User Tag List

Thread: Lancome Reviews

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Okay, I admit it. I get sucker into this stuff once a year (usually before mother's day) when Mills Brothers puts a $260 gift with a minimum $50 purchase. It's really the only time I splurge.

If you purchase it through SMART CANUCKS, you can earn 15% with their cash back prorgram. Just follow this link http://www.lancome.ca/_en/_ca/promos...lcome-_-banner

So now that i have a dozen different products, why not start a thread just for lancome? It'll keep the site more organized. And please remember if you do submit a review and follow the guidelines (http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/45723-t...review-canada/) you can earn gift certificates or CASH (via paypal)

Later today I will start posting reviews. Starting with my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE: Renergie Microlift Eye R.A.R.E. Superior Lifting Eye Cream

and yes all of lancomes products have super long names.

STAY TUNED!
    This thread is currently associated with: Via Rail
    Last edited by NSangel; Tue, Mar 24th, 2009 at 07:08 AM.

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Renergie Microlift Eye R.A.R.E. Superior Lifting Eye Cream

Price: $77 for 15ml (I got THE LAST ONE the otherday at MILLS..it's very popular)

Now one problem with the lancome.ca, unless your bilingual or french, you won't be able to understand the product benefits which are written thusly:

AU-DELÀ DU LIFTING, LANCÔME INVENTE LE REPOSITIONNEMENT.

Rénergie Microlift R.A.R.E.<small><sup>MC</sup></small> est un soin hydratant qui lifte votre apparence pour un visage visiblement plus jeune.
    Dès la première application, les rides semblent lissées. Dès 4 semaines, Rénergie Microlift R.A.R.E.<small><sup>MC</sup></small> réduit l'apparence des rides et la peau retrouve son élasticité et une apparence de fermeté naturelle.
    or the application:

Appliquer délicatement et faire pénétrer en tapotant légèrement du bout des doigts en partant du coin interne au coin externe de l'œil.
    but basically you pat it gently under your eye (where those godforbidden crowsfeet are) or on your brow bone using your pinky finger which is the weakest and won't cause more damage--so i'm told)

or the "expertise"

Inspirée des techniques de lifting vertical les plus récentes, Lancôme invente le lifting non-chirurgical avec un pouvoir liftant exceptionnel. Le nouveau soin Rénergie Microlift R.A.R.E.<small><sup>MC</sup></small> va au-delà du lifting pour repositionner visiblement en liftant verticalement la peau pour redonner l’apparence de contours plus jeunes et naturels au visage.

LIFTING ET REPOSITIONNEMENT
    La technologie R.A.R.E. contient un oligopeptide de pointe qui réussit à doubler la synthèse des liaisons de protéines pour regrouper les fibres de collagène*. Les contours du visage semblent liftés, révélant un aspect jeune et naturel. Les sourcils tombants sont relevés, les joues affaissées sont raffermies, la mâchoire relâchée est resserrée.

ANTI-RIDES ET FERMETÉ
    Plus de 25 000** microlifteurs ciblent la surface de la peau pour immédiatement lisser les rides. Après 4 semaines, voyez une diminution importante des rides. La peau retrouve sa résilience et sa fermeté. *Les essais in vitro ont démontré une augmentation de Lumican (liaison des protéines) multipliée par jusqu’à 2,15 fois.
    **En moyenne, les femmes âgées de 40 à 55 ans ont plus de 25 000 micro points sur le visage. Rénergie Microlift R.A.R.E.<small><sup>MC</sup></small> cible ces points pour resserrer, lifter et raffermir la peau.
    so i emailed them regarding this. let see if they fix it. but for now, you can go to your nearest lancome counter at The Bay, Shoppers Drugmart (i only find it at the upscale ones), Mills Bros. Sears, Etc. to find out if it's right for YOU.

What I can tell you is that i'm in my 30somethings. which means early 40's And my eyes have become very alligatory and wrinkly. not very attractive huh? and i hate greasy eyecreams. omg how can you drive when that stuff is melting and mixing with your tears? ya can't.

so this stuff is WONDERFUL! it absorbs, and leaves your eyes feeling smooth and refreshed. I won't use anything else. The whole RENERGIE MICROLIFT line ROCKS.

and did i mention the smell? it smells wonderful! which had me worried because i have sensitive skin, and anything with perfume in it usually either turns my skin red and blotchy or my nose starts peeling off. so i was totally blown away by this line. I've been using it for a year (off and on, as it's expensive and i run out) but between lancomes moisturizers and mario's cleansing system, everyone has noticed a change in my skin
    Last edited by NSangel; Tue, Mar 24th, 2009 at 08:45 AM.

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    74 (100%)

I got to tell you I am a sucker for Lancome products too, I have practically tried all their products except the new Génifique and Secret de Vie (super expensive stuff!).

I am in my 40ish, technically speaking I should be using their Rénergie Microlift R.A.R.E line, not that I haven't tried (still have the whole set of day and night cream for face, eye and neck cream being unloved in the drawer, want to trade?) I find this line too rich for me. Not to contradict you but I prefer their Primordiale line, lighter, fast absorption and smells nice too. Maybe when my wrinkles surface, I will regret it. Oh wait, I have Absolute standing by .

CPNnewbie
    Trading Score
    4 (83%)

I love the "salad dressing" makeup removed, the oil base one where you have to shake it? It's so good, takes everything off.

Thread Information