User Tag List

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

a strong fragrance and increased ambiance
    beautiful boutique-style glass jar
    formulation based on soy-blend wax
    available in currants and Acia, sheer white cotton and lotus bamboo

I am a buzzagent and I received this soy based candle from the fragrance collection by glade in the mail. The candle I received is currants and acai.
    It has an unique sweet berry fruity smell. The scent moves throughout our home, and is not overpowering, and lingers after the candle has been snuffed out. According to the package it can burn up to 35 hours and has a suggested retail price of $8.99. Its a lovely shade of melon.
    A lot of candles and fragrances aggravate my lungs and allergies. This one doesn't. Even when the candle is blown out there isnt the over powering smoke from the wicks.
    The Fragrance Collection by Glade can be found in the air care aisle of your local grocery store, drug store or home goods store.. And many online stores have this product.
    Glade also has other products in its fragrance collection line.
    The Reed Diffusers retail at $8.99. Available in SAme great fragrances. with 12 reeds and 1.62 floz. of fragrant oil.
    The single wick Soy Candles retail at $5.99 and are 4,9 oz and burn up to 26 hours available in McIntosh apple(92.4 % natural), Earthly Awakening(93% natural), and Orange Vanilla (94.2% natural).
    This thread is currently associated with: Apple
    Last edited by seekthetruth; Wed, Mar 25th, 2009 at 04:21 PM.

Thread Information