User Tag List

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Leo's No Frills (9305 HIGHWAY #48), Markham, ON

I just want to first start out by telling you this is not the biggest store out there especially in this growing community of Markham, but the best EVER customer service. I frequent this store often, all the cashiers and stockboys know me very well, but besides that they have always been friendly to my children offering them snacks and freebies which a girl like me always appreciates.
    Their produce is always first class, better than the Loblaws in the area and they have quite a variety of fruits and vegetables to cater to the ethnicity of the area.
    Their dollar section is always a great find. Recently I even found beautiful square plates for $2 a piece. Plus they always get in Joe clothing on clearance so I manage to find good stuff every once in a while.
    The best thing is although the flyers are pretty much standard across the province, this store will always have more in store items on sale than any other place, great savings! And I have never had a problem with coupons there either so always great for a Smart Canuck too !
    All in all if you live near this area come by cuz the owner is always there greeting people and making us feel welcome!
    This thread is currently associated with: Loblaws, No Frills

Toronto Gal
    Trading Score
    19 (95%)

Yes its true not every store has the same specials, I found the one I frequent alot in North York know me by name now LOL couponlady really LOl...we don't have Joe clothing though but maybe I can suggest as the other stores in that mall are not the greatest stores I shop at for clothing... Wouldn't quite drive that far just cause everyone is so friendly and greets everyone..I get my goods and I go..but thanks for the invite

Thread Information