Bought this in a boxed set with Olay regenerist uplifting complex. Usual price was around $55 I believe but I lucked out about a month ago at Shopper's Drug Mart Keswick Ontario as it was in clearance on for $24.99 and I had a $10 Olay coupon which I used as I bought two additonal pkgs of 2 bar soaps to meet the requirements on the coupon. The bar soaps were on for $1.89 each. Making a total of $32.51 with taxes and $22.51 after $10 coupon.Another bonus was it was a 20 x points day so all in all it's cost wasn't that high.I would have never tried it without the coupon or sale but will likely buy again on sale as I've used it for the month they suggest and at 51 years of age I have some signs of aging. My girl friend was over yesterday and actually aske me what I'd been using as my skin appeared so much smoother. Needless to say we ended up at Shoppers as she tried mine and wanted her own. She also lucked out as the thermal(meaning it heats when moistened) was on for $19.99 usual price $33.99 and she plans to use her regular Olay cream as we both have decided that it's the thermal wash that seems to do the actual work. You can feel it working even after it is rinsed off. I sent her over to buy 2 stayfree with coupons on sale for $2.99 as well as the bonus optimum that rings up for 2000 pts a BIGI cineplex popcorn and her genuine Health Greens which were on for 20% off so she would cash in on the 15,000 points if she spent $75. also a reminder to also get your gift card bought when you walk in the door as that $100 will generate another 1000 pts. This product is awesome and worth the price when you can get it on sale which we all know it's on sale somewhere. The old $10 coupon might be gone but the product rates and is high on my list