User Tag List

Trading Score
    57 (98%)

To say I hate this vacuum is understatement of the year!

My mom bought this for me last christmas and its just been a pain ever since. To start off it stopped sucking within 2 months of me owning it, and thankfully it had a 1 year warranty on it and Canadian Tire replaced it for me.

I've also had to change the belts on it 3 times already!!

You better have the space to store it, because this thing is bulky, huge and takes up a lot of room.

While the canister on it does hold a lot of dirt, it also gets pretty messy in there, and I find there's a ton of parts I need to wash out inside.

It says that there's an extra long hose, but I often find myself vacuuming the couch, only to have the vacuum tip over on me. Its also really difficult to move around. I don't know if its because of the large wheels on it, but it does not move as easily as I'd like it to. It also doesn't get under things as well as I'd like (I assume because its so large). Which then leads to me having to get down on my hands and knees with that lovely short vacuum hose, only to then have the vacuum fall on me yet again

Another thing that bugs me about this is that there's a little vent on the front of the vacuum that often falls off when you're vacuuming or putting the front cover back on it can be a real pain in the behind.

My mother told me that she bought it for around $69 at canadian tire, but has seen it as high as $90.

I definitely wouldn't be wasting that kind of money on this thing.

I give it a 0/5
    This thread is currently associated with: Canadian Tire
    Can't say enough good things about Swagbucks & iRazoo ...Click the link to join too

Toronto Gal
    Trading Score
    19 (95%)

funny I bought this vaccuum to and yes it is a pain in my behind but I am not spending any more money on a new one I'll replace the belts no bigs deal i'm use to it now what else can you do just warn others not to get it

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

that's why we do these reviews! buyer beware of the shark!!

i have a europro which i know wot u mean about it falling over, but mine is light and when it stops sucking i know to take out the filter and run an exacta kife along the folds to get out the dir. the trap door on it falls off, and once i threw it out not knowing what it was. i had 2 of em. i like em ok. but next one i want is that dyson thing with the ball..when i get rich..

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    57 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post
    that's why we do these reviews! buyer beware of the shark!!

i have a europro which i know wot u mean about it falling over, but mine is light and when it stops sucking i know to take out the filter and run an exacta kife along the folds to get out the dir. the trap door on it falls off, and once i threw it out not knowing what it was. i had 2 of em. i like em ok. but next one i want is that dyson thing with the ball..when i get rich..

when you get rich...you can buy me one too
    Can't say enough good things about Swagbucks & iRazoo ...Click the link to join too

Thread Information