User Tag List

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Everyday minerals is an internet-based company that sells mineral makeup. They do not test on animals and pride themselves on being vegan. They sell foundation, blushes, concealer, eyeshadow, finishing powders, pressed powders, brushes, natural balms and lipcare. The best part is they offer a free 5 piece kit of sample sized products from their foundation, blush and concealers. You do have to pay for shipping, but I have ordered this kit several times before and it was never more than $5. This kit is a great opportunity to try out their foundation colours and find your right shade.

The foundations come in four formulations, this includes original glo, semi-mate, matte and intensive. I like the semi-matte formula best because it gives pretty good coverage, but leaves your skin with a pretty dewy, glowy look, the best of both worlds. Original glo gives a dewy look, the least coverage of the types, matte is good for oily skin, gives a smooth finish. Intensive is one I use as well, when I want to cover up more, it gives the most coverage and controls oil.

There are many different foundations shades which ensure you will find a good match for yourself. They are split up into categories, so the first step would be to find your skin tone and then choose within that, the tones include beige, olive, warm, golden, cool, and buff. I was actually surprised to find that my skin suits the buff category, and I now use the shade in "perfect" and "linen". Linen is very good at neutralizing red in your skin, for those of us that get too rosy.

EDM has great concealers too, such as the mint, sunlight, pearl beige and fair intensive. The mint is a green shade that you dust on your face to conceal redness, I use it pretty regularly, just a dab if you overdue it you will look like the green giant! The pearl beige is good too to add a bit of shimmer to areas that you want to conceal.

Their brushes are great too. I love the flat top brush, it's a favourite amongst the EDM forum. I use it everyday to apply foundation. It's flat on the top so it's great at distributing the product and buff in, avoiding that powdery look. They have a brush that works for pretty much everything.

In the pressed area of the website, they recently posted eyeshadow palettes, which is a pan of three colours that are pressed. I think this product is great because you get 3 colours in one to try out. I will definitely order this next time I order.

Here is the site, if anyone wants to check it out. https://www.everydayminerals.com/index.php#
    They post specials every month, which can include a % off, or free gifts. The forum is also very informative and helpful, girls post pictures of themselves all the time asking for foundation advice and everyone is very nice.

I totally recommend products from EDM. I have been using them for years, the customer service is great, and the products have in no way irritated my skin.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i just got my sample order last week. Haven't try them yet, because i don't have a brush, had to buy a new one. ( at first i taught they will provide the brush with the sample)

Thread Information