User Tag List

Trading Score
    178 (100%)

I bought this tub for my daughter when she started to get too big for the other thinking it would be just perfect because it turns into a bath seat of older babies, BOY, was I wrong!!! The tub part of it is alright it has a nice drawer to store things in and it's deep enough to keep baby warm. When switching it into the seat for older babies the drawer turns into an arm which attaches to the tub to secure it. This is all fine and dandy if you have a standard plain jane tub... but we don't ... we have a soaker tub, peanut shaped so the arm would not fit because it wasn't a straight line. I'm very glad I bought this used.. it still cost me $15 but it was better than spending $30-$40 on it

Overall I give this item a 1/5 it's total crap if you ask me
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    <a href='http://www.irazoo.com/ReferedNewUser.aspx?RefBy=wakeforsoul'></a>

Trading Score
    57 (98%)

awww that's not fair LMAO

i loved our bathring... but like you said, we have a plain tub so it fit fantastic!!
    Can't say enough good things about Swagbucks & iRazoo ...Click the link to join too

Trading Score
    178 (100%)

You also had a different brand didn't you? it may have been a better make.. who knows but this one sucked for us anyways.
    <a href='http://www.irazoo.com/ReferedNewUser.aspx?RefBy=wakeforsoul'></a>

Trading Score
    57 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by WAKEFORSOUL View Post
    You also had a different brand didn't you? it may have been a better make.. who knows but this one sucked for us anyways.
    ya it was this one:

this is the one i told you to get LMAO the part where the bathtub is clipped to, opens up SOOOOO wide (the tub in this place was thicker than our old place by A LOT and it opened wide). Maybe this one would've been better?! OOOO and i used it at my moms and she has pretty much a peanut shaped tub (probably the same as your tub - its deep and comes with a surround right?) and it fit great?!
    Can't say enough good things about Swagbucks & iRazoo ...Click the link to join too

Trading Score
    25 (100%)

I hate that seat. My sister has tried it for both of her kids and we tried it for Colin and it has never been able to fit on the bathtub. They're just standard apartment/townhouse bathtubs too, nothing special.

We've switched over to an actual bath ring now. I don't care if they are practically banned, they can't have mine.

Thread Information