User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Trading Score
    442 (100%)

I would like to know as well. As every trade/train I have been on I have nothing but a good rep behind it for me from the tradee or conductors. I would hate to suddenly be thought of as not having a high enough ratings.

Mom, wife & couponer!! MiltonFreecycle's Avatar
    Trading Score
    201 (100%)

See, here's another exception. scbpooh may be right - maybe 15 - 20 is too high, but I'm a bit peeved at the moment with a few newbies, so I'm pushin' it a bit.

Anyways, I don't want to be a thread stealer - so it's back to conversation about Verdi's rant about missing trains.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    47 (100%)

I am one of the extreamly new newbies and thankfully someone has been kind enough to give me a ride which I am awaiting.....I can understand everyones frustration with MIA trains it would probably tick me off also...may I suggest that Newbie trains be started by reputable traders but minimize not only the riders but the $ value of coupons...that way it will discourage a "hold up" on behalf of the newbie but yet build their ratings! I would really hate for train derailments to effect us newbies that are trying to build an honest reputation!! I really hope you find your trains soon!!! Best of luck

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by misfitflynn View Post
    I am one of the extreamly new newbies and thankfully someone has been kind enough to give me a ride which I am awaiting.....I can understand everyones frustration with MIA trains it would probably tick me off also...may I suggest that Newbie trains be started by reputable traders but minimize not only the riders but the $ value of coupons...that way it will discourage a "hold up" on behalf of the newbie but yet build their ratings! I would really hate for train derailments to effect us newbies that are trying to build an honest reputation!! I really hope you find your trains soon!!! Best of luck
    When I first joined I RAOKed a few good coupons to people just to get a trade rating - that way people knew I was serious
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MiltonFreecycle View Post
    I would say 15 - 20 or more, but Fallen you're different, in a good way! See this is why I like the idea of invite - that way I don't have to say a high rating unless I've dealt with you before (too many exceptions).
    Well in that case, I am happy to be different

I never get an invite to invite only trains
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    68 (100%)

I suggest for all newbies to do trades with others in the trade secion and get your rating up. It doesn't take long. You can get a good rating in about a week by lots of trades. If you want to do trades let me know.

Smart Canuck GottaLoveFreeebies's Avatar
    Trading Score
    173 (100%)

It is not only you - I am wondering where some of my trains are as well. I think I am done with trains as well! I will keep to direct trading with other members!

Toronto Gal
    Trading Score
    19 (95%)

For anyone on the Cdylans' 1 for 1 train it just left Thornhill on-route to Etobicoke Mar 11

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Yeah, I noticed one derailed train was stuck on a passenger that has no posts and signed up for the train the one and only day they were on SC
    That was a mistake right there.

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

HI
    I'm a newbie who has been on 3 trains so far without a problem. I'm diligent about sending my envie next day.
    I received a train envelope just this week that had been opened and sent in a canada post plastic bag with their apologies. The train was late getting to me and still had February coupons in it which I removed. Lots of March coupons still in. I replaced what I took out with all April or later coupons.
    I pm'd the conductor and also the next on the list to inform them of the delay and what happened.
    It's unfortunate that I may be included in the no newbie category due to what is happening.
    If I have been aboard your train or you know from another member of my diligence please invite me on your trains if possible.
    thank you

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

It took a month for an envelope to arrive from Ontario, directly to me. Some get there in no time at all and other are VERY delayed.

Trading Score
    194 (100%)

i`ve also have a train that seems to have gone mia! the last passenger sent it out FEB 16, and i have pm-ed the next rider a few times to ask if she received it yet...but i never get a reply back from her...!!
    Want Amazon.ca or other gift cards? Join Swagbucks and Irazoo! $515 redeemed to date.

My blog: http://seapotato.blogspot.com/

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

I have 4 trains currently out. I did not except them to take this long but I am new to the game and had no other trains to go by. But I am gad to hear it isnt just my trains that are taking a while.
    I think some of you oldies need to give more of us newbies a try. I think you should look both the trade rating as well as the postings to know that the newbies is invovled in SC. I started four of my own trains so I could build up my own trade rating because no one wanted me on their train because I was a newbies. Newbies have to start somewhere.

Trading Score
    361 (100%)

I also received a trade (not a train ) in a plastic bag like Healingsage did. I think it's because the envelope was too thick to fit through the slot for one stamp, so it got ripped. If it's too thick it needs a larger amount of stamps. That's why I always weigh my envelopes at the post office to make sure that they're not to thick or too heavy. If you try to let it slide without enough postage, that could be the holdup. Just an thought.
    Join me on swagbucks, and get an envelope worth $50 when you earn your first 100 swagbucks.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/anner2050

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

If you dont put enough postage on them, they will usually return them to the sender for more postage - not send them on anyway

Bargainshopper - there are trades rather than trains to earn a trade rating too - so many more people are affected when a train is derailed compared to a trade. Especially since with a newbie you could wait until the 'payment' arrives before sending the coupons
    ~ ~ ~

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information