User Tag List

Thread: Reid's Dairy

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

http://www.reidsdairy.com/home.htm

This store is a small company mostly in the outskirts of Ontario. They offer basic staple household items but discounted and much friendlier than convenience store. They have loonie shakes (yes only $1 and they are really good) they also make their version of the blizzard from DQ called Tornado and the topping options are much better and you can customize them as I like peanut butter cups in chocolate ice cream (they do not let you do that at DQ).
    They also sell frozen meats and prepared foods such as taco wraps you just microwave for 2 mins and it is done. Their best frozen food is pubstyle battered halibut for $8.99 a bag which usually contains about 7 or 8 generous sizes.
    Then let's move onto the frozen desserts. Besides the loonie shakes and ice cream during the holidays they have this large ice cream ule log cake for only $5.99. I have gone to many holiday dinners with this and people are surprised how big it is and can clearly feed 15 people. They have cheesecakes both in individual portions for just $1 and also a whole cake for $9.99. Remember growing up they used to sell those little plastic cups of ice cream with the wooden spoon? They sell large bags of those here as well and last season I got a bag of 24 of them for $5.
    Now general dairy products here are about the same price as the store but if you buy in quantity you save. For example 4L of milk, if you buy 2 bags or more you save 20 cents a bag and when you have a large family 2 bags grows quickly so why not stock up and save? Also the same discount goes for their eggs, bread and some cheeses.

Overall the service is great, everyone is very friendly...they even have a toy train running on the ceiling of the store and my kids know exactly where the button is to get it moving and they all love it.

With the cottage season approaching some Ontarians might be driving past one so consider stopping and filling up on your foods before going to the cottage. It is worth it
    This thread is currently associated with: Cake Beauty

Trading Score
    57 (98%)

they used to have one right in mississauga ..but it closed those loonie shakes were so darn good!!
    Can't say enough good things about Swagbucks & iRazoo ...Click the link to join too

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

we have cows icecream here in halifax. i can't remember if the cow at our location is on the roof or not..

yes i know. i need sleep ppl. thanks amy. WICKED review!

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Thread Information