User Tag List

Page 461 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 361 411 451 459 460 461 462 463 471 511 561 961 1461 ... LastLast
Results 6,901 to 6,915 of 30801
Like Tree98417Likes

Thread: Fan590 loyalty club

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The Pair a Day Giveaway

Brady & Lang 6:15 bonus code = red sox
    Last edited by Owdatoon; Fri, Jun 10th, 2011 at 06:59 AM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Todays prizes as per the contest page.....??? Not sure if it has been updated as I don't know yesturdays
    LISTEN TO WIN

The Pair a Day Giveaway - Listen mornings between 6am-9am for Greg Brady and Jim Lang to announce the Pair a Day password. Enter it as a bonus code in THE FAN Club by 8:50 am for 590 points, and chance to win a pair of tickets to see James Taylor at the Blackcreek Music Festival on June 25th!
    The Jeff Blair Show - Listen for the daily bonus code mornings at 9:20am. Enter it in THE FAN Club by 11:50am for 590 points, and a chance to win a $250 Golf Certificate to Cobble Beach Golf Resort in Georgian Bay!
    The Andrew Krystal Show - Listen to The Andrew Krystal Show weekdays at 1:20pm for the daily bonus code. Enter it in THE FAN Club by 3:50pm for 590 points, and a chance to win dinner for 4 at the Mandarin
    Last edited by maggierocks; Fri, Jun 10th, 2011 at 06:59 AM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

OH jeez General Motors is sooooooooo generous. For a reward hubbie was given a tshirt That says Proud Home of the Camero!! with a pick of the new Camero on the front, and the date on the back.... To small for him and I't a dress on me!!! I think they should have given us a car!!!!! Cheep bums

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by maggierocks View Post
    Todays prizes as per the contest page.....??? Not sure if it has been updated as I don't know yesturdays
    LISTEN TO WIN

The Pair a Day Giveaway - Listen mornings between 6am-9am for Greg Brady and Jim Lang to announce the Pair a Day password. Enter it as a bonus code in THE FAN Club by 8:50 am for 590 points, and chance to win a pair of tickets to see James Taylor at the Blackcreek Music Festival on June 25th!
    The Jeff Blair Show - Listen for the daily bonus code mornings at 9:20am. Enter it in THE FAN Club by 11:50am for 590 points, and a chance to win a $250 Golf Certificate to Cobble Beach Golf Resort in Georgian Bay!
    The Andrew Krystal Show - Listen to The Andrew Krystal Show weekdays at 1:20pm for the daily bonus code. Enter it in THE FAN Club by 3:50pm for 590 points, and a chance to win dinner for 4 at the Mandarin
    Wow. Thanks for this Maggie. I am always too lazy to find it myself.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

OH jeez General Motors is sooooooooo generous. For a reward hubbie was given a tshirt That says Proud Home of the Camero!! with a pick of the new Camero on the front, and the date on the back.... To small for him and I't a dress on me!!! I think they should have given us a car!!!!! Cheep bums
    I'm surprised they didn't give them a T Shirt with a picture of the Camaro that read "Get to Work!".

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Stab View Post
    thank goodness for insurance, but they response times for anything is so damn slow with them. And now that you know where I live, feel free to come on over for a cold beverage
    Really sorry to hear this buddy. Even though you are covered it is still a huge pain I am sure.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I would love to win that Golf prize pack but with the way my luck has been going I will end up winning the James Taylor tickets!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by hanksr View Post
    I'm surprised they didn't give them a T Shirt with a picture of the Camaro that read "Get to Work!".
    You ever met people that work for car companies????
    Ha ha ha ha. But not the Skilled Trades. Hubbie is Millwright and has to work his a$$ off due to "unedumacated idiots" that after 20 yrs with the company still haven't completed training (ON THE LINE) a great job but a 5 yr old could pick it up in about a week.........
    He has just told me that instead of the weekend off he has to work the entire thing double shifts..........
    Now I have no one to play with..........

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by hanksr View Post
    Really sorry to hear this buddy. Even though you are covered it is still a huge pain I am sure.
    Sure, huge pain the ass. You should see the interior damage. It was like I was living in a straw house during the last month and it just happened to be during one of the wettest months on record. But I am getting a lot of new furniture and carpet from it though. Seriously, its so bad I just have to laugh now. Its a joke how slow these clowns are. No wonder insurance is so expenisve. It went from $10k damage to over $40k now.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

what type of employee discount do GM workers get (if any) on new cars.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

what type of employee discount do GM workers get (if any) on new cars.

This is a approximate % list. Things change frequently:

Option # 1 Order a new vehicle(to be built) maybe 8-10%
    .............Most consumer incentives will match this

Option # 2 Off the lot (dealership) maybe 10 - 15%

Option # 3 Miled-out staff car (Hard to get now-a-days) and depending on the mileage and state of the vehicle. maybe 25%

Used to be fantastic. We would get a new vehicle every year, Now we lease. It works for us Just ditch it and lease another.. no trade in or trying to sell it privately.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Blog Bonus = BURROWS

Name:  crasherblogcodeJUN10.jpg
Views: 198
Size:  14.3 KB

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This is a approximate % list. Things change frequently:

Option # 1 Order a new vehicle(to be built) maybe 8-10%
    .............Most consumer incentives will match this

Option # 2 Off the lot (dealership) maybe 10 - 15%

Option # 3 Miled-out staff car (Hard to get now-a-days) and depending on the mileage and state of the vehicle. maybe 25%

Used to be fantastic. We would get a new vehicle every year, Now we lease. It works for us Just ditch it and lease another.. no trade in or trying to sell it privately.
    not bad, i would be trying to get my name in the pot for option 3. (name in the pot being much different than putting ur your car keys in the bowl...lol)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

New Maggie OCD record!!!!! All the bed linens are changed and the dirty ones in the washer...Yeah beat yesturdays record!!!!!!19 minutes. Thats alot of work. Famiy thinks I am nuts cause I change everyones sheets everyday!!! Who doesnt????? Just the thought of crawling into bed with yesturdays dead skin gives me the willies..... I am a little tiny bit of a clean freak..more like OCD clean freak!!!!....

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

not bad, i would be trying to get my name in the pot for option 3. (name in the pot being much different than putting ur your car keys in the bowl...lol)

Before I got Married I worked for GM HeadQuarters and got to be one of the people that miled out the staff cars.... There was one standard Corvette I always got cause no one else wanted to drive stick...That was amazing....I have her picture still....she was white with red leather interior....

Thread Information