User Tag List

Trading Score
    57 (98%)

This is the swing I managed to get for my son when he was first born. We decided to keep it within the Ocean Wonders theme, since he had the aquarium, the bathtub, the playmat, the bouncy chair, and a whole bunch of the little toys that go along with the ocean wonders theme!

The swing has:

*6 Speeds (highest being the fastest and the instructions say not recommended for newborns )
    *aquarium water globe with changing lights and swimming characters, and a mobile with four plush fish
    *8 songs and 3 ocean sounds to choose from
    *a reset button (a godsend for new parents)
    *2 seat positions
    *can either rock from side to side or front to back
    *requires 4 D batteries

Age was from birth - 2 years (weight was up to 25lbs!)

The only 2 cons I can say about the swing is that it eats through batteries. I would've preferred if this swing was like the other fisher price swings, and had the option to be plugged in. The other thing was that within the year, the swing died. But I had no problems calling fisher price and within 2 minutes on the phone, they had promptly sent me another motor casing to replace it (it literally arrived within 1 week of breaking!)

I thoroughly loved this swing though, regardless of batteries being anihilated or not. My son really enjoyed the swing and it helped me get through some REALLY sleepless nights. I really wouldn't use this swing after 23lbs though, because the swing does look like it will tip over LOL. The only difference I found between this swing and the other fisher price ones on the market is, this swing does NOT plug-in AND the seating on this swing is bigger and looks like it cradles them more!

I'd give the swing a definite 4/5.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Can't say enough good things about Swagbucks & iRazoo ...Click the link to join too

Trading Score
    25 (100%)

I have a hard time believing the weight limit Fisher Price puts on their swings. We had the Smart Response for Colin and it was supposed to go up to 25lbs. At about 20lbs or so it starting making this awful creaking noise, it sounded like the bars were about to snap off.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I used this and absolutely loved it! I only used it for about 5 months (to me, older babies don't look right in swings), but it was wonderful.
    Last edited by prince$$; Tue, Mar 24th, 2009 at 05:58 PM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I used it to for my son. It was AWESOME, he loved it... It was VERY calming with the lights and sounds...The multifunction's as well. I also like the fact it opened to the side.

I didnt have an issue with the motor or the batteries..
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/signaturepics/sigpic24297_2.gif
    http://pureromance.com/index.aspx?cnsltID=36112

Thread Information