User Tag List

Trading Score
    25 (100%)

When I got the Lacoupe FPC a while back I wanted to use it on something that I normally wouldn't buy for myself. I have thick hair that tends to dry sort of wavy and really poofy. I have used similar products before and was always disappointed by them so I didn't have high hopes for this. I was so wrong.

The first time I used this I applied it to wet hair, combed and walked away. I wanted to see how it did with air drying since I don't always have time to blow-dry. When my hair dried it was much smoother and straighter than it would normally be and it was so shiny. The next time I used it before blow-drying and was very impressed with the results. I could see a big difference in how straight and smooth it dried. The bottle says that it can be used before flat-ironing but I don't flat iron so I couldn't tell you if it makes a difference there.

As for the product itself, a little goes a LONG way. If you're using it for the first time stick with pressing the pump on the bottle once. If your hair doesn't dry straight enough for your liking, add more next time. If you use too much however it will leave your hair feeling greasy and disgusting. Never put it on your roots, for the same reason.

The straightening balm is part of a line that includes a shampoo, conditioner and a spray to use for heat styling.

Rating- 5/5
    Cost- About 7$ at Zellers
    This thread is currently associated with: Roots, Zellers

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Oh thanks, I looked at it and thought errrr probably wouldn't work but my hair is very much like yours so I will give it a try. Did you use your regular shampoo & conditioner or theirs?
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    57 (98%)

ohhh i'm going to get some. I must have the same kinda hair as you LOL

Mine is thick and wavy and somewhat coarse at times!! i've tried jsut about everything out there LOL
    Can't say enough good things about Swagbucks & iRazoo ...Click the link to join too

Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Oh thanks, I looked at it and thought errrr probably wouldn't work but my hair is very much like yours so I will give it a try. Did you use your regular shampoo & conditioner or theirs?
    I used mine and just used the straightening stuff afterwards. I do have a couple more Lacoupe FPCs so I'm going to try it with the shampoo and conditioner and see how it works.

Originally Posted by ex0ticb3lla
    ohhh i'm going to get some. I must have the same kinda hair as you LOL

Mine is thick and wavy and somewhat coarse at times!! i've tried jsut about everything out there LOL
    Yup, that's how mine is. It's always been thick and a little wavy but ever since I had Colin it's gotten really coarse and dry too.

Thread Information