User Tag List

Trading Score
    57 (98%)

My girlfriend bought me this for christmas (thank you babe!!), and it smells SO DARN GOOD. She suggested it after driving down the road saying "SMELL MY HAIR!!" LOL

Its a leave in conditioner with a combination of Pumpkin Enzymes and Ginger Root plus Camomile, Green Tea, Safflower Oil and Jojoba Seed Oil...
    It claims its supposed to revitalizes dry, brittle damaged and over processed hair. Helps mend split ends, minimize frizz and imparts body into limp lifeless hair. Gives body and lift to all hair types and also helps define curly hair.

I have really dry hair, and have tried just about everything on the market. I wasn't expecting a miracle, I wasn't even expecting it to work. I was super surprised after my first use. My hair felt softer, it had bounce, and it even had shine. I'm still using it 2 - 3 times a week, and my hair looks way better. It really does reviatlize your hair, even overprocessed hair!!

I looked online and it averages anywhere from $13 - $17 retail, and to me its worth every penny. All you need is a drab, and I found that if you put more than you needed in your hair, it became crunchy and stiff, so use sparingly!

I give this a 4/5...the price is a bit steep if you don't have such a generous best friend

Here's the link to buy it on amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/Healthy-Sexy-H.../dp/B000KE19RO
    This thread is currently associated with: Amazon.ca & Amazon.com
    Last edited by ex0ticb3lla; Thu, Mar 26th, 2009 at 08:45 PM.
    Can't say enough good things about Swagbucks & iRazoo ...Click the link to join too

Thread Information