User Tag List

Page 343 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 243 293 333 341 342 343 344 345 353 393 443 843 1343 ... LastLast
Results 5,131 to 5,145 of 30801
Like Tree98407Likes

Thread: Fan590 loyalty club

  1. #5131
    LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Whitby
    Posts
    29,286
    Likes Received
    124064
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by maggierocks View Post
    Nice guitar........could you move it the left a little?
    believe me, I tried
    TooCouponCrazy likes this.

  2. #5132
    :/ maggierocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Amberley Beach, Kincardine
    Posts
    5,326
    Likes Received
    1325
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Romeo & Owdatoon that was a hard one....making the competion pretty stiff
    Congrats Owdatoon you got one up today!!!
    Sorry the guitar is stuck in my brain.... I am soooo naughty

  3. #5133
    LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Whitby
    Posts
    29,286
    Likes Received
    124064
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Owdatoon View Post
    Looks like the guitar is missing the "G" string...
    yeh, I'm happy about that

    Maggie, I'm don't know why ur thinking about the guitar ?
    Last edited by 22hicks; Thu, Apr 7th, 2011 at 09:29 AM.
    TooCouponCrazy likes this.

  4. #5134
    :/ maggierocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Amberley Beach, Kincardine
    Posts
    5,326
    Likes Received
    1325
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by 22hicks View Post
    yeh, I'm happy about that

    Maggie, I'm don't know why ur thinking about the guitar ?

    It's just a more lady like way of saying ......I can't post what I'm thinking

  5. #5135
    :/ maggierocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Amberley Beach, Kincardine
    Posts
    5,326
    Likes Received
    1325
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Geez hicks we sure are getting pretty naughty on this site...LOL
    Spice it up I say.......I'm sure that all they guys on here look like that so they feel right at home..right???

  6. #5136
    LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Whitby
    Posts
    29,286
    Likes Received
    124064
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by maggierocks View Post
    Geez hicks we sure are getting pretty naughty on this site...LOL
    Spice it up I say.......I'm sure that all they guys on here look like that so they feel right at home..right???
    Oh, I'm sure they do !!! Maybe we should organize our very own S.C. calendar
    What do u guys think ?? Want to give it a go ??
    Maggie could take the pics & I'll pose u for it
    Last edited by 22hicks; Thu, Apr 7th, 2011 at 09:57 AM.
    TooCouponCrazy likes this.

  7. #5137
    Smart Canuck Owdatoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4,136
    Likes Received
    5475
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    The Last Argument

    Okay Honey!
    We're here!
    I said I was sorry!
    You can come out now.


    Name:  camper.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  18.3 KB

  8. #5138
    Canadian Guru kawam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    11,393
    Likes Received
    85344
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    Note: Got Game bonus code is: BALLS

  9. #5139
    LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Whitby
    Posts
    29,286
    Likes Received
    124064
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by kawam View Post
    Note: Got Game bonus code is: BALLS
    Congrats & thanks !!
    TooCouponCrazy likes this.

  10. #5140
    :/ maggierocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Amberley Beach, Kincardine
    Posts
    5,326
    Likes Received
    1325
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by ROMEO View Post
    Got Game Blog Bonus:stick..(not working yet )

    Anyone get the BB towork yet???
    Last edited by maggierocks; Thu, Apr 7th, 2011 at 11:19 AM.

  11. #5141
    Smart Canuck Owdatoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4,136
    Likes Received
    5475
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by maggierocks View Post
    Anyone get the BB towork yet???

    BB is noted in post # 5138 by kawam
    (also what you get when you move the guitar in 22 hicks' pic)

  12. #5142
    :/ maggierocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Amberley Beach, Kincardine
    Posts
    5,326
    Likes Received
    1325
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Well my son has his last Ortho. Appt before we have to make a really big decision. Either take his braces off now and wait till he is 17 and have Jaw surgury. Or just take them off and leave things as they are. Dang it looks like I'm going to loose the battle. They surgury would fix his overbite and give him a more square jaw..... Hubbie thinks I am to vein and to leave him alone...
    In this world it's unfortunate but strong features are an asset.
    I dunno 2 kids 2 sets of braces $$$ draining but surgury is covered under ohip.....The kid just brought home mid term marks in the 90's for grade 9, He could go places I want to make sure he has every thing he needs to get there...
    Sooooo what do you guys think I really could use an opionion.....

  13. #5143
    ROMEO ROMEO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    PICKERING
    Posts
    10,880
    Likes Received
    41871
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    Japan hit by Another 7.4 Earthquake Tsunami Alert ..
    22hicks and TooCouponCrazy like this.

  14. #5144
    :/ maggierocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Amberley Beach, Kincardine
    Posts
    5,326
    Likes Received
    1325
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Owdatoon View Post
    BB is noted in post # 5138 by kawam
    (also what you get when you move the guitar in 22 hicks' pic)


    Ahhh I though that was something new...I only know it as BB thanks !

  15. #5145
    ROMEO ROMEO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    PICKERING
    Posts
    10,880
    Likes Received
    41871
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by maggierocks View Post
    Well my son has his last Ortho. Appt before we have to make a really big decision. Either take his braces off now and wait till he is 17 and have Jaw surgury. Or just take them off and leave things as they are. Dang it looks like I'm going to loose the battle. They surgury would fix his overbite and give him a more square jaw..... Hubbie thinks I am to vein and to leave him alone...
    In this world it's unfortunate but strong features are an asset.
    I dunno 2 kids 2 sets of braces $$$ draining but surgury is covered under ohip.....The kid just brought home mid term marks in the 90's for grade 9, He could go places I want to make sure he has every thing he needs to get there...
    Sooooo what do you guys think I really could use an opionion.....
    My daughter had done but not braces , option set of bites trays go in take out to eat sleep etc. total cost 1800.00 u pay monthly ... it shift ur teeth ...
    22hicks and TooCouponCrazy like this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 4 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •