A great experience today. We have had some problems with using coupons before and I have complained as I'm annul about my coupons that they be highlighted and used properly. Today a cashier that has treated me poorly in the past was off the wall nice. I take it my complaint was heard and addressed. I was complimented by the cashier(manager) on my oraganization as well as highlighted coupons and she even asked for where I got them. She was impressed as I totaled out at $54 spent which earned me 67 airmiles as I used the new coupon on airmiles.ca under offers and promotions for spend $50 get 50 airmiles. I also used the $2 off spend $20 we get here in coupons as well I picked up the $10 cash card they are giving out today and tomorrow if you spend $50. Coupons used were $88.00 worth. Only one was a printable glade as I needed the candle and I had a $4 coupon for it. Keep in mind the coupon store booklet from last week is still in effect as well as the new flyer so many deals. Olay facial cloths that we have the BIGI were on for $7.49 a great price and in clearance were some olay lotions at $4 so I used the new save.ca coupon on them that say for lotions. Puffs on for .99 so used my .50. Soups were on. Just scads off stuff we have coupons for. Great trip and tomorrow hubby is doing his and he can use my $10 off gift card so will be a real bonus.