User Tag List

Page 655 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 155 555 605 645 653 654 655 656 657 665 705 755 1155 1655 ... LastLast
Results 9,811 to 9,825 of 30801
Like Tree98407Likes

Thread: Fan590 loyalty club

  1. #9811
    6ffighter9 6ffightr9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Scarborough
    Posts
    6,338
    Likes Received
    194
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by ROMEO View Post
    well said !
    The rivalry could also have stemmed from the fact that the NHL was formed to get rid of the Toronto Blueshirts because of disputes between Eddie Livingstone the other NHA's owners. A plan that was led by the Montreal Canadiens.
    Last edited by 6ffightr9; Wed, Nov 2nd, 2011 at 05:46 PM.

  2. #9812
    6ffighter9 6ffightr9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Scarborough
    Posts
    6,338
    Likes Received
    194
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by habs rule View Post
    Guess what Toronto Maple Leafs mean in portuguess, "wait till next year"!!! Leaf fans get their back up because they are jealous of everyone else! All the other teams are elite compared to the Leafs. 16 other teams have won the Stanley Cup since the Leafs won their last cup! That is 16 elite teams, including at least 3 expansion teams.

    Forgot to mention, that rant you said about hatred for others supporting their team. I would love to know what you are smoking, because I have lived in this town for years and all I get is the arrogant rants of Leaf fans making fun of anyone that is not a Leaf fan. Looking up the word Habs in a portuguess dictionary says it all! You can root for whoever you want, but god forbid it is not the Leafs, in this town and then they say that non-Leaf fan is arrogant! I am not an Argos fan, you going to shoot me for that? I am a Steelers fan as well, you going call me arrogant? I am a huge Blue Jays fan, is that bad? I never liked the Expos. Am I being arrogant to Montreal for liking one team and not the other? I love the TFC, win or lose. Ozzy, just get it straight, I am not trying to insult you, nor your BeLeafs. But when you want to verbally attack as well, I can dish it out too.

    I would love to smoke what your smoking. Soooo, Chicago only became an elite team after they won the cup 2009-10 because they hadn't won one in 49 years prior (more than the Leafs). Pass me that joint. I'm going to start smoking so I can be as loopy as you. In all my years in Toronto I've never heard of anyone making fun of non-Leafs fans. Unless they are drunk or that non-Leafs fan started it first (which Hab fans always do) or a Thrasher fan. OK, I'm sorry I take the last one back. What do the portuguess (portuguese) have to do with the Leafs or Habs, also it's Leafs games, Leafs management, Leafs fans not Leaf.

  3. #9813
    6ffighter9 6ffightr9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Scarborough
    Posts
    6,338
    Likes Received
    194
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by maggierocks View Post
    Wednesday's Scoreboard

    Thanks

  4. #9814
    heartgirl99 heartgirl99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    490,433
    Likes Received
    221049
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    * Nov 3 *
    seat ===> b5

  5. #9815
    ROMEO ROMEO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    PICKERING
    Posts
    10,880
    Likes Received
    41871
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    Brady Code:buzzer
    22hicks, TooCouponCrazy and dededi like this.

  6. #9816
    ROMEO ROMEO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    PICKERING
    Posts
    10,880
    Likes Received
    41871
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    Leafs 2 more points = 17 (just another night at the Office) !!!!!
    22hicks, TooCouponCrazy and dededi like this.

  7. #9817
    Boys of Summer, Go Jays! habs rule's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    4,509
    Likes Received
    29615
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Stab View Post
    losing Rauch is a step in the right direction. guy scared the crap out of me every time he was on the mound.

    as i said though, habs and jays are one of those universal uninterchangable entities. Sorry dude, i don't make the rules. read that fine print next time. save you loads in aggravation for future. Washington is now your team. Enjoy!
    I guess Stab, you want to play by those rules and logic, you no longer can support Green Bay as you they are not even in our time zone, there fore, you are now a Miami Dolphin fan! Read the rules of the NFl/NHL guidelines on support of time zone teams. If you were only a Jets fan, I think we would let it go, but unfortunately you are a Leaf fan, therefore, Miami is the suited team for you! I will give you Jacksonville if you want. Good luck this year with Miami, they are true super bowl contenders.
    dededi likes this.

  8. #9818
    :/ maggierocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Amberley Beach, Kincardine
    Posts
    5,326
    Likes Received
    1325
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    So who do you guys think will be the Figure Skating Womans/Men champion this year???? Ba hahahahahaha

  9. #9819
    Boys of Summer, Go Jays! habs rule's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    4,509
    Likes Received
    29615
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by maggierocks View Post
    So who do you guys think will be the Figure Skating Womans/Men champion this year???? Ba hahahahahaha
    I think Joffrey Lupol has a chance for the Mens, and Phil Kessel for the Womens!
    dededi likes this.

  10. #9820
    Smart Canuck Owdatoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4,136
    Likes Received
    5475
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by 6ffightr9 View Post
    I like the 'Habs" but I'm not a so called fan but even I know that the C wrapped around the H stands for Club de Hockey Canadien. The Habs term is a misnomer perpetuated by Tex Rickard, owner of Madison Square Garden.

    Attachment 71624

    But mine sounded so politically correct for nowadays..

    Would be a nice question to ask at those radio stations like CHFI's wiseguys..

    GM to all and hope you have a most wonderful day.

  11. #9821
    Smart Canuck Owdatoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4,136
    Likes Received
    5475
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by maggierocks View Post
    So who do you guys think will be the Figure Skating Womans/Men champion this year???? Ba hahahahahaha
    Are you referring to "Battle of the Blades"?
    or trying to distract the Jock Tock..

    I think Boyd and Tanith will win...only pair that have scored a perfect 6 from Katrina Witt (noticed she's a lot more covered up now)...

  12. #9822
    ROMEO ROMEO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    PICKERING
    Posts
    10,880
    Likes Received
    41871
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    blog:dance
    22hicks, TooCouponCrazy and dededi like this.

  13. #9823
    Boys of Summer, Go Jays! habs rule's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    4,509
    Likes Received
    29615
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by 6ffightr9 View Post
    Traitor. That's why you're banished to Bonerville.
    Attachment 71194
    For future 6ffightr, go back and tell me it was not you that started this whole thing! You like to say crap and then like to blame everyone else! This was the remark that started it. Go back and check the history! So to say Habs fans or any non Leaf fan started it, is just not fair to me. Instead of just saying thank you Habs Fan for getting the codes you admonish both Maggie and myself for helping on this site, and really that is what this site was for. Not to feel like I am being attacked for the team I favour. I guess that is what you wanted and that is fine. That Portuguese comment was based on MississaugaJim comments. Please read all posts to understand relevance. As for chicago for them to be in the Stanley Cup finals 4 times during your Leaf drought, tells me they are an Elite team(organization) and to win it once to end the previous longest streak without a cup, is very good for them as well.

    As of now, I am no longer on this blog site, helping or replying. I do want to thank Romeo, 22Hicks and Maggie for all the codes and help over the year I have been on this site, but these attacks are just stressing me out, and I do not need this crap anymore, I have only tried to help everyone!
    Last edited by habs rule; Thu, Nov 3rd, 2011 at 08:54 AM.
    dededi likes this.

  14. #9824
    :/ maggierocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Amberley Beach, Kincardine
    Posts
    5,326
    Likes Received
    1325
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Owdatoon View Post
    Are you referring to "Battle of the Blades"?
    or trying to distract the Jock Tock..

    I think Boyd and Tanith will win...only pair that have scored a perfect 6 from Katrina Witt (noticed she's a lot more covered up now)...

    I have never watch Battle of the Blades some things are just wrong....
    My daughter figure skated for years and was All Ontario Champion...then she quit to get a higher education!!!
    Thousands invested and just melted away.........She was darn good too...But being edumacated sounded better to her!!

  15. #9825
    ROMEO ROMEO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    PICKERING
    Posts
    10,880
    Likes Received
    41871
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by habs rule View Post
    For future 6ffightr, go back and tell me it was not you that started this whole thing! You like to say crap and then like to blame everyone else! This was the remark that started it. Go back and check the history! So to say Habs fans or any non Leaf fan started it, is just not fair to me. Instead of just saying thank you Habs Fan for getting the codes you admonish both Maggie and myself for helping on this site, and really that is what this site was for. Not to feel like I am being attacked for the team I favour. I guess that is what you wanted and that is fine. That Portuguese comment was based on MississaugaJim comments. Please read all posts to understand relevance. As for chicago for them to be in the Stanley Cup finals 4 times during your Leaf drought, tells me they are an Elite team(organization) and to win it once to end the previous longest streak without a cup, is very good for them as well.

    As of now, I am no longer on this blog site, helping or replying. I do want to thank Romeo, 22Hicks and Maggie for all the codes and help over the year I have been on this site, but these attacks are just stressing me out, and I do not need this crap anymore, I have only tried to help everyone!
    Whoa !! everyone jokes , but respect is soooo important . No one should have to stress and feel there are personel attacks , were a Team...
    Last edited by ROMEO; Thu, Nov 3rd, 2011 at 09:11 AM.
    22hicks and TooCouponCrazy like this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •