User Tag List

couponchick
    Trading Score
    172 (97%)

I have had nothing but bad experiences at the LuLuLemon Store in Square One Shopping Centre. The reason i contacted Lululemon was that i had 2 pairs of pants and 1pair of gloves that all fell apart within 1 week of wear. I still had the receipt but the tags were no longer attached. The assistant manager contacted me from Square One and asked that i come in to talk to her while she was working bc she wanted to know my thoughts on the stores. When i first went in to try to exchange the clothing the store manager started telling me off in front of other customers, it was rather embarrasing.

None the less, heres what happened to just prove my disastisfaction with the store:
    1. Last week (Thursday night) Christina contacted me. She stated she wanted me to come in while she was working so we could discuss my concerns and to bring in the items affected and we can chat. She provided her hours of work for the coming week as she was going to be out all weekend. She stated Monday during the day or Tuesday/Wednesday evenings I could come.
    2. Last night I arrived at Square One lululemon at 7:00pm. I was told Christina was in a class and would be back in about 10 minutes. I hung around and waited on the bench at the store. At 7:25pm I went in to check if Christina arrived. She walked in right after I asked, the sales associate followed her to the back and I explained I was there. She had the associate come out and tell me, well she is going on dinner break now so you will have to wait another 30 minutes. This I found unacceptable as it would only take 5 minutes and she couldn’t even come out and tell me herself, There is no way she had started eating already before the girl went to tell her.
    3. Christina sent someone out to deal with the problem clothing. The girl who helped me was very nice but had no idea why I was there or what the issue was.
    Now heres my point:
    1. If anyone could of exchanged the product for me, why couldn’t I of gone on the weekend while it was convenient for me. I was in a serious car accident 4 weeks ago and going through chiro and physio 3 times a week I cancelled my appointment last night so that I could be there to discuss with Christina.
    2. The girl that helped me as nice as she was, wasn’t able to discuss with me my concerns for the store.
    3. Christina just proved all my points at what type of customer service the square one location has brought to me. I had also brought in another item of clothing I wanted to discuss in person but of course Christina wasn’t available. I am not sure what Christina looks like, but the girl that originally gave me all the problems was one that came in with the group of girls and as she walked by the cash she just stared at me, so either they were talking about me or that is Christina. I am very very upset.
    This thread is currently associated with: Lululemon Athletica

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I had the same problem with Aldo I posted about. Aldo did nothing for me. Hope you get something out of it

Trading Score
    25 (100%)

If you haven't already e-mailed the company about this you should, she was beyond rude. She specifically asked you to come in at a time that was convenient for her and then tried to keep you waiting for an hour once you go there. It's horrible customer service.

Reviews Administrator
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

As a veteran retail employee (thank goodness I am no longer), I really question why it was the Assistant Manager and not the Manager who was assisting you? Also, management is almost always required to work weekends, so even if she was not there, someone in charge had to be (or who would've opened the store, right?). Finally, I beleive that Lululemon is Canadian owned and that the owners are from BC. I personally would contact them directly if at all possible. There must be a head office mail address you could find and I would send it Snail Mail direct to the owner.

Last but not least - at no time ever should a dinner break come before a customer. That is outrageous!!

Good luck!!

Amy

Thread Information