User Tag List

Trading Score
    57 (98%)

The promise: To give you all-day frizz defense

Directions for Use:

1. Squeese a quarter-sized drop into palms
    2. Gently massage through towel dried hair allowing the pro-vitamin formula to smooth over frizz and coarse hair.
    3. Do NOT rinse out. Use daily.

I bought this because I have super thick, dry hair. Which tends to get a lot of frizz. My hair is naturally wavy and wanted something that would tame it without making it feel crunchy.

I admit, I love Pantene. They make really awesome shampoos and conditioners that make your hair feel fantastic, but without coupons, they're also super expensive.

This product will run you about $5-$6 for a 300mL bottle, which I think is pretty standard for any name brand (non salon) product you'll find on the market. The product made my hair smell fantastic, and was constantly getting comments on it...The bottle is super easy to use and love the little spout on top that stops it from GLOBBING it into my hand. The only thing it doesn't do is do what it promises, relieve frizz.

My hair was just as frizzy before as it was after and I used it after every shower, almost everyday for 3 weeks.

I was more impressed with the way it smelled than the way it made my hair look. But I don't want to spend $6 a month on something that makes my hair smell good, but look bad LOL

I'd give it a 2/5. While it is relatively cheap and does make my hair smell good, I really want something that does it all...

Smells good, makes my hair feel/look good and is relatively cheap; I can dream can't !
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by ex0ticb3lla; Fri, Mar 27th, 2009 at 11:26 PM.
    Can't say enough good things about Swagbucks & iRazoo ...Click the link to join too

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

the best stuff i ever EVER used to combat frizz is john freida's FRIZZ EASE, but mind you, if you thought pantene was expensive JF is like over the top. but IT WORKS and you'd be amazed at how little u need. I have super thick shoulder lenth hair and i can get by with about a quarter size dollop. most ppl, a little dab'll do ya.

I've alos tried the redken one, and it's just mediocre.

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    57 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post
    the best stuff i ever EVER used to combat frizz is john freida's FRIZZ EASE, but mind you, if you thought pantene was expensive JF is like over the top. but IT WORKS and you'd be amazed at how little u need. I have super thick shoulder lenth hair and i can get by with about a quarter size dollop. most ppl, a little dab'll do ya.

I've alos tried the redken one, and it's just mediocre.

oooo i love john frieda!!! I have the gloss spray. I have thick LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG hair lol so everything for a dollop for other people is like a mound for me LMAO
    Can't say enough good things about Swagbucks & iRazoo ...Click the link to join too

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ex0ticb3lla View Post

The promise: To give you all-day frizz defense

Directions for Use:

1. Squeese a quarter-sized drop into palms
    2. Gently massage through towel dried hair allowing the pro-vitamin formula to smooth over frizz and coarse hair.
    3. Do NOT rinse out. Use daily.

I bought this because I have super thick, dry hair. Which tends to get a lot of frizz. My hair is naturally wavy and wanted something that would tame it without making it feel crunchy.

I admit, I love Pantene. They make really awesome shampoos and conditioners that make your hair feel fantastic, but without coupons, they're also super expensive.

This product will run you about $5-$6 for a 300mL bottle, which I think is pretty standard for any name brand (non salon) product you'll find on the market. The product made my hair smell fantastic, and was constantly getting comments on it...The bottle is super easy to use and love the little spout on top that stops it from GLOBBING it into my hand. The only thing it doesn't do is do what it promises, relieve frizz.

My hair was just as frizzy before as it was after and I used it after every shower, almost everyday for 3 weeks.

I was more impressed with the way it smelled than the way it made my hair look. But I don't want to spend $6 a month on something that makes my hair smell good, but look bad LOL

I'd give it a 2/5. While it is relatively cheap and does make my hair smell good, I really want something that does it all...

Smells good, makes my hair feel/look good and is relatively cheap; I can dream can't !
    I totally agree! I bought this product for my hair this past fall, (I have long and naturally very curly hair) and it doesn't combat the frizz like it should. I wouldn't buy it again.

Thanks for the review, I'm glad I'm not the only one that gave this product a .

CentrallyCalm
    CentrallyCalm has sent out 28 trains!...whoo hoo! Teaching Newbie Coupon Classes! Let me know if you'd like to come to a class, in person, face to face; with real handout reference & teaching materials... it's the only class quite like it! PM for details & areas where I will teach!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks! i won't bother trying it - you saved me $$!

Being Polite Is Very Easy WandaJean's Avatar
    Trading Score
    31 (97%)

For frizzy/curly hair I love the LaCoupe...it gave me curls I never knew I had...lol.
    I hardly buy it becuase it's not within my budget.

Thread Information