User Tag List

Page 220 of 233 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 218 219 220 221 222 230 ... LastLast
Results 3,286 to 3,300 of 3492
Like Tree7607Likes

Thread: PC Optimum - SDM and PC Unite Feb.1 2018!!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Thanks

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Nice ty

Sent from my SM-A715W using Tapatalk
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

https://www.pcoptimum.ca/load?page=R...orward20220519

Some new save it forward offers from RCSS

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

@flemeth Thank you

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

This week I have an offer that I might get my total spended and reach it

It is 17 500 wus 175$ ...From now it miss me 48$ and it is cumulable purchase until wednesday ....First time I think I got this type of offer...
    But yike for spending that...but if it is all things we need it is all good
    I know I need cereals,milk,smooties,chicken,shrimps and greek yogurt x2 so pretty sure I will have it.
    Cake, dededi and Ciel21 like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

In case anyone didn't notice, the 20x points offers that start tomorrow end on Saturday this week, not Sunday.
    cath007, 4sure5, dededi and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Another thing to watch for - there are at least two different price versions of this store-specific offer. The other I got was $12.99:

Pay $9.99 PC Gourmet roast and ground, PC or Pride of Arabia whole bean coffee (875-930 g) Limit: 4
    cath007, 4sure5, dededi and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I dont find the need to go to SDM anymore....Everything is expensive and the points offers dont fit me anymore...
    For example buy for 40$ get a familly size boxe of cereal free...it was today i think...well I bought after factoring points and coupons and sales famillial special k vanilla almond cereal kellogs for 1,99$.;..I will not spend 40$ just to get a free item.....
    luckbealady and Ciel21 like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

But I noticed since a few weeks I get offers of paid x $ for 1 product and there is a limit.
    Ciel21 likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

PC Optimum has a points redemption offer for gas price savings at Esso-it was in the current Insider's Report. Loyalty card members can save up to 10 cents per litre by redeeming 4000 PC Optimum points (think there was a min gas purchase volume required). Is this redemption done at the gas pump or in-store?

I'm no longer a PC Opt member but am curious if the offer has been easy to redeem in order to save on gas for the mower or the household vehicle?
    "This is the Way." The Mandalorian

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

If your RCSS is offering a low price on PC Za'atar Hummus 280 g it stacks well with the 3000 points WUB2 offer.

My local store is showing $2.44 so I'm not sure if I want to make a trip to confirm that they are really selling it for that price. St Catherines and Weston Rd are showing $0.94 though.

-----------------------

I feel the Esso points redemption offer is deceptive. They're just stating how points can be redeemed for gas at Esso everyday which at best works out to the basic $1 for 1000 points redeemed.

What happens is you surrender 4000 points and the amount you pay per litre is reduced by $0.1 per L. If you buy 40L you get $4 off which is the basic $1 for 1000 points. If you buy less than 40L you actually shortchange yourself. For example, if you buy 30L you get $3 off but you still surrender 4000 points. If you buy more than 40L you only get $4 off.

Some of the answers in this FAQ gives details.

https://loblaw.force.com/PCoptimumsu...language=en_US

This answer is pretty bad. For gas redemptions "at least" should be replaced by "at most".
    Am I getting the same value if I redeem my PC Optimum points at Esso stations than I would if I redeemed my PC Optimum points at Shoppers Drug Mart or PC Optimum participating grocery stores?
    The redemption options available at Esso stations allow you to receive at least the same value as you would if you redeemed PC Optimum
    points at Shoppers Drug Mart or PC Optimumparticipating grocery stores.
    The 10,000 point car wash redemption might be better if you feel they offer a wash option worth more than $10.
    Shwa Girl, 4sure5 and Ciel21 like this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by eataiag View Post
    If your RCSS is offering a low price on PC Za'atar Hummus 280 g it stacks well with the 3000 points WUB2 offer.

My local store is showing $2.44 so I'm not sure if I want to make a trip to confirm that they are really selling it for that price. St Catherines and Weston Rd are showing $0.94 though.

-----------------------

I feel the Esso points redemption offer is deceptive. They're just stating how points can be redeemed for gas at Esso everyday which at best works out to the basic $1 for 1000 points redeemed.

What happens is you surrender 4000 points and the amount you pay per litre is reduced by $0.1 per L. If you buy 40L you get $4 off which is the basic $1 for 1000 points. If you buy less than 40L you actually shortchange yourself. For example, if you buy 30L you get $3 off but you still surrender 4000 points. If you buy more than 40L you only get $4 off.

Some of the answers in this FAQ gives details.

https://loblaw.force.com/PCoptimumsu...language=en_US

This answer is pretty bad. For gas redemptions "at least" should be replaced by "at most".

The 10,000 point car wash redemption might be better if you feel they offer a wash option worth more than $10.
    About the hummus, tried it before the offer. Um. I can see why it is discounted. It's. not. good.

About the earn and redeem offers on gas, I tried to redeem and my favourite gas station cashier said, "Ae you crazy? Don't waste your points on gas. Use them on groceries instead."
    4sure5, eataiag and Ciel21 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you for the feedback on the Esso/PC Optimum pts offer!

Ooh, glad I checked!
    Shoppers Photo . ca has its 14 cents /print photo offer-100 print min. 4x6 size only for ship to home. June 25 &26 only.
    Time for those graduation photos to be printed.

Rare PC Opt pts offer for OLG scratch ticket-hidden on the electronics page
    Get 2000 PC Opts for $10 Bingo Multiplier Instant Ticket.

Also-Bonus Redemption event is on now! Friday June 25 to WEDNESDAY June 29.
    Last edited by Ciel21; Sat, Jun 25th, 2022 at 11:20 PM.
    4sure5 and eataiag like this.
    "This is the Way." The Mandalorian

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It's been awhile since I bothered reviewing this thread ... I see from the lack of activity, I'm not alone. So disappointed in the steady downward spiral of the PC Optimum program in general over the last couple, or few, years. Only a handful of mostly useless digital offers each Thursday, just doesn't do it for me now.
    I especially hate the move from 20% value to only 10% on the majority of offers now. eg. 600pts / $3 has now become 300 pts / $3. Just not worth chasing pts for that, imo. Occasionally there are some decent In-store points offers that get my attention, so there's that.

As Cath007 said aboe [#3293] SDM is no longer on my radar screen; very rarely will I bother, since their prices has soared more than most. Case in point, is cans of PC Ground coffee, that routinely was a flyer item for $6.99. Over that last several months that 'routine' price is now $8.99 - $9.99, the latter being a huge 43% increase. Sad !
    Last edited by Pointsman; Tue, Jun 28th, 2022 at 09:57 AM.
    lotsasavings, cath007 and Ciel21 like this.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pointsman View Post
    It's been awhile since I bothered reviewing this thread ... I see from the lack of activity, I'm not alone. So disappointed in the steady downward spiral of the PC Optimum program in general over the last couple, or few, years. Only a handful of mostly useless digital offers each Thursday, just doesn't do it for me now.
    I especially hate the move from 20% value to only 10% on the majority of offers now. eg. 600pts / $3 has now become 300 pts / $3. Just not worth chasing pts for that, imo. Occasionally there are some decent In-store points offers that get my attention, so there's that.

As Cath007 said aboe [#3293] SDM is no longer on my radar screen; very rarely will I bother, since their prices has soared more than most. Case in point, is cans of PC Ground coffee, that routinely was a flyer item for $6.99. Over that last several months that 'routine' price is now $8.99 - $9.99, the latter being a huge 43% increase. Sad !
    The people I know who get mostly 100 pts/$1 offers mostly shop at No Frills. My main store is RCSS, and I almost never get those, at least not for the things I buy even a few times a year. There are a couple of exceptions, the first that comes to mind being beef. Poultry is worse though; I don't think I've had an offer at all since pre-COVID.

I shop a lot less often at SDM than I did a few years ago. I miss the milk offers as well as the ones that only required spending $30. They also changed their canned pop deals so as not to include my wife's go-to, so I don't go there for that any more, and the same applies to a few other things where their deal is no longer worth going out of my way, even just a short distance.
    Ciel21 likes this.

Page 220 of 233 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 218 219 220 221 222 230 ... LastLast

Thread Information