User Tag List

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Does anyone know if this store has a section where they put their dry goods markdowns?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    This thread is currently associated with: Apple, Real Canadian Superstore RCSS
    My Orange Key 44990243S1

https://surveys.gobranded.com/users/...f49b113b291653

Starting a new Chapter in the Golden Horseshoe in 2017!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Usual spots for stores: a shelving unit or cart by the shipping doors at the back of the store (Longos, Food Basics, my local Fortinos had two sets of doors-one set usually has home and personal care and vitamin clearance on the bookcase shelf while other set of doors usually has grocery items and treats on clearance). Random spot-a shopping cart in the freezer area or back freezer bins-for bulk qty of household items or boxed food or personal care items as well as seasonal treats or decor. Occasionally in bakery by the bakery staff door: there is one rolling cart or two of packaged bakery items and commercial bread stickered for 50% off or some other discount. Though last week I did discover 50% off stickered bread (cold bags) sitting in the same area as the full price sliced bread that I like.
    Candy-sales can be in clearance area or on the power wall near cashier checkouts if there's a lot of stock like freeze pops or themed treats store is trying to clear out.

Lately, there's a rolling cart of food/baby items/jarred items/personal care items right by the Pharmacy's consultation area, hard by the frozen foods in Nature's Treasure section.

See where you find your deals!
    "This is the Way." The Mandalorian

Thread Information