User Tag List

Trading Score
    57 (98%)

We decided to get this for my son, since a friend of mine had it and he seemed to enjoy it. We got it when he was about 11 months old and he seemed to be quite content to be pushed around malls or stores in it.

Pros:

*Easy to set up (just shove the handle in and go) - First set up requires a little extra, with a screwdriver to get seatbelt in and the placing on of the stickers LMAO
    *Kids seems more content and occupied to sit in this rather than just a stroller
    *You can get it relatively cheap (usually goes on sale for $25 but regular price is usually around $49)
    *Lightweight and moves fantastic
    *Seatbelt for security

Cons:

*Hard to store, unless you have a shed or balcony - takes up A LOT of room
    *It says its good up to 3 years, but my son is 16 months and he can drag his feet on the ground
    *LOUD - this thing is LOUD in malls or stores. They can definitely hear you coming - The wheels are just plain loud. I wouldn't suggest driving over gravel with it because it can get stuck in the wheels, causing even more of a parade that you're coming LOL
    *Slim to no storage. The "hood" on the front lifts up, but it doesn't store anything more than some snacks for the baby and maybe a sippy cup

Verdict:

I'd probably give this a 3/5, only because my son enjoys it so much. I wouldn't waste my money on it if its full price though. I'd probably also suggest for the extra money to buy the upgraded one they have out:

The wheels have been upgraded so that there's no noise when travelling over pavement or the mall, it also has an electronic horn for even more child amusement, and it comes with cupholders for mom and dad LOL Now if only I could talk my hubby into buying this one too LMAO
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by ex0ticb3lla; Sun, Mar 22nd, 2009 at 10:35 AM.
    Can't say enough good things about Swagbucks & iRazoo ...Click the link to join too

Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ex0ticb3lla View Post
    it also has an electronic horn for even more child amusement
    And with that you've just guaranteed that Colin will never have one.

Trading Score
    57 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by rachel1496 View Post
    And with that you've just guaranteed that Colin will never have one.

HAHA I can just see you pushing him around going "AND MOMMY SAYS STOP PUSHING THAT BUTTON COLIN!!!!!!" LMAO
    Can't say enough good things about Swagbucks & iRazoo ...Click the link to join too

Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ex0ticb3lla View Post
    HAHA I can just see you pushing him around going "AND MOMMY SAYS STOP PUSHING THAT BUTTON COLIN!!!!!!" LMAO
    I suppose I could always just take the batteries out and then he could push the button to his little heart's content.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

We have the blue car and its fantastic, the rubber wheels over the plastic wheels malke the world of difference and the handle pops off super easy so it fits in the trunkof my car great for the park. I also bought the sun visor that goes over the handle, keep the sun out of his eyes and it has a pocket to put my keys in and a few bucks for treats along the way. I love the hood cubby, my son sticks his sippy cup in it with a few small toys for the park.

Thread Information