User Tag List

Thread: Lightspeed

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I don't see this one listed. They use Paypal and I have cashed in twice with them so far.
    http://www.lightspeedpanel.com/canada.html
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm a Lightspeed panelist myself and would like to give you more info on this program.

Besides the surveys they sent you which you can earn "Lightspeed points", you can log on to their web site to complete some other personal surveys, poll or quick matches which you won't get any "Lightspeed points" but entry to the cash sweepstakes.

The "Lightspeed points" expire 2 years from the date you earn them. And you'll have to accumulate a minimum of 500 points (? as far as I can remember) before you can redeem. In Canada, you can choose Paypal cash or Amazon.ca online gift certificate. You can check your points balance online.

Every time you are asked to complete a survey, they will ask a few upfront questions to see if you're in the population they want. If not, you won't get any "Lightspeed points" but only an entry to the sweepstakes.

I joined Lightspeed since 2003 and had got 10 points forfeited. Haven't won any sweepstakes & my point balance is still below 900, mostly because I didn't fit in their survey demographic many times.

bcteagirl
    I have had a similar problem with them.. have not had any paying surveys, only points... and they seem to mostly be after people in large urban centers, I am usually disqualified when I can't click a large city off the list of 'where do you live'. However, at least they are nice enough to give you points even when yu don't qualify. I did not know the points expired!! I will keep a cloer eye on them now, thanks l.v.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

just wanted to bump this thread to say thanks, cause I didn't know your pints expired either, and mine were et to expire the end of the month!

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

I have been signed up here for awhile and never realized your points expired. I have redeemed though a few times for an amazon g.c., though not as often as I would like.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I cashed probably 4 times in about 2 1/2 years. Survey invites are few and far between.

Thread Information