User Tag List

Page 377 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 277 327 367 375 376 377 378 379 387 427 477 877 1377 ... LastLast
Results 5,641 to 5,655 of 30801
Like Tree98413Likes

Thread: Fan590 loyalty club

  1. #5641
    :/ maggierocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Amberley Beach, Kincardine
    Posts
    5,326
    Likes Received
    1325
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Am I crazy, did I miss the Greg Brady b/c ??? I refreshed this time LOL. wow grabbed a shower and came back and no code yet????

  2. #5642
    Takin' Care of Business hanksr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Vaughan ON
    Posts
    414
    Likes Received
    94
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    I am now officially saving every single fan point I earn so that I can enter the awesome contest they will run for the Bills in Toronto series. So glad my Redskins are coming to town at the end of October.

    Oh and good morning everyone.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  3. #5643
    :/ maggierocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Amberley Beach, Kincardine
    Posts
    5,326
    Likes Received
    1325
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by hanksr View Post
    I am now officially saving every single fan point I earn so that I can enter the awesome contest they will run for the Bills in Toronto series. So glad my Redskins are coming to town at the end of October.

    Oh and good morning everyone.

    I won tickets to the first Bills game in toronto last year.... Gave them to my Hubbie and son. They were fantastic tickets. Won them through Rogers.....

  4. #5644
    :/ maggierocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Amberley Beach, Kincardine
    Posts
    5,326
    Likes Received
    1325
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    So is this serious did we miss the Greg Brady code???? or should I go on a seach thorugh other channels to find it??? The scoreboard with an empty slot is just wrong!!!!!

  5. #5645
    Takin' Care of Business hanksr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Vaughan ON
    Posts
    414
    Likes Received
    94
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by maggierocks View Post
    I won tickets to the first Bills game in toronto last year.... Gave them to my Hubbie and son. They were fantastic tickets. Won them through Rogers.....
    Thanks for the inspiration Maggie. I was hoping and praying for the Redskins to come this year. Hopefully they will run a great draw with great seats. I figure I will have around 700,000 point by then. That would be enough for close to 1,200 ballots in a standard draw.

  6. #5646
    :/ maggierocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Amberley Beach, Kincardine
    Posts
    5,326
    Likes Received
    1325
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by hanksr View Post
    Thanks for the inspiration Maggie. I was hoping and praying for the Redskins to come this year. Hopefully they will run a great draw with great seats. I figure I will have around 700,000 point by then. That would be enough for close to 1,200 ballots in a standard draw.

    Remind me when it's closer I'll find you some good extra contests!!!!!

  7. #5647
    ROMEO ROMEO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    PICKERING
    Posts
    10,880
    Likes Received
    41877
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    UFC129 8:15 Name: tyler stewart
    22hicks and TooCouponCrazy like this.

  8. #5648
    Takin' Care of Business hanksr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Vaughan ON
    Posts
    414
    Likes Received
    94
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Tyler Stewart is the qualifier for 815

  9. #5649
    All my children have fur Wendark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Pickering
    Posts
    17,143
    Likes Received
    4199
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    Happy birthday Philthethrill!


  10. #5650
    ROMEO ROMEO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    PICKERING
    Posts
    10,880
    Likes Received
    41877
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    Greg Brady Code: called @ 7:50 told they forgot , and would give out top of the hour still nothing. 20min left to enter ?
    22hicks and TooCouponCrazy like this.

  11. #5651
    Takin' Care of Business hanksr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Vaughan ON
    Posts
    414
    Likes Received
    94
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by ROMEO View Post
    Greg Brady Code: called @ 7:50 told they forgot , and would give out top of the hour still nothing. 20min left to enter ?
    Can you imagine if you had a job where you had one thing you were supposed to do everyday and you forgot? Oh and you had about three or four other people that knew and they didn't remind you?

  12. #5652
    Takin' Care of Business hanksr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Vaughan ON
    Posts
    414
    Likes Received
    94
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by maggierocks View Post
    Remind me when it's closer I'll find you some good extra contests!!!!!
    Thanks.

  13. #5653
    :/ maggierocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Amberley Beach, Kincardine
    Posts
    5,326
    Likes Received
    1325
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by ROMEO View Post
    Greg Brady Code: called @ 7:50 told they forgot , and would give out top of the hour still nothing. 20min left to enter ?

    You're my HERO Romeo........ you should have told me I would have chatted up my favorite Fan-Man LOL

  14. #5654
    ROMEO ROMEO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    PICKERING
    Posts
    10,880
    Likes Received
    41877
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    Greg Brady Code:playoffs
    22hicks and TooCouponCrazy like this.

  15. #5655
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    31
    Likes Received
    0
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Greg Brady Code:playoffs

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •