User Tag List

Trading Score
    178 (100%)

When I was picking out this monitor I thought it would be great. I didn't need anything fancy and the price was right. After getting it home and plugging it in I changed my mind very quickly. It has a ton of static, if you use batteries they are dead in no time so I can't really take it outside with me. It does have a plug so you don't have to use batteries but it would be nice if i'm on my deck not to have to worry that the batteries are going to run out and I'm not going to hear my daughter. It has a night light feature that is nice for the middle of the night when you get up with baby and you don't want to turn on all the lights. I only have the one monitor but you can purchase it with a second one. They retail for about $25 for the single montior and $54 for the dual monitor.
    I'll be sitting here and I know when my cell is going to ring or I'm going to get a text because my monitor will make this weird sound. It's kind funny actually.
    I wouldn't suggest anyone buy this item it's cheaply made.

I give it a 1/5 it's useable but garbage!

I would have returned mine but I purchased it on ebay NIP
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    This thread is currently associated with: Ebay
    <a href='http://www.irazoo.com/ReferedNewUser.aspx?RefBy=wakeforsoul'></a>

Trading Score
    57 (98%)

and its no good if you live in an apartment building LMAO you catch other peoples cell phone convos i think

I like safety first crystal clear monitor...absolutely no static at all!!
    Can't say enough good things about Swagbucks & iRazoo ...Click the link to join too

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

THANK YOU wake for the information! and thank you exotic for a suggestion on a better monitor my reviewers rock!

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Kings County Coupon Queen sarah_300c's Avatar
    Trading Score
    693 (100%)

I also have this monitor and it is really bad with static too! And whenever I open the door to the baby's room, the recieving monitor starts squealling. So I have to open and close the door really quickly. A major thumbs down for this monitor!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

uhhh the dangers of buying on ebay...

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

I have this monitor but it seems to be an older version than the picture. I had put a fancy video monitor on my registry which I never received but someone gave me this as a gift. I have used it for 8 months now and yes there is static but nothing I couldn't deal with. I usually keep changing the position around until the static is gone. I only use it plugged in so the battery life has never been a problem. I keep one in our bedroom and one on the main floor so it's very convenient to have the dual devices.

For me this product has done its job so as a gift I give it 5/5!

Thread Information