User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: over no frill aisles of glory win pc points

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by My two Canadian cents View Post
    The code is for 10,000 game points, not 10,000 PC Optimum points.
    Thank you @My two Canadian cents because my DDs bought get over 100000 points when the play so we get the 1000 PCO

AKM
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    I dont have instagram ... Can you writhe some codes in here please

you can use these...just hope i won't get in trouble for posting these. I think they can be reused.

BUUON (1 extra life)
    50FIN (magnet)
    EM202 (powerboost)
    DSOLX (10 000 bonus points)
    JadeAngel, cath007 and Thatdone like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I wasn't asked for my card number this morning after playing. Does that mean all the points are gone?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by olivercat View Post
    I wasn't asked for my card number this morning after playing. Does that mean all the points are gone?
    Same thing here/ I think that is it for the points

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by olivercat View Post
    The most likely reason is probably that all the points have been given out, yes. Luckily for me, I was still up at midnight, so I played on both our accounts before going to bed.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I still played early this morning and got 1000 points submitted. Shall see how many actually show up.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Another data point. Just played now. Got another 1000 points and was asked for my card number. No idea if that will go through, but it did say it gave me 1000 points and supposedly submitted it.
    CheriLyn likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoodBoy View Post
    Another data point. Just played now. Got another 1000 points and was asked for my card number. No idea if that will go through, but it did say it gave me 1000 points and supposedly submitted it.
    The claim button isn't showing up for me today anymore. I thought the event/promo was over but saw your post. I wonder what is wrong with it? I've talked to a few other people and the same thing was happening with them.
    Last edited by CheriLyn; Wed, Sep 16th, 2020 at 12:21 PM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Last night when my DD was playing and it was time to claim her 1000 points in message pop up that she already play which was not true

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Last night when my DD was playing and it was time to claim her 1000 points in message pop up that she already play which was not true
    The game seems to allow one claim per day with each day starting at midnight. So is it possible that this was the second claim within the same day (midnight to midnight)? If not, another possible explanation is that someone you probably don't know had already played and accidentally typed in your account number - not highly likely, but plausible enough not to discount entirely. It could also be the result of a bug, and there are probably various other possible explanations too.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arjon View Post
    The game seems to allow one claim per day with each day starting at midnight. So is it possible that this was the second claim within the same day (midnight to midnight)? If not, another possible explanation is that someone you probably don't know had already played and accidentally typed in your account number - not highly likely, but plausible enough not to discount entirely. It could also be the result of a bug, and there are probably various other possible explanations too.
    Thanks @Arjon I am not sure why.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arjon View Post
    Atleast if some one used her number, she will get the points
    CheriLyn likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Received my first 1000 point deposit today. To-date 1x1000 and 3x750. Hoping more to come. The 1000 points many times was all due to the hauler code which started me off with 10000 and then jumping into the video game which gave another 10000 if done correctly.
    CheriLyn likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Well just played again .. got 70000 points and was again told I was upgraded to 1000 points and it took my card number. So will I get the points? Who knows but it is still taking my card number anyway so time will tell.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm guessing the three reward tiers probably each have a different number available to be claimed. For example, three thousand 500 PC Optimum points to be claimed, two thousand 750 PC Optimum points, and one thousand 1,000 PC Optimum points. If this is the case, all the available 500 and 750 PC Optimum points have been claimed, but the 1,000 PC Optimum points haven't all been claimed yet, so the 1,000 PC Optimum points is still available.
    CheriLyn likes this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information