Alright so my family and friends of ours thought that we would go to Blue Mountain and do some spring skiing. We looked around and found a good rate at Blue Mountain Springs, on the north side of the mountain. We noramlly stay that the Blue Mountain Inn as they know how to kiss your butt. But thought that we would give this place a go. Holy Cow was it the worst place ever. In total there was 6 of us 3 adults, and 3 children. We called them up the fist night to ask if we can have a couple of more towels as 4 out of 6 are girls, and well I like my hair up while it dry. No we can't have more towels. I asked if we can exchange them for dry ones then?. Nope, there was a shortage of towels. My hubby called the next morning to see if he could get more or exchange them. Well that time they wanted to charge us for more. How can there be a shortage, yet you can sell them to me?. So we managed with the towels we had. Then the next day were going skiing, and it's a LOT fast to get the passes from the desk that we signed in at. So hubby called to make sure they sold the passes, and the computer was down. So I drove to the main lodge and go the passes. The next day I call to get passes for that day, and she said yes of course they sell them like I was from another planet or something. So we go down to get them (were all in snowsuits to ski and it's +3) and they can't process the discount. So again we have to drive to the main lodge. The fridge in the room made the annoying noise all day and night, no blankets, and not helpfull at all. I do not suggest to anyone to stay there, I will never return to Blue Mountain Springs again. The next time we go it will be to the Blue Mountain Inn, where I know the service is the best as it is a 5 star resort.