User Tag List

Page 490 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 390 440 480 488 489 490 491 492 500 540 590 990 1490 ... LastLast
Results 7,336 to 7,350 of 30801
Like Tree98417Likes

Thread: Fan590 loyalty club

CaNewbie The Professor and MaryAnn's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I won free green fees for two at Hockley Valley, but I do not golf.
    I am thinking of doing the same thing that you did.

Quote Originally Posted by davidgri View Post
    Here is the response I got from the Fan590 about my "useless" Scores prize. Thanks to everyone who helped (I was going to give up, as these things usually don't work out in our favour). Love the Fan590!

Hi Davidgri
    Sorry I wasn't able to get back to you yesterday as promised. I do have
    good news, however: We are able to offer a $50 gift certificate to
    Harbour Sports Grille to make up for your rather useless Scores gift
    card.
    We are a bit tied up by the postal strike, but I would be happy to send
    it to you as soon as the mail is moving again, or if it's convenient I
    can arrange to have it available for pickup at the Rogers Plus store
    where you claimed your Scores card.
    Please confirm your mailing address, or just let me know if you'd rather
    pick it up.
    Cheers,
    Jordan
    Jordan Lavin
    Promotions Coordinator
    Sportsnet Radio FAN 590
    [email protected]
    Listen live @ www.FAN590.com
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by The Professor and MaryAnn View Post
    I think in your case , they will take prize back giving you chance to win again . Better you maybe trade prize with others on site . Good Luck
    22hicks and TooCouponCrazy like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by davidgri View Post
    Here is the response I got from the Fan590 about my "useless" Scores prize. Thanks to everyone who helped (I was going to give up, as these things usually don't work out in our favour). Love the Fan590!

Hi Davidgri
    Sorry I wasn't able to get back to you yesterday as promised. I do have
    good news, however: We are able to offer a $50 gift certificate to
    Harbour Sports Grille to make up for your rather useless Scores gift
    card.
    We are a bit tied up by the postal strike, but I would be happy to send
    it to you as soon as the mail is moving again, or if it's convenient I
    can arrange to have it available for pickup at the Rogers Plus store
    where you claimed your Scores card.
    Please confirm your mailing address, or just let me know if you'd rather
    pick it up.
    Cheers,
    Jordan
    Jordan Lavin
    Promotions Coordinator
    Sportsnet Radio FAN 590
    [email protected]
    Listen live @ www.FAN590.com
    That's great, whens the party at Harbour sports grille. Drinks on Davidgri!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

And yet again, I won the chance to NOT win again LOL

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by The Professor and MaryAnn View Post
    Golf at Hockley valley is $70 per green fee ($80 for the weekend). Why don't you put them on Kijiji. Maybe you can get $90-$100 for the pair.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm now in a great mood, My sons V.P. from school just called to let me know he has detention for fighting. The Kawartha Pine Ridge School region SUCKS!!! My son has been bullied for years now, Being smart really dosen't matter for squat. I have been through every channel I can find and they say, sorry we will do our best as we do not tolerate bulling. I have always taught my kids never to raise a hand or hurt people even verbally. Well he finally could'nt take it anymore and came out swinging...and he is a tall thin powerhouse.
    HE WON!!!!! The VP wants me to reinforce this policy they have and I told him to look over his records and my complaints for the last seven years and apologize to me.....Never get Mommy Maggie mad. I told him to send my child home and look at his 98% average and decide whether he wants to give a suspensin for missing detention..in the meantime I'll call my friend at the newspaper!!!!!
    Lets see........

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by truculence View Post
    Survey Code 'allatwitter'
    Nice one. Thanks.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by maggierocks View Post
    I'm now in a great mood, My sons V.P. from school just called to let me know he has detention for fighting. The Kawartha Pine Ridge School region SUCKS!!! My son has been bullied for years now, Being smart really dosen't matter for squat. I have been through every channel I can find and they say, sorry we will do our best as we do not tolerate bulling. I have always taught my kids never to raise a hand or hurt people even verbally. Well he finally could'nt take it anymore and came out swinging...and he is a tall thin powerhouse.
    HE WON!!!!! The VP wants me to reinforce this policy they have and I told him to look over his records and my complaints for the last seven years and apologize to me.....Never get Mommy Maggie mad. I told him to send my child home and look at his 98% average and decide whether he wants to give a suspensin for missing detention..in the meantime I'll call my friend at the newspaper!!!!!
    Lets see........
    Good for you. I had a similar situation with my son. We got so annoyed with the lack of effort on the school part, we actually moved away and he went to a new school. Once he moved schools, the bullying stopped and he's been on the honor roll ever since.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Stab View Post
    That's great, whens the party at Harbour sports grille. Drinks on Davidgri!
    I won a $100 certificate from the Fan for them as part of that Man Cave contest they ran a while ago. If you get down there on a nice afternoon it is great. And I am pretty sure that for $50.00 you can get an appetizer and at least two pints of beer.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Uh-oh... maggierocks is rocking!!! Go get 'em girl!!!..........ummm...woman... u know.
    What a state our schools are in.

As for professor&maryann: I don't think you can trade in the prize, tho' you could try.
    I'm sure you could get a nice deal for them on kijiji as Stab said. Happy Summer (1:16pm) today.!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

OMG I can't believe how mad I am......I am holding myself back form going to the school and tearing that craphead a new one!!!!! We have 1 other highschool out here that my Daughter wnt to and it was fantastic!!! Because of a couple streets they will not let my son in. Out of Boundary kids are no longer being accepted..I don't know what else to do...It's the 3 kids that have been bulling him for all those years. Their parents think it's funny...get that one... I see them time to time at the Beer store on "check" day...
    Last edited by maggierocks; Tue, Jun 21st, 2011 at 01:12 PM.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

OMG I can't believe how mad I am......I am holding myself back form going to the school and tearing that craphead a new one!!!!! We have 1 other highschool out here that my Daughter wnt to and it was fantastic!!! Because of a couple streets they will not let my son in. Out of Boundary kids are no longer being accepted..I don't know what else to do...It's the 3 kids that have been bulling him for all those years. Their parents think it's funny...get that one... I see them time to time at the Beer store on "check" day...
    Go to the District Manager ( that's a 2up from the principal )
    22hicks and TooCouponCrazy like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

When I lived in Newmarket, We changed my sons school for bullying. The school board did not agree with the move at all. It was my wife that raised some hell to make it happen. In the end, we just had to agree to get him to and from school as we were out of their boundary, their bus system would not pu my son. we did that for a year, then just moved to where we are now, but there is precedent for your son to go to other school out of your boundary due to bullying. I hope this gives a light at the end of tunnel... go get em!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ROMEO View Post
    Go to the District Manager ( that's a 2up from the principal )
    Quote Originally Posted by Stab View Post
    When I lived in Newmarket, We changed my sons school for bullying. The school board did not agree with the move at all. It was my wife that raised some hell to make it happen. In the end, we just had to agree to get him to and from school as we were out of their boundary, their bus system would not pu my son. we did that for a year, then just moved to where we are now, but there is precedent for your son to go to other school out of your boundary due to bullying. I hope this gives a light at the end of tunnel... go get em!

Thanks for the info... maybe I'll do both!!! I live for my kids and I can't have this stuff going on.. Waaay back in my day I was a scrapper..no one messed with me. I don't want my son to be like that.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Krystal B/C = SPIDER JONES

Thread Information