
    • If 100% of the items in your order are unavailable, it will be automatically cancelled.
    • You may receive less individual items in your order, as we are limiting quantities on certain items.
    This is the latest email, updating the conditions for editing PC Express:

We’ve heard your feedback, and we recognize that the ability to edit your order is an important part of shopping with us online. With that,

• All new orders placed will now be editable up until 48 hours prior to the day of pickup.
    • For those with orders that are no longer editable, your order will remain as such.
    • For those with orders that are still editable, your ability to edit will now be limited to 48 hours prior to the day of pickup. This change will go into place midnight tonight (PST).
    Ciel likes this.

Page 190 of 233 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 188 189 190 191 192 200 ... LastLast

Thread Information