User Tag List

Page 924 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 424 824 874 914 922 923 924 925 926 934 974 1024 1424 1924 ... LastLast
Results 13,846 to 13,860 of 30801
Like Tree98410Likes

Thread: Fan590 loyalty club

  1. #13846
    LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Whitby
    Posts
    29,286
    Likes Received
    124064
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)




    thanks 4 the codes;

    g.m. every1
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    kawam and TooCouponCrazy like this.

  2. #13847
    :/ maggierocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Amberley Beach, Kincardine
    Posts
    5,326
    Likes Received
    1325
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by habs rule View Post
    That would be the worst thing if she starts 2nd year at Carleton, engaged to a GM employee who is your hubby's age and making $150k a year(with all his seniority) and owns a Corvette, an Acadia and a Cruze! LOL!
    Oh oh oh did you feel that?????? yeah I just kicked your butt!!!! She is going to marry a guy that I personally pick...... GM employee NOT!!!!!! But I'll take the Vette...
    22hicks, habs rule and kawam like this.

  3. #13848
    :/ maggierocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Amberley Beach, Kincardine
    Posts
    5,326
    Likes Received
    1325
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Hey Habs...better becareful cause I'll sick my daughter on your son at Carelton....Gee just think we could be related!!!! Be afraid very very afraid!!! Our family is nuts!!!!!
    22hicks, habs rule and kawam like this.

  4. #13849
    LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Whitby
    Posts
    29,286
    Likes Received
    124064
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by maggierocks View Post
    Hey Habs...better becareful cause I'll sick my daughter on your son at Carelton....Gee just think we could be related!!!! Be afraid very very afraid!!! Our family is nuts!!!!!
    Geez, that would be a HOOT !!!!! You & Habs related
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by 22hicks; Thu, Jun 7th, 2012 at 08:19 AM.

  5. #13850
    LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Whitby
    Posts
    29,286
    Likes Received
    124064
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)




    I can't stop laughing;

    seeing the holiday dinners,
    ur daughter & Habs' son having a baby,
    & you 2, as new grandparents to be; arguing about everything from diapers to discipline - too crazy !!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by 22hicks; Thu, Jun 7th, 2012 at 08:21 AM.

  6. #13851
    Boys of Summer, Go Jays! habs rule's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    4,509
    Likes Received
    29615
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by maggierocks View Post
    Oh oh oh did you feel that?????? yeah I just kicked your butt!!!! She is going to marry a guy that I personally pick...... GM employee NOT!!!!!! But I'll take the Vette...
    Are we talking an arranged marriage?? BTW, I think the only fight we would have is that your daughter would have to convert to being a Habs fan and hating the Flyers! Then I could see this working perfectly!
    ROMEO, kawam and jacinta20 like this.

  7. #13852
    LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Whitby
    Posts
    29,286
    Likes Received
    124064
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)




    Blair Bonus Code: ​match point

  8. #13853
    Boys of Summer, Go Jays! habs rule's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    4,509
    Likes Received
    29615
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Blair Bonus Code - match point

    Congrats Hicks!!! You were Quick Draw McGraw this morning!
    Last edited by habs rule; Thu, Jun 7th, 2012 at 09:20 AM.
    maggierocks, kawam and jacinta20 like this.

  9. #13854
    LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Whitby
    Posts
    29,286
    Likes Received
    124064
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by habs rule View Post
    Blair Bonus Code - match point

    Congrats Hicks!!! You were Quick Draw McGraw this

    morning!
    thanks, just lucky

  10. #13855
    Boys of Summer, Go Jays! habs rule's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    4,509
    Likes Received
    29615
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by 22hicks View Post
    thanks, just lucky
    Luck my Dear??? More like skill! Don't put yourself down for kicking my ass! Maggie did not this morning, nor should you! Each of my butt cheeks is sore from the ass kickings! LOL
    22hicks, kawam and jacinta20 like this.

  11. #13856
    :/ maggierocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Amberley Beach, Kincardine
    Posts
    5,326
    Likes Received
    1325
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Habs have you ever seen National Lampoons Christmas Vacation???? Thats us!!! And BTW the baby will come home from the Hospital (born in Philadelphia) wearing the complete Flyers ensemble..
    The Flyers Baby on Board will be rocking the rear window of the Cadillac Escalade!!!
    Hope he gets a good job!!! Boy my daughter has expensive tastes!!!!
    22hicks and habs rule like this.

  12. #13857
    Boys of Summer, Go Jays! habs rule's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    4,509
    Likes Received
    29615
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by maggierocks View Post
    Habs have you ever seen National Lampoons Christmas Vacation???? Thats us!!! And BTW the baby will come home from the Hospital (born in Philadelphia) wearing the complete Flyers ensemble..
    The Flyers Baby on Board will be rocking the rear window of the Cadillac Escalade!!!
    Hope he gets a good job!!! Boy my daughter has expensive tastes!!!!
    With these kind of tastes your daughter has, I guess my son will be kidnapping his boss for a very lucrative Christmas bonus!

    But I will tell you, my grandson will never ever be a Leaf fan, Bruin fan or a Flyer fan! And the ghost of Rocket Richard will come down on those that defy the legacy of the Habs! I already love our Grandchild, in his cute Habs sleeper and booties! But that said if I ever see Flyer paraphenilia on him, it will be my next toilet paper! LOL
    jacinta20 likes this.

  13. #13858
    :/ maggierocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Amberley Beach, Kincardine
    Posts
    5,326
    Likes Received
    1325
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by habs rule View Post
    With these kind of tastes your daughter has, I guess my son will be kidnapping his boss for a very lucrative Christmas bonus!

    But I will tell you, my grandson will never ever be a Leaf fan, Bruin fan or a Flyer fan! And the ghost of Rocket Richard will come down on those that defy the legacy of the Habs! I already love our Grandchild, in his cute Habs sleeper and booties! But that said if I ever see Flyer paraphenilia on him, it will be my next toilet paper! LOL
    There are some things we can agree on.....
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    22hicks and habs rule like this.

  14. #13859
    :/ maggierocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Amberley Beach, Kincardine
    Posts
    5,326
    Likes Received
    1325
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Oh boy Oh boy, I just got a delivery notice from the Post office......Last time I got one of those I won something!!!!!!! But then again it could be to do with the fact that I lost our mail key a while ago and haven't bother to get a new one, I would hazard a guess it's piled up??..... Who needs mail anyway, I'm sure if I owe something they'll call!!! (and I'll pass the phone to hubbie)
    habs rule likes this.

  15. #13860
    Boys of Summer, Go Jays! habs rule's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    4,509
    Likes Received
    29615
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Tim & Sid Bonus Code - pitchout

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •