User Tag List

Page 289 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 189 239 279 287 288 289 290 291 299 339 389 789 1289 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,335 of 30801
Like Tree98417Likes

Thread: Fan590 loyalty club

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cjworld View Post
    What a morning! Had to take my wife to work, hour and 40 minutes on Hwy 2 from Oshawa to Ajax. Ready to snap. Thinking I'll be 45 minutes coming home, half the day wasted, then I gotta turn around this afternoon to pick her up again. Grrr. But then it only takes me like 15 minutes to get back home. And then my wife calls and says she was given tickets to the Leafs game tonight soon as she got into work ! All of a sudden I am not in that "kill somebody" mood.
    well, you & Maggie @ tonight's game, ok - would you 2 like 2 share anything ??

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Just a mention ... I was reading in the paper about a new scam where you they call you and tell you there is a problem with your computer, that they are from Microsoft and then get your personal information from you. Well I just got that call so not that anyone on this link would be so foolish to fall for this but if you know of anyone who might fall for that, give them the heads up and tell them just to hang up.
    Hope u called police; they asked that anyone getting that call, let them know

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ROMEO View Post
    I remember when the Fan gave 57 trips , SuperBowl..Itailian Grand Prix.. Indy 500..Tennis in England... Golf in Scotland ..The top sporting events in the World , now the High prize help eat's up the Budget !! I won one of them . Fan needs to become a Player again... I have Millions of points (waiting) !!!
    I've NEVER won a trip, or anything big - tickets, but that's it. I think I'm due - sorry everyone

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Well it is a Birthday night as we were originally taking my son and his girlfriend out to dinner for his 21st birthday which was Monday but now lucking out into this, yes 4 tickets, we are now going to the game instead of dinner, though we will eat there too.
    And I don't know what I could tell the police. Phone display only showed long distance, no number. I was hoping it was a contest win with my all of sudden change in luck. And I hung up soon as he said I was having a computer problem.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I've won over $22,000 in cash trip and prizes in the last 2 yrs...Not so much lately though.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ROMEO View Post
    I remember when the Fan gave 57 trips , SuperBowl..Itailian Grand Prix.. Indy 500..Tennis in England... Golf in Scotland ..The top sporting events in the World , now the High prize help eat's up the Budget !! I won one of them . Fan needs to become a Player again... I have Millions of points (waiting) !!!
    I remember that as well. I didn't win any of them. Good for you, which trip did you win. And if this next promo is anything like that, tell me which trip your going for so I know not to try. Your millions of points trumps my 600k. I will take the leftover... lol

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by maggierocks View Post
    I've won over $22,000 in cash trip and prizes in the last 2 yrs...Not so much lately though.
    Wow!!!!! How many contests did u enter in those
    2 years? Give or take...

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Kennykenn View Post
    Wow!!!!! How many contests did u enter in those
    2 years? Give or take...

I just entered another 2.. right at the top Canadian contests. There are tons of them.. some good some you have to enter every day. I'm not so fond of them anymore... takes up way to much space in my favs. I go for I entry only and look for the contests that are fairly Local,(NO U.S.),
    Large Companies and local grocery store kinda things... Lotsa of sports, and ones that require UPC codes off stuff you would normally by.....
    Makes it easier

Oh sorry answer to your question was quite a few. But I won the Vancouver Olympics Trip with 1 pack of gum and the UPC code!!!!!!
    Last edited by maggierocks; Thu, Mar 10th, 2011 at 10:55 AM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

You don't have horseshoes, you have the whole ranch...

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Not lately, just a panini press, a gift basket with a bunch of womens stuff, movie passes and little stuff. The hasbro Game nite through coke. Just secondary prizes. Thats from after Xmas....

Long suffering Leaf Fan Road Dawgs's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Not lately, just a panini press, a gift basket with a bunch of womens stuff, movie passes and little stuff. The hasbro Game nite through coke. Just secondary prizes. Thats from after Xmas....
    Wow, prizes, burgers, hockey game, hundred's of thousand's of points.
    I gotta whole lot of catching up to do. FYI Kenny, I will stay out of the
    way as well for Raptor Stubs. It's all yours !

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

You won the Olympics trip with the gum on one entry? That is luck. If I remember correctly and it is the same contest, I had many, many entries but no. Same with the Q, never won anything with them. Saved all my points for awhile there, threw like a million & half points into one contest for something fairly small thinking it would increase my chances but no.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Anyone got a suggestion on this. I changed my profile pic yesterday to the Ride to Conquer Cancer icon and it shows as such when I go back into my profile but my posts as still showing the old "Canada" ?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wow 22k in prize ... the only thing I ever one was that vtech phone for one of the 3 pointers by the Raps

oh and of course coffee and donuts from rrrroll up the rim.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Anyone got a suggestion on this. I changed my profile pic yesterday to the Ride to Conquer Cancer icon and it shows as such when I go back into my profile but my posts as still showing the old "Canada" ?

Go to customize Profile then on you left look for edit avaitar.. Thats how I did it.. Try any way might be right....

Thread Information